Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 76 of 150 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886126 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 2250
    vCash
    I dont think I would give a first, and Williams for him. I think Williams will turn into a decent forward in another year.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    So AK has an option to make himself an UFA this summer, right? Considering he's proven he can still play at a high level this year, anyone worried he'll test the market and make similar money somewhere else next year?

Just inquiring. Not because I want to trade him, because I want to keep him (preferably for another 3 years or so if possible)

vCash
    Id give Maxiell for Ridnour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    So AK has an option to make himself an UFA this summer, right? Considering he's proven he can still play at a high level this year, anyone worried he'll test the market and make similar money somewhere else next year?

Just inquiring. Not because I want to trade him, because I want to keep him (preferably for another 3 years or so if possible)
    Honestly, I don't think Kirilenko is the type of guy to walk away from a team unless there is a compelling reason to. He may get other offers as well, but I think that $10M is pretty substantial at this point in his career.

I feel like the second year option is more about if AK was struggling with us or clashing with the style of play. Two years also would give him bird rights which means that we could be over the cap and re-sign him after him option year if he opts in.
    United We Run

vCash
    Yeah, he seems like the consummate professional, so I can't see him just walking into FA. I've got to stop reading Wolfson's twitter feed.

vCash
    I think AK is having fun playing for the Wolves, and he is making a good chunk of change. I dont think any team will give him a long contract at his age, so 1-2 yr deals is about all he is going to get, and I cant image anyone giving him another 2/20
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Honestly, I don't think Kirilenko is the type of guy to walk away from a team unless there is a compelling reason to. He may get other offers as well, but I think that $10M is pretty substantial at this point in his career.

I feel like the second year option is more about if AK was struggling with us or clashing with the style of play. Two years also would give him bird rights which means that we could be over the cap and re-sign him after him option year if he opts in.
    this. He isn't leaving seeing as making $10 million at his age, while playing for a coach he likes. Plus, he just doesn't seem like the type to jump ship.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I think you guys are all projecting on to AK. The reality is that it is his option, which means he asked for it, which means that he anticipated reasons he wouldn't want to stay. Maybe he wants to go home, maybe he wants to play for a team that can win a championship, maybe he doesn't stay if Pek leaves, maybe he wants to play for a team that can stay healthy, maybe he wants to play PF, etc... And the way he is playing I could see a team offering 3yr 25M. If this team melts down, or adelman goes, I think AK is gone.

vCash
    If we lose AK and Pek, it's back to the lottery every year.

vCash
    Man, I tell ya...

It's time to make a trade to get some players to help. This team has no shooters. That's our problem. Every team in the league knows we're going to win down low...

JJ Redick, c'mon Kahn. This season is blown if we don't get some more talent on this team.

vCash
    No blaming Kahn, sorry. Injuries just ravaged us. Nothing but bad luck this year. A waste of a season, with no one really to blame.

vCash
    With AK's opt out clause, we better know for sure what his feelings are before the trade deadline. If he already knows he want to bolt after this year, we should then seriously consider Gay....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Norwegian View Post
    No blaming Kahn, sorry. Injuries just ravaged us. Nothing but bad luck this year. A waste of a season, with no one really to blame.
    Agreed Kahn's moves have really been great. Alexey has outperformed all expectations and has great potential, Cunningham for Ellington was a great move, Kirilenko obviously was a no-brainer.. only bad move was Roy, and who wouldn't have taken a shot?

The injury to Love is the only reason why this season is the way it is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    With AK's opt out clause, we better know for sure what his feelings are before the trade deadline. If he already knows he want to bolt after this year, we should then seriously consider Gay....
    How bout a blockbuster deal.

Give Up: Pekovic, Williams, Ridnour, Cunningham & pick

Get: Gay, Gasol, Dudley, and maybe a back up C? Zaza?

Rubio, Dudley, Gay, AK, Pau

With Shved, Barea, Hayes Stiems ect. Off the bench

Healthy line up of :

Rubio/Barea
    Dudley/Shved
    Gay/Budinger
    Love/AK
    Pau/Stiemsma/Pachulia

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RyBayBay View Post
    How bout a blockbuster deal.

Give Up: Pekovic, Williams, Ridnour, Cunningham & pick

Get: Gay, Gasol, Dudley, and maybe a back up C? Zaza?

Rubio, Dudley, Gay, AK, Pau

With Shved, Barea, Hayes Stiems ect. Off the bench

Healthy line up of :

Rubio/Barea
    Dudley/Shved
    Gay/Budinger
    Love/AK
    Pau/Stiemsma/Pachulia
    I Like the looks of that but the odds of that happening are slim to none. Plus it hurts to give up Pek who is a good to great center and a pick. But if we are in win now mode we mine as well try.