Page 88 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 3557
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Whoa settle down there td

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    That is still optimistic i think.
    It is, but its a fairly safe prediction. That line makes him an above average starter. If he plays more then 60 games, I bet he meets what I listed.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    And really, the only reason I even wasted my time doing that huge post, was to show that while we haven't landed a big fish, at the end of the day, we have a much better roster, and won't be putting players on the floor that have no business playing NBA minutes.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    looks like i missed a lot...i dont wanna go back to find out whats going on...someone fill me in?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Whoa settle down there td
    he likes compliments though...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    looks like i missed a lot...i dont wanna go back to find out whats going on...someone fill me in?
    Rumors are different, but we would send Wes and a protected 1st to the Suns, for Warrick, and then use the cap space to sign Kirilenko to a deal in the 3 years, $21-24 million range.

vCash
    If we sign AK, don;t you think Budinger gets lost in the rotation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSUJJ View Post
    If we sign AK, don;t you think Budinger gets lost in the rotation?
    he is a trusted Adelman guy who will play some SG as well. Remember, Roy will probably miss some games due to cautionary reasons. Chase should get his normal 20-25 mpg. I honestly think it will be Williams who suffers if he does lose a lot of weight and then can't play PF some. I think Kirilenko will play some PF as well though.

vCash
    WOW! I'm about to explode from optimism. AK is everything I wanted out of the SF spot next year, an elite defender.

The points will come from Love, Pek, and the easy buckets Rubio can give you.

Pek is about to break out as an elite C. No he's not long and going to block shots, but he is the strongest player in basketball. He is just impossible to move and he is a master of getting himself in the better position on offense and D.

We have 3 stars, an elite defender in AK, and our starting SG is B. Roy. If he can give us 15-20 points per game we will be serious contenders for the championship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    he likes compliments though...

At least I didn't pull one of these

vCash
    Chase would still get 20+ minutes per game would be my guess. Getting rid of Wes helps with Chase minutes too. I dont think the plan was ever for Chase to be the starter anyways.

Derrick Williams is still such a wild card for this season, and the offseason as well still.

vCash
    http://sports.yahoo.com/news/wesley-...164509103.html

This is saying we would receive Jerome Dyson.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    back to Chase again, I am starting to think he might actually see significant time at SG. We have 2 SG's on the roster in Roy and Shved...We all know about Roy's injury concerns, and he probably wont play much more than 22 minutes per night...Shved will take time as a rookie, and foreigner to adjust to a new game...that leaves a lot of minutes available for Chase, and then I am guessin Ridnour sees quite a bit of time at SG again this year...because of the circumstances.

vCash
    I don't understand why we're still filling the forward position. Aren't we jam at it last year and this year aren't too different to me.

vCash
    meh, Dyson would be waived immediately.