Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 54 of 238 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    vCash
    After the Howard thing goes down trade Barea and a future pick for Redick, then trade D-Dub for Iggy. This all is after signing Hill or Steams

Rubio - Ridnour
    Redick - Roy
    Iggy - Buds
    Love - Hill
    Pek - Hill

Not saying in anyway that we do this but its what I'd like us to go for

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    waiting on Batum sure mess us up. When you see something you want...grab it. No chance of waiting or trying this and that first. The time will never wait for you.

kahn's backup plan is...we're trading for Howard. LOL
    I'd fire him myself if he did that. I had a feeling earlier today that with how quiet everything was meant that Kahn wasn't getting his guys. If we wait anymore, who else will we lose out on? Guys we have verbal agreements with in Shved and Roy? **** this ****.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    "Celtics to acquire G Courtney Lee from Rockets in a sign and trade sending back F JaJuan Johnson, sources tell Y! Details being finalized."

https://twitter.com/SpearsNBAYahoo/s...53124962533376

Well that sucks!
    LOL at what the Rockets are getting in return, but non the less - here comes another year without a decent SG.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    ^^ Yeah the Rockets have had an "interesting" off-season to say the least..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    LOL at what the Rockets are getting in return, but non the less - here comes another year without a decent SG.
    Buddinger is not a decent SG? Roy if he comes back at 70% will not be a decent SG? Do we know how good Sved will be?

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I'd fire him myself if he did that. I had a feeling earlier today that with how quiet everything was meant that Kahn wasn't getting his guys. If we wait anymore, who else will we lose out on? Guys we have verbal agreements with in Shved and Roy? **** this ****.
    what's bad is if we keep waiting and Shved and Roy decide to sign else where too because we aren't doing anything...it'll sure mess us up. Kahn need to start working now since he have all those money free from Batum.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Buddinger is not a decent SG? Roy if he comes back at 70% will not be a decent SG? Do we know how good Sved will be?
    This.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillzhere View Post
    This.
    ^^This

vCash
    Overreaction guys. Lee is good, but if Roy is 70% of what he was, he is the same. Shved impressed Adelman in his workout, and can play the position. Budinger as well. We have upgraded at the wings if we don't sign a single other wing. However, our roster is top heavy on perimeter players, so I would love to sign Stiemsma, Hill or Landry, or even both if possible. We have ample PG's to trade for an available SG if needed, and the Ellington/Cunningham makes sense, rights the roster giving us at least 5 players who can play PF/C.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Plan Z...kahn do nothing this summer, but work on the cap...he'll lose his job and he'll rob us of those cap. LOL

vCash
    Lee is going to regret that decision btw. Jason Terry gets those minutes, and Avery Bradley will steal his remaining minutes upon return from injury.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwillzhere View Post
    This.
    Seconded. The motion carries! lol

We have a lot of guys now who can play at the wings and we just need a couple to pan out. Buddinger we know for sure we've got someone solid and I have a sneaking suspicion about Roy. Heck, Shved is said to have really impressed the team when he was in town for a workout.

vCash
    Yeah, we upgraded our wings and I still think we are a playoff team. 6-7 seed

But if we had landed Batum, Lee, or Iggy, then I think were a 4-5 seed and a team that still has the same crazy potential we have now, if not more

Teddy Bridgewater | Andrew Wiggins | Byron Buxton
    THE FUTURE IS NOW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Lee is going to regret that decision btw. Jason Terry gets those minutes, and Avery Bradley will steal his remaining minutes upon return from injury.
    Not if he gets back to the ECFs. His rookie year with the Magic gave him an early taste of victory and he wants it back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AP=MVP View Post
    Yeah, we upgraded our wings and I still think we are a playoff team. 6-7 seed

But if we had landed Batum, Lee, or Iggy, then I think were a 5-6 seed and a team that still has the same crazy potential we have now, if not more
    Would we be able to have the same potential in the frontcourt though? This may turn out for the best.