Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 57 of 150 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967107 ... LastLast
Results 841 to 855 of 2250
  1. #841
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Brainerd, MN
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    1500
    Obviously, no one thought that both Roy and Budinger would go down. We all knew Roy probably would, but losing Budinger really hurt this team. What we need more than anything is a two-guard. Instead of going "all-in" on Pau Gasol, why not chase Eric Gordon?
    He's had knee troubles, but he isn't 32 years old like Gasol.

    Would NO go for this: Williams, Pekovic, Barea for Lopez and Gordon?

  2. #842
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Minnesota
    Posts
    4,714
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Obviously, no one thought that both Roy and Budinger would go down. We all knew Roy probably would, but losing Budinger really hurt this team. What we need more than anything is a two-guard. Instead of going "all-in" on Pau Gasol, why not chase Eric Gordon?
    He's had knee troubles, but he isn't 32 years old like Gasol.

    Would NO go for this: Williams, Pekovic, Barea for Lopez and Gordon?
    Then our starting center would be stiemsma.... or cunningham i suppose

    Edit: I didnt see lopez was included in the trade.

  3. #843
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    5,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Obviously, no one thought that both Roy and Budinger would go down. We all knew Roy probably would, but losing Budinger really hurt this team. What we need more than anything is a two-guard. Instead of going "all-in" on Pau Gasol, why not chase Eric Gordon?
    He's had knee troubles, but he isn't 32 years old like Gasol.

    Would NO go for this: Williams, Pekovic, Barea for Lopez and Gordon?
    They may, I wouldn't. Then you may as well go for Beal, since I don't see Gordon as a game changer - unless 100% healthy and that's probably never going to happen again.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  4. #844
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Bushwood Country Club
    Posts
    58,358
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by tcman2007 View Post
    Obviously, no one thought that both Roy and Budinger would go down. We all knew Roy probably would, but losing Budinger really hurt this team. What we need more than anything is a two-guard. Instead of going "all-in" on Pau Gasol, why not chase Eric Gordon?
    He's had knee troubles, but he isn't 32 years old like Gasol.

    Would NO go for this: Williams, Pekovic, Barea for Lopez and Gordon?
    I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it doesn't get me excited either. Gordon has had injury concerns for a while now. And he seems to be sort of a drama queen. His medical staff has said for 2 months he is cleared to play, Gordon keeps saying he has a mystery pain in his knee.

    If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

  5. #845
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Maple Grove, MN
    Posts
    5,825
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I wouldn't be opposed to it, but it doesn't get me excited either. Gordon has had injury concerns for a while now. And he seems to be sort of a drama queen. His medical staff has said for 2 months he is cleared to play, Gordon keeps saying he has a mystery pain in his knee.
    Money doesn't work either, it would have to be a 3 team deal.


    PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

    a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

  6. #846
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,517
    vCash
    1500
    Eric Gordon? Really?

    Wolves United

  7. #847
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Montenegro
    Posts
    1,517
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    See Aleksandar, that's a typo not a misuse of a word. "e" and "d" are adjacent on the keyboard(one above another) and since I don't look at the keyboard when I type, I may make mistakes every once in a while.

    Also, your grammar is pretty poor, but since it's your second language I am not correcting your every mistake. Misuse of common words on purpose is what annoys me, not a typo or a simple misspelling error - I have plenty of these also.
    That's awkward, I was kidding.. In a friendly way..

    Wolves United

  8. #848
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    The Doghouse
    Posts
    10,185
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    That's awkward, I was kidding.. In a friendly way..
    Alright, everybody post that one thing you hate people giving you ****/teasing you about.

    Me? I hate it when people ignore the fact that I thought Wes Johnson could be a good player Seriously. I am not joking

  9. #849
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,732
    vCash
    2500
    Anyone wanna revisit Topdog's trade proposal of Love for Milsap and Favors?

    Even if Love is being honest in his recent rant, it seems like there is obvious tension between him and the organization that won't go away...The star of our team has an owner that doesnt feel like he is a star.

  10. #850
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,275
    vCash
    1500
    Build around Rubio if Love is truly pissed off.

  11. #851
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,732
    vCash
    2500
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Build around Rubio if Love is truly pissed off.
    We should be building around Love and Rubio, but there is obviously bad blood between Love and the organization.

  12. #852
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,275
    vCash
    1500
    We should, but if love is going to continue to act like this it will be hard to put stuff around him. We shouldn't worry about this for the next couple of years. Just focus on putting a good team around Rubio and Love. Also give Rubio the max deal, then if Love still acts like this or can't get us over the hump get rid of him for someone else.

  13. #853
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    20,732
    vCash
    2500
    Its a little bothersome that the Wolves got this guy, who is the best PF in the league, and a top 7ish player, and they don't feel like he is good enough to build around...at least according to Kevin Love's words, that is the case...and if it is the case, that bothers me.

  14. #854
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Anyone wanna revisit Topdog's trade proposal of Love for Milsap and Favors?

    Even if Love is being honest in his recent rant, it seems like there is obvious tension between him and the organization that won't go away...The star of our team has an owner that doesnt feel like he is a star.
    We have got to be able to get more than Favors and Millsap for love. I do like Favors upside but I am thinking of something more along the lines of like a Love for Rudy Gay or Josh Smith type deal.
    Last edited by Twinsfan24; 12-11-2012 at 08:33 PM.

  15. #855
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    1,717
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Its a little bothersome that the Wolves got this guy, who is the best PF in the league, and a top 7ish player, and they don't feel like he is good enough to build around...at least according to Kevin Love's words, that is the case...and if it is the case, that bothers me.
    I agree I have a feeling thats not the case, and he was a bit angry about how he was treated after the injury and he took things to heart a bit too much....

    Another one that popped into my head... David Lee for Love. Even though I feel we lose in that deal we get a similar player.

    Lol I could do this all night!
    Last edited by Twinsfan24; 12-11-2012 at 08:34 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •