Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 205 of 238 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215 ... LastLast
Results 3,061 to 3,075 of 3557
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksandar View Post
    About Rubio's return, he was actually shooting almost 35% 3pt last year.

Imagine if he returns with improved shot now, he must've been practicing a lot!
    I would even accept 35% outside, if the dude could just finish at the rim. That is the most embarrassing part. But hey, at least he draws fouls and can hit ft's.

Honestly, Rubio's impact will be felt much more on the defensive side of the ball. I think so many overrate his offense because of his 3-4 sweet passes a game.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash

Wow. I didn't realize his percentage was that high. lol I just remember him either air balling, barely kissing the rim or going balls deep against the Clips in crunch time. lol I'm not too concerned about his shot as I am having him healthy on the floor leading the team. (though with our shooters out and or sucking sack) It would be a huuuuuge bonus if he made a substantial improvement from last year though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    Wow. I didn't realize his percentage was that high. lol I just remember him either air balling, barely kissing the rim or going balls deep against the Clips in crunch time. lol I'm not too concerned about his shot as I am having him healthy on the floor leading the team. (though with our shooters out and or sucking sack) It would be a huuuuuge bonus if he made a substantial improvement from last year though.
    Rubio's shooting percentages skyrocketed in the 4th quarter, I will give him that. He hit 67% in games under 5 minutes to go, neither team ahead by more than 5.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    Rubio's shooting percentages skyrocketed in the 4th quarter, I will give him that. He hit 67% in games under 5 minutes to go, neither team ahead by more than 5.
    Yet another reason I can't wait to see him with Sexy.

vCash
    I'm afraid we're going to be too clutch hahah

Wolves United

vCash
    Minnesota has outlined a schedule that would have Rubio (knee) return Dec. 12 if all goes well in his first full-contact practices after being cleared by doctors
    Minneapolis Star Tribune
    United We Run

vCash

I didn't realize he ended up getting that high... or maybe I did? His regular field goal percentage was 36%. It's been so long! We also probably tend to forget that he was averaging 3 TOs a game. That's a lot - inattentive teammates aside.

I'm afraid we're going to be too clutch hahah
    It will be nice to finally have the sort of personnel RA's been looking to have out there in the 4th with Rubio and Alexey (instead of Barea and/or Ridnour) AK, Love and Pek/Ham.
    United We Run

vCash
    Is Malcom Lee going to be ready for the next games? We need that guy to start!

Poor man's Sefolosha/Harden SG rotation.

Wolves United

vCash
    Rubio/Luke/JJ
    Lee/Shevd/JJ
    AK/Howard/Williams
    Love/Dante/Williams
    Pek/Steam/Love/Dante

i like defense

get healthy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Minneapolis Star Tribune
    That is what I though, since we get a nice 4 day break between Cleveland and Denver. I assume he comes off the bench for 15-18 mpg his first few back.

vCash
    Getting Rubio back not only helps our perimeter D, but our overall efficiency. They guy has the gift of getting the ball to the shooter at a time and place place where it makes it easier to finish. I think part of Pek's problem finishing this year is that he is getting the ball farther away from the rim, and has to take more time to finish. I am geeked to see our man get back healthy.

vCash
    Is Malcom Lee going to be ready for the next games? We need that guy to start!

Poor man's Sefolosha/Harden SG rotation.
    so true! i was thinking that last game – but had in mind the dallas c’ship team:
    lee/schved = Stevenson/terry
    dirk = love
    rubio = kidd
    marion = AK
    barea/barea
    a few similarities!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how to get those kinds of stats – any chance you could get the same stats for ridnour?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ellington19 View Post
    I have absolutely no idea how to get those kinds of stats – any chance you could get the same stats for ridnour?
    http://www.82games.com/1112/CSORT11.HTM

Ridnour:

33% FG
    27% three

not clutch. But that being said, when healthy, Luke won't be closing games...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    Getting Rubio back not only helps our perimeter D, but our overall efficiency. They guy has the gift of getting the ball to the shooter at a time and place place where it makes it easier to finish. I think part of Pek's problem finishing this year is that he is getting the ball farther away from the rim, and has to take more time to finish. I am geeked to see our man get back healthy.
    I am not disagreeing with you per say, but stats show Rubio's impact comes FAR more on the defensive end.

ok, so I am disagreeing with you. Rubio's offensive impact is obsolete honestly. Until he becomes not the worst scorer in the NBA, his impact is limited, unless he all of a sudden becomes a player who never turns it over. He can't space the floor, he has zero respect on the drive, and simply is so pathetic scoring his offensive impact, despite amazing passing and tempo, offsets itself.
    Last edited by Hawkeye15; 12-03-2012 at 12:36 AM.