Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 60 of 150 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270110 ... LastLast
Results 886 to 900 of 2250
  1. #886
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    809
    vCash
    1500
    If we can get anthony davis on this team i would be estatic but first year into his rookie deal, i doubt it big time!

    A deal of Kevin Love, Malcom Lee and Luke Ridnour for Derrick Favors, Alec Burks and Paul Milsap is something i would probably do.

  2. #887
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Christchurch, New Zealand
    Posts
    809
    vCash
    1500
    Although my first preference is to keep Love and have him shut up and dominate like we all know he is capable of doing!

  3. #888
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    4,396
    vCash
    1500
    Guys I don't think anyone of us would do a trade and most of us have already said that. We are just discussing trade scenarios. To be honest I much rather talk about trade scenarios about Love, than the Pau obsession that was going on earlier in this post.

  4. #889
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Guys I don't think anyone of us would do a trade and most of us have already said that. We are just discussing trade scenarios. To be honest I much rather talk about trade scenarios about Love, than the Pau obsession that was going on earlier in this post.
    Amen!

  5. #890
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    2,310
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Kia Kaha View Post
    If we can get anthony davis on this team i would be estatic but first year into his rookie deal, i doubt it big time!

    A deal of Kevin Love, Malcom Lee and Luke Ridnour for Derrick Favors, Alec Burks and Paul Milsap is something i would probably do.
    I think that if push came to shove and that was on the table we would do that!

  6. #891
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    SLC, UT
    Posts
    1,600
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by specialiststeve View Post
    I think that if push came to shove and that was on the table we would do that!
    Jazz fan here, Millsap+(favors or Kanter ) + Burks for Love. Would even throw in GS 1st rounder this year and our own 1st to make it happen.

    Get on the horn to your GM and make it happen!
    Hi There

    JAZZ / UTES / LIONS / REDWINGS / TIGERS / ALL-BLACKS

  7. #892
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by draino View Post
    Jazz fan here, Millsap+(favors or Kanter ) + Burks for Love. Would even throw in GS 1st rounder this year and our own 1st to make it happen.

    Get on the horn to your GM and make it happen!
    Damn! I wish you and I were GMs so we could actually make this happen. What about Hayward instead of Burks though?

  8. #893
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,877
    vCash
    1500
    The Jazz will want to resign Milsap and trade Jefferson before the trade deadline. Jefferson made a comment last month that he will like to play for the Celtics again which means he won't likely will resign with the Jazz. The funny thing is that Love and Jefferson can't coexist together and we T-Wolves fan know that for sure lol. Yes I understand that Love is struggling with his game right now with his recovery from his broken hand but that doesn't mean we should talk about trading the guy. We should talk about trading Williams and Barea for a few players in return.

  9. #894
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    6,295
    vCash
    1500
    We should really stop with all of this Love trade crap. Realistically, the only way I trade him is if its 3 years down the road and he says he is exercising the player option. I am not trading him for anything less than Durant, Lebron or Howard.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  10. #895
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,346
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    We should really stop with all of this Love trade crap. Realistically, the only way I trade him is if its 3 years down the road and he says he is exercising the player option. I am not trading him for anything less than Durant, Lebron or Howard.
    what if he continues like he has been playing for 20 more games?...I doubt you say this.

  11. #896
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    6,295
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    what if he continues like he has been playing for 20 more games?...I doubt you say this.
    Oh I will. Some players have a down season. If it continues, hopefully it will put thing for him in perspective. He is an allstar and an Olympic player for a reason. Rubio coming back will help also.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  12. #897
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Minneapolis, MN
    Posts
    8,193
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    what if he continues like he has been playing for 20 more games?...I doubt you say this.
    The chances of that happening are very slim to none.

  13. #898
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    554
    vCash
    1500
    if we r gona talk about trading love y in the world r we talkin about trading him to a team in our division? i wouldnt even trade him to a western conference team. how bout george and hibbert for love?

  14. #899
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    21,346
    vCash
    2500
    ^If you feel like a trade makes the team better, why wouldnt you do it, regardless of what conference you are dealing with.

  15. #900
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,339
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    if we r gona talk about trading love y in the world r we talkin about trading him to a team in our division? i wouldnt even trade him to a western conference team. how bout george and hibbert for love?
    You trade for who you want. Avoiding divisional rivals is outdated thinking imo just like never trading big for small.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •