Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 238 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105155 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Ah bloody hell! Didn't see this coming. I bet Khan blew up, refusing to overpay or something...

vCash
    Landry 1yr 5-6 mil

Hill 2yr 7.5 mil

That would look pretty nice coming off the bench for our front court.
    Last edited by DW3421; 07-19-2012 at 06:31 PM.

vCash
    This is a huge disappointment but let's not be Knicks fans and throw a tantrum when things don't go our way (see Rubio, Ricky).

No Batum, no Iggy, no Lee is definitely a reason to be disappointed. At the same time no Wes, no Webster, no Darko is a huge reason to be ecstatic.
    Add what makes sense to now. Make the playoffs this year. Find out what the last piece(s) are and we'll be set to stand a chance in the West if we can land them.

Hang in there everybody!

vCash
    Wes is still here mangs. im not that disappointed by losing out lee or batum. still need to see what happens the rest of the offseason. and so far it hasnt been terriable. i mean we could be the rockets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mangs002 View Post
    This is a huge disappointment but let's not be Knicks fans and throw a tantrum when things don't go our way (see Rubio, Ricky).

No Batum, no Iggy, no Lee is definitely a reason to be disappointed. At the same time no Wes, no Webster, no Darko is a huge reason to be ecstatic.
    Add what makes sense to now. Make the playoffs this year. Find out what the last piece(s) are and we'll be set to stand a chance in the West if we can land them.

Hang in there everybody!
    Oh God! Like someone poured a bag of salt over my wound!

Yes, Wes is here, and expect him to play significant minutes next season, maybe even being a starter at times.

vCash
    Sure Wes is still here but he won't be relied upon to start, make open jump shots, etc.

HUGE success. Maybe with less pressure he can figure his **** out......LOL

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar:23019122

Hang in there everybody!
    Oh God! Like someone poured a bag of salt over my wound!

Yes, Wes is here, and expect him to play significant minutes next season, maybe even being a starter at times.
    Why expect him to play much?! If we hate him think what Adelman thinks. End of bench, meet Wes. Wes, end of bench. You two will be great friends I can tell already.

vCash
    Why expect him to play much?! If we hate him think what Adelman thinks. End of bench, meet Wes. Wes, end of bench. You two will be great friends I can tell already.
    watching Adelman's face when he was talking about Wes said it all. He is done. Relegated to the bench, getting minutes if injuries happen.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Steve Bulpett: Courtney Lee deal may be in trouble. Sides trying to keep it alive. Twitter
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    btw Kahn lovers, that is high lottery pick #2 that Kahn ****ed up.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Nevermind...
    Despite recent reports that the Boston Celtics attempted sign-and-trade for Houston Rockets shooting guard Courtney Lee was falling apart, A. Sherrod Blakely of CSN tweets that the deal is still expected to be completed shortly. Via Blakely:
    #CelticsTalk: #Celtics trade for Courtney Lee still expected to go through. #Rockets will waive E'Twaun Moore, making him a free agent.
    http://www.celticstown.com/2012/07/1...g-to-a-report/
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    Of course they'll waive Moore. He's not a Power Forward.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    btw Kahn lovers, that is high lottery pick #2 that Kahn ****ed up.
    I used to use the "We'll see over time" excuse. I've seen enough.

vCash
    Man....everybody knows I was on Khans wagon but it's hard for me to really believe he put all of his eggs in one basket. Especially knowing how much Portland wanted to retain Batum. I was thinking "okay, Batum is the main goal (which I wasn't 100% sure I was behind) but we have guys in the plan. Mayo, Lee, couple of others".......but I didn't think they would just sit there, while Portland had a 3-course meal, dessert, and let the other options fade away.

I don't know if anyone else said this but I think this was the biggest "screw you" to David. "Oh, you make us overpay for him.....well....we know you will just sit there and let other options disappear and, in the last minute, we'll match. Cupboard bare now? Suck it".

I didn't mind going for him but when I saw other options getting calls I would have pulled because now I would just look like a ****ing clown.

vCash
    oh well, im not upset at all about lee
    We still have Roy, Budinger, Shved and then the midgets if need be.

Now we have the extra money id go hard after BOTH Hill and Landry. Screw shot blocking. Its over rated. Id rather have good players and hill and landry are both superior to Stiemsma.