Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 150 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Obviously, no one thought that both Roy and Budinger would go down. We all knew Roy probably would, but losing Budinger really hurt this team. What we need more than anything is a two-guard. Instead of going "all-in" on Pau Gasol, why not chase Eric Gordon?
    He's had knee troubles, but he isn't 32 years old like Gasol.

Would NO go for this: Williams, Pekovic, Barea for Lopez and Gordon?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Obviously, no one thought that both Roy and Budinger would go down. We all knew Roy probably would, but losing Budinger really hurt this team. What we need more than anything is a two-guard. Instead of going "all-in" on Pau Gasol, why not chase Eric Gordon?

Then our starting center would be stiemsma.... or cunningham i suppose

Edit: I didnt see lopez was included in the trade.

vCash

They may, I wouldn't. Then you may as well go for Beal, since I don't see Gordon as a game changer - unless 100% healthy and that's probably never going to happen again.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash

I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it doesn't get me excited either. Gordon has had injury concerns for a while now. And he seems to be sort of a drama queen. His medical staff has said for 2 months he is cleared to play, Gordon keeps saying he has a mystery pain in his knee.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it doesn't get me excited either. Gordon has had injury concerns for a while now. And he seems to be sort of a drama queen. His medical staff has said for 2 months he is cleared to play, Gordon keeps saying he has a mystery pain in his knee.
    Money doesn't work either, it would have to be a 3 team deal.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Eric Gordon? Really?

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    See Aleksandar, that's a typo not a misuse of a word. "e" and "d" are adjacent on the keyboard(one above another) and since I don't look at the keyboard when I type, I may make mistakes every once in a while.

Also, your grammar is pretty poor, but since it's your second language I am not correcting your every mistake. Misuse of common words on purpose is what annoys me, not a typo or a simple misspelling error - I have plenty of these also.
    That's awkward, I was kidding.. In a friendly way..

Wolves United

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    That's awkward, I was kidding.. In a friendly way..
    Alright, everybody post that one thing you hate people giving you ****/teasing you about.

Me? I hate it when people ignore the fact that I thought Wes Johnson could be a good player Seriously. I am not joking

vCash
    Anyone wanna revisit Topdog's trade proposal of Love for Milsap and Favors?

Even if Love is being honest in his recent rant, it seems like there is obvious tension between him and the organization that won't go away...The star of our team has an owner that doesnt feel like he is a star.

vCash
    Build around Rubio if Love is truly pissed off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Build around Rubio if Love is truly pissed off.
    We should be building around Love and Rubio, but there is obviously bad blood between Love and the organization.

vCash
    We should, but if love is going to continue to act like this it will be hard to put stuff around him. We shouldn't worry about this for the next couple of years. Just focus on putting a good team around Rubio and Love. Also give Rubio the max deal, then if Love still acts like this or can't get us over the hump get rid of him for someone else.

vCash
    Its a little bothersome that the Wolves got this guy, who is the best PF in the league, and a top 7ish player, and they don't feel like he is good enough to build around...at least according to Kevin Love's words, that is the case...and if it is the case, that bothers me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Anyone wanna revisit Topdog's trade proposal of Love for Milsap and Favors?

Even if Love is being honest in his recent rant, it seems like there is obvious tension between him and the organization that won't go away...The star of our team has an owner that doesnt feel like he is a star.
    We have got to be able to get more than Favors and Millsap for love. I do like Favors upside but I am thinking of something more along the lines of like a Love for Rudy Gay or Josh Smith type deal.
    Last edited by Twinsfan24; 12-11-2012 at 08:33 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Its a little bothersome that the Wolves got this guy, who is the best PF in the league, and a top 7ish player, and they don't feel like he is good enough to build around...at least according to Kevin Love's words, that is the case...and if it is the case, that bothers me.
    I agree I have a feeling thats not the case, and he was a bit angry about how he was treated after the injury and he took things to heart a bit too much....

Another one that popped into my head... David Lee for Love. Even though I feel we lose in that deal we get a similar player.

Lol I could do this all night!
    Last edited by Twinsfan24; 12-11-2012 at 08:34 PM.