Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SOTA_STUNT101 View Post
    What do other think the T Wolves record would have been this past season if Kevin Love would have got injured instead of Rubio? I think that they would have finshed the season at .500 because Rubio is more of a difference maker on games then Love. Love is more of a stat stuffer and also they had guys such as D Will and Randolph who could have replaced love and would look good playing big minutes along side rubio
    We get murdered when Love doesn't play. That wouldn't have changed. Love has much more effect on the outcome of a basketball game than Ricky Rubio.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    T-Wolves are making the team 2nd to the Raptors at having the most international players in the NBA if they sign Alexey Schved and Nicolas batum. Ricky Rubio, Nikola Pekovic, J.J. Barea, Nicolas Batum, Alexey Schved, and Darko Milicic.

vCash
    Love is a below average defender....he only shot .448 percent from the floor and puts up 20 shots a game, there are a lot of players in the NBA the can put up 26 per game if the get the amount of min. love plays and get the green light to put up 20 shots every game....hes a good player just over rated, doesnt make others better around him

vCash
    Love is a below average defender....he only shot .448 percent from the floor and puts up 20 shots a game, there are a lot of players in the NBA the can put up 26 per game if the get the amount of min. love plays and get the green light to put up 20 shots every game....hes a good player just over rated, doesnt make others better around him
    I have actually shown statistically that Love is an average defender, at the very least (I think he is above average, but once the tag sticks early, you always have it). Better than Dirk, Amare, and many other perennial all stars. Do you understand what True Shooting % is? Its far more indicative of scoring efficiency then the archaic FG%. If there are so many that can put up 26 a night, why was Love 4th in scoring?

Love is a great player. He is the cornerstone of our team. You will find this an uphill battle to push further.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    show me a player in history with Love's floor stretching prowess, ability to draw fouls, and be a league leader on the boards? Good luck. Anyone you mention resides in the Basketball HOF.

vCash
    I don't see how Love can be overrated when he already prove hes a great player. Hes a 2 time All star player, won MIP, won gold medal with team USA I think last year or 2 years ago, a top 10 player in the NBA, One of the best rebounder in the NBA, he proved last year he was the best power foward right now and he put up Wilt Chambers number when he put up 30 points and 30 rebound. Kevin Love is a hybrid power foward who can shoot the 3 pointer. At longest as he is able to shoot over .450 every year he will be good. Kevin Love is a average defender and struggle to defend players who are a lot bigger then him. Most good players will take many shots to be effective in games like LeBron James or Kobe Bryant. Kevin Love actually does make his teammate better. Kevin Love is one of the best big men who can pass better then any big men and he gets rebound for his team.

vCash
    how many players are allowed to put up 20 shots every game...i am saying there are a lot of players in the NBA that could put up 26 ppg if they are the feature of the offence on their team

vCash
    i just personally believe that Kevin Love is the 3rd best player on a championship team

vCash
    i just personally believe that Kevin Love is the 3rd best player on a championship team
    I strongly disagree. He showed the killer instinct last year in the clutch to be a #1 imo.

vCash
    how many players are allowed to put up 20 shots every game...i am saying there are a lot of players in the NBA that could put up 26 ppg if they are the feature of the offence on their team
    question. Do you consider Durant or Kobe inefficient scorers, like you think Love is? Love shoots less than either and averages 26 a night.

5th in PER, ahead of Dwight, Griffin, Kobe, Bynum, Westbrook, and a litter of all stars.

Fist NBA player ever to get numerous feats, including 40/15+ with 5 three's, best 3 point shooter/rebounder in NBA history already, 2nd team all NBA, first player in 28 years to go for 20-15, the list goes on and on.

Kevin Love is a franchise superstar talent. Fact.

By the way, Love has never put up 20 shots a night.

vCash
    a true superstar NBA player would have his team at .500 every single season even playing with average players, love has been unble to do that

vCash
    a true superstar NBA player would have his team at .500 every single season even playing with average players, love has been unble to do that
    b.s. When Rubio went down, we were over .500, and Love went Nova to keep us competitive for a month. He then got hurt, and our team sucked bad. Look at our record with Love out, we get absolutely crushed.

Nobody is saying Love is LeBron James. But he is 23, and a top 5-7 player in the NBA, and getting better by the year. He already showed he won't be a pansy in the clutch like KG was.

Give examples of your claims please.

vCash
    ok love puts up an average of 19.3 shots per game not 20 my bad ha

vCash
    ok love puts up an average of 19.3 shots per game not 20 my bad ha
    and scores 26 on those 19 shots. That is excellent, especially when you factor in that Love is the guy we go to late in the clock, and in tough situations.

I don't know you yet, but if you think Kevin Love is overrated and not a top NBA player, stick around, you will learn basketball here.

vCash
    people throw around the label of "superstar" player wwwaaayyy to much...lebron and durant are superstars not love sorry bro

Page 3 of 238 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast