Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 225 of 238 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,375 of 3557
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    Derrick Williams is stringing some good games together finally.
    Yeah, he looked decent today.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    i don't think i've ever seen a less clutch performer in basketball than luke ridnour.

every single close game, he either loses or comes damn close to losing the game for us, and i cannot for the life of me understand why he remains on the court at the end of the game in tight situations, regardless of injuries.

plus his defence is horrific, you don't let 76yo derek fisher drain 20 you fool.

i want him gone so bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    i don't think i've ever seen a less clutch performer in basketball than luke ridnour.

every single close game, he either loses or comes damn close to losing the game for us, and i cannot for the life of me understand why he remains on the court at the end of the game in tight situations, regardless of injuries.

plus his defence is horrific, you don't let 76yo derek fisher drain 20 you fool.

i want him gone so bad.
    woh, prior to tonight, he had two extremely clutch games. Tonight was awful, but it doesnt discredit his previous two performances.

vCash
    Luke is what he is, a decent offensive streaky pg, that plays poor defense. If you expect more then that, you will be disappointed more times then not.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post

i want him gone so bad.
    Have you not seen his runner/floater to win the game a few times?

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    Take it easy on Luke. He has came through in the clutch many times before, and his D has been getting better. With DWill and Pek looking better, we should not move anyone.

AK47 the Dragon Tamer!

vCash
    There is a lot of negativity in his forum for a team that is in 6th place without Rubio and with a 75% Love. I, for one, am totally pumped about what this team can do the next 4 months.

I am even more excited to watch Rubio and Shved become the best backcourt this team has ever had.

vCash
    Yes or No?

AK and Pek play D&D pen and paper?

vCash
    haha, thats a funny thing to think about.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    There is a lot of negativity in his forum for a team that is in 6th place without Rubio and with a 75% Love. I, for one, am totally pumped about what this team can do the next 4 months.

I am even more excited to watch Rubio and Shved become the best backcourt this team has ever had.
    This is true, especially for how injured we have been. I think a good amount of it has come over the past couple weeks with Love but that could change with people healthy (winning cures a lot). Let's just remember before the year started we were all hoping to be around .500 by the time everyone was healthy. Then we had even more injuries than expected and we still haven't seen a healthy squad (how many nights have we had like 10 or less players available?). Now rubio is returning and hopefully love will be as well and we still have a 12-9 record. This team is playing well and if last night was an indication rubio (and a healthy love) may bring us to another level.

Edit: Just wanted to add how excited I am for the backcourt as well. Both are well rounded players that can really help this team out. Shved should be getting more open looks with rubio as well.

vCash
    this team has great potential! Excited for the rest of the year. I think they can play with the best in the west (memphis, clips, okc, and san antonio).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by howiend View Post
    this team has great potential! Excited for the rest of the year. I think they can play with the best in the west (memphis, clips, okc, and san antonio).
    Here is my problem. I don't understand why people have too be either super high or super down in the league. The truth is we are an average team, hopefully a bit above average, but that's it at this point. I am keeping it even keeled this year - this is a growing and get to know your new teammates type year, next year I would be expecting great things - not saying we shouldn't make the playoffs this year, we absolutely should if we can stay healthy - but that's a big if.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Here is my problem. I don't understand why people have too be either super high or super down in the league. The truth is we are an average team, hopefully a bit above average, but that's it at this point. I am keeping it even keeled this year - this is a growing and get to know your new teammates type year, next year I would be expecting great things - not saying we shouldn't make the playoffs this year, we absolutely should if we can stay healthy - but that's a big if.
    We'll see how we'll fair against stronger opponents after the Orlando game. I hear what you are saying. I wish also we had Bud and Roy. They will also help a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Oefarmy2005 View Post
    Have you not seen his runner/floater to win the game a few times?
    what, the one or two times since he's played here?

have you seen the numerous games he either has or has come very close to losing?

admittedly it's not his job to take those clutch type shots, or at least it shouldn't be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    woh, prior to tonight, he had two extremely clutch games. Tonight was awful, but it doesnt discredit his previous two performances.
    extremely clutch?

against NOH -
    9 mins (4th) - 0-0 FG (2pts)/ 1 rb / 0 ast / 1 TO / 2-2 FT

agaisnt DEN -
    4 mins (4th) - 1-2 FG / 1-2 3pt / 0 rb / 0 ast / 0 TO

not terrible i suppose, but far from 'extremely clutch'.

not sure about Dallas, but i don't think he scored in the last few mins of the fourth and all of OT, in which he missed numerous 3pt attempts and had a few TOs.