Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 150 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Count me in. That would be a great threesome!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    Id rather have pekovic than bynum. Ill pass
    As much as I think of Bynum as a top notch douchebag, how can anyone argue that he wouldn't be an upgrade over Pek.. And I love Pek, if you can't tell by my sig.

vCash
    By your sig, it sounds like you're hard on the guy. Geez, let him enjoy his offseason.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    As much as I think of Bynum as a top notch douchebag, how can anyone argue that he wouldn't be an upgrade over Pek.. And I love Pek, if you can't tell by my sig.
    Id argue pek over bynum every day of the week my friend. I want no part of Bynum at all, i use to love him, his size, strength, defensive ability and power around the rim on offense but id rather have pek. Bynum is someone i want no part of.

vCash
    Seriously?? I think some of you are clouding your judgement here.. Bynum is probably one of the biggest douches in the entire league, but I'd argue you any day if you think Pek is anywhere near Bynum's potential. In fact, scratch that, I don't want to argue you on that, we'd get nowhere in that argument.. Comparing Pek and Bynum is not even reasonable at this point. I don't want to distance myself from my fellow t-wolves fans on this forum arguing over Bynum, it's not worth it to me.. I enjoy all of our relationships too much.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    By your sig, it sounds like you're hard on the guy. Geez, let him enjoy his offseason.
    How am I hard on him? It's Non..

vCash
    Id argue pek over bynum every day of the week my friend. I want no part of Bynum at all, i use to love him, his size, strength, defensive ability and power around the rim on offense but id rather have pek. Bynum is someone i want no part of.
    Bynum is a much better player then Pekovic.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Bynum > Pek. Plus, he's less reserved with his gangster than Pek. Perhaps that's what this team needs??

vCash
    Sorry, this deal will likely never happen so I don't mean to create much anger over it, but I definitely think it matches what each team wants.

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Ok let me clarify my take on Bynum vs Pek

If i got the choice of the two i would take Pekovic. The guys doesnt complain, works hard, is tough as nails and fits perfectly with Rubio. He is a really hard worker who is a good center.

Bynum is a better player yes, better offense, much better defense, however id argue against anyone who would rather have bynum than pekovic on this team. While bynum is a better player he is not worth the things he brings. Not listening in huddles, not caring, jacking up threes, injuries,

Id rather have pekovic than bynum but i do know bynum is the better player, make sense?? I also feel like i need to give one of these, cos i dont wana argue fellas!! <3 <3

vCash
    this team needs toughness and fearlessness...

Matt Barnes, Metta World Peace, Andrew Bynum, Stephen Jackson, Ben Wallace ect.

these guys are mentally and physically tough.. and yes im kinda talking street tough.

we need someone who aint afraid to stand up for themselves and teammates(Wes Johnson)

vCash
    There is no argument that Bynum is better that Pek. I still hate him and wouldn't want him on the team for personal preference, but he would make this team a lot better as long as he is not a distraction.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Ok let me clarify my take on Bynum vs Pek

If i got the choice of the two i would take Pekovic. The guys doesnt complain, works hard, is tough as nails and fits perfectly with Rubio. He is a really hard worker who is a good center.

Bynum is a better player yes, better offense, much better defense, however id argue against anyone who would rather have bynum than pekovic on this team. While bynum is a better player he is not worth the things he brings. Not listening in huddles, not caring, jacking up threes, injuries,

Id rather have pekovic than bynum but i do know bynum is the better player, make sense?? I also feel like i need to give one of these, cos i dont wana argue fellas!! <3 <3
    This.

vCash
    Quit the Bynum/Pek discussion.

Pek is the future and not going anywhere.

Could there be a sign and trade with Houston invovling Lee.

I could see us sending Ridnour for Lee. Would free up some space to get

Landry/Hill or Steisma.

Rockets could use Ridnour to help Lin who is still young.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDvikes View Post
    Quit the Bynum/Pek discussion.

Pek is the future and not going anywhere.

Could there be a sign and trade with Houston invovling Lee.

I could see us sending Ridnour for Lee. Would free up some space to get

Landry/Hill or Steisma.

Rockets could use Ridnour to help Lin who is still young.
    I second this!