Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 238 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Yeah, from what I've been reading (Zgoda+Hoopshype mainly) are chances of a S&T are increasing.. It's not a forgone conclusion, but Khan is still talking to Portland as of yesterday.

Jerry Zgoda ‏:

Olshey said he had a conversation with David Kahn "that will remain private"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesjagsfan10 View Post
    Didn't you hear or read any of the news/tweets/links I posted yesterday steve? It sounds more and more like we just might get him. Why would they overpay Batum? They aren't going anywhere now that Hibbs isn't coming.
    That is what I read too. They know Batum will just be upset if they match the offer sheet when he really doesn't want to stay there. With Hibbert not coming in it would be dumb to run yourself up against the wall when you need to rebuild some key part of your team. If I were GM of the players as much as Batum is an asset to your team it isn't worth the "Blazers" overpaying for him right now.

vCash
    http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/B...as_Batum070912

Portland Trail Blazers general manager Neil Olshey is no longer saying he is certain to match the Minnesota Timberwolves' offer sheet to swingman Nicolas Batum.

Given the opportunity to do just that Monday, Olshey told reporters in Portland: "We've all heard things. I had a conversation with his agent, I had a conversation with David Kahn from the Minnesota Timberwolves. That will remain private. Like I said, what you will see at the end of this is that I believe what we did is in the best interest of the organization today and in the future."
    Posted this in the Batum thread as well.

vCash
    Nick-O-las Ba-TOOM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolvesjagsfan10 View Post
    http://www.1500espn.com/sportswire/B...as_Batum070912

Posted this in the Batum thread as well.
    Sorry I didn't get to the Batum thread last night - does sound as if it is not as "rock" solid as it was a few days ago but I think we have to be careful reading into things. I still think they will match, just my gut.

I like the Luke, Wes and a second sound as they would get a PG to help Lillard come along, Wes having to prove he belongs or can be cut at the end of the year. NO WAY do we send a 1st or Williams - To costly!

vCash
    I think we could send a first as we have another one still.. i mean we are at that point with our team where we can't keep drafting guys and giving them a couple years to see what they can do.. we just can't keep doing that.. we need to add guys that can help us win now or as evidenced by kevin yesterday he's outtie

vCash
    I would LOVE to get batum and keep dwill, that would make my day!!!!!! I really want to see dwill give a shot at sf and some back-up time at pf

vCash
    with the Schved signing (however you spell his name), in order to get Batum and Roy signed, we need to move all of our expirings, amnesty Darko or trade him, and trade one of our midgets.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I guess his signing is a "sign" of things to come. It didn't hinge on him, but it somehow does now. lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I guess his signing is a "sign" of things to come. It didn't hinge on him, but it somehow does now. lol
    Yeah definitely seems to be a signing with some foresight towards the next couple of days. At least that is what I want to believe! haha.

vCash
    it is crazy that wolves are getting younger as they try to improve. As if we weren't young enough as it is.

vCash
    Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but here's "Ricky Rubio's Road to Recovery", as done by nba.com.

LINK

vCash
    yeah, just watched it. Even that video is at least 3 weeks old, he has been in Spain for a couple weeks now. But he was riding the bike and doing balance work. Still a month from doing any shooting drills I would guess. The good thing is, once its healed, the rehab process is then all about getting muscle memory and confidence back, which take far less time than the actual healing process.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    What do other think the T Wolves record would have been this past season if Kevin Love would have got injured instead of Rubio? I think that they would have finshed the season at .500 because Rubio is more of a difference maker on games then Love. Love is more of a stat stuffer and also they had guys such as D Will and Randolph who could have replaced love and would look good playing big minutes along side rubio

vCash
    no absolutely not. without love we are one of the worst teams in the league.

Page 2 of 238 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast