Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 21 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171121 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I think people are being too big of homers. Lebron would really help this team, and Derrick Williams really isnt that much to be giving up for him.

vCash
    I think the only team that wouldn't trade anyone/everyone on their roster for Lebron would be OKC and they'd only withhold Durant.

I don't get though why this is the fallback cliché trade-machine scenario when someone wants to criticize other people's suggestions. I seriously think that AI could be had for a package built around Williams and I just wanted to show that it was a possibily without sacrificing any of the new roster additons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    I think the only team that wouldn't trade anyone/everyone on their roster for Lebron would be OKC and they'd only withhold Durant.

I don't get though why this is the fallback cliché trade-machine scenario when someone wants to criticize other people's suggestions. I seriously think that AI could be had for a package built around Williams and I just wanted to show that it was a possibily without sacrificing any of the new roster additons.
    dude, my trade was legit, i would want to trade jj berea and jimmer can shoot.
    As for iggy, the deal can be done, but wont be done.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    dude, my trade was legit, i would want to trade jj berea and jimmer can shoot.
    As for iggy, the deal can be done, but wont be done.
    I'm talking about the Lebron one. It gets old when people post at least semi-realistic trades (or ones that appear so in their heads) and then someone says "yeah, this trade works too" and its Lebron for scrubs. I don't mind ball-busting and whatnot but it's so unoriginal and reminds me so much of the main forum.

So, I add: then don't watch, haters, and whatever the person above me typed

vCash
    WE need the season to start i think, too long of a wait.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by the_watcher View Post
    ... and I hate Lebron for no reason, just because I want to hate someone... I'll pass on this trade too.
    This, and JJ is to much to give up for him.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash

sensitive much? my post wasnt directed towards anyone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    sensitive much? my post wasnt directed towards anyone.
    Not at all. Like I said - I have no issue with ball-busting and whatnot but the whole "we could trade for Lebron" thing has gotten to the point of annoying along with the white Minnesota jokes.

Get some new material. That's all I am saying

P.S. Not to mention you went through the trouble of re-posting it after you posted a straight link to trade machine.

vCash
    Not at all. Like I said - I have no issue with ball-busting and whatnot but the whole "we could trade for Lebron" thing has gotten to the point of annoying along with the white Minnesota jokes.

Get some new material. That's all I am saying

P.S. Not to mention you went through the trouble of re-posting it after you posted a straight link to trade machine.
    http://espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=9svlvoy

vCash
    Would you trade Love and Rubio for LeBron? Before you jump to an answer, think about what is left.

Ridnour/Barea/Shved
    Roy/Budinger/Shved
    James/Budinger/Williams
    Williams/Cunningham
    Pekovic/Stiemsma

Not saying to do it, just to look at what's left.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Would you trade Love and Rubio for LeBron? Before you jump to an answer, think about what is left.

Ridnour/Barea/Shved
    Roy/Budinger/Shved
    James/Budinger/Williams
    Williams/Cunningham
    Pekovic/Stiemsma

Not saying to do it, just to look at what's left.
    I would. That is what would be left after the trade...but then you would assumingly have Lebron for a couple more years...and who knows what else you could put around him. If I am any team in the league other than OKC, I trade my two best players to get the best player in the league. No doubt about it.

vCash
    I left out Kirilenko on accident. Honestly, if Roy is even worth a pile, that is a contender immediately.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Rubio/Chalmers
    Wade/...
    batiie(hahaha, poor spelling)
    Love
    Bosh

That team is pretty good as well, i forget who all else is on that team and didnt bother looking it up.

vCash
    Oh, i would trade love and ricardo for lebron. Yes!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post

I didn't say you had to re-invent the wheel - just put rims on it or something.