Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 198 of 238 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 3557
    vCash

What to do with D-Will?

Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    Is kahn going to make a trade involving DWill??
    I actually logged on tonight just to discuss D-Will. He is still a tremendous player and I love the guy. But he sees so little action I think he would be better suited for another team. Too bad we didn't get the #1 in the draft and get Kyrie. That would have been something. I don't even have an idea of who we could trade him for. Attempt for John Wall...I wish. Who could you guys picture trading D-Will for and at what position?

Ridnour/Lee/Shved Rubio
    Shved/Roy Budinger
    Ak47/ D-Will
    D-Will / Cunningham / Amundson Love
    Pekovic / Forgetting his name from Boston (White guy)

Even though D-Will starts, he sees so little time. Maybe just leave things alone, but I feel there is one more star talent preferably at SG that we could make a trade for.

Ball in Shved's hands is smexy. Scores, gets assists, and he breaks down defenses. Plus Ridnour gets to catch and shoot -Wonderful!

Grace and Peace!

vCash
    We don't need to add any players, we have enough!!! *howling and showing teeth*

Stiemsma(24) - Amundson(24)
    DWill(16) - Cunningham(36)
    AK(44)
    Lee(24) - Shved(32)
    Ridnour(36) - Conroy(4)

vCash

enough?

JJ and Roy might get some minutes. I don't like AK having to play so much tho. Williams needs to take more minutes and we could use another wing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacklager View Post
    JJ and Roy might get some minutes. I don't like AK having to play so much tho. Williams needs to take more minutes and we could use another wing.
    I believe Aleksandar is just kidding based on the fact that the team continues to manage wins down a player a game. I'd imagine we get an injury exception and something done here pretty quickly.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Burrzy View Post
    I actually logged on tonight just to discuss D-Will. He is still a tremendous player and I love the guy. But he sees so little action I think he would be better suited for another team. Too bad we didn't get the #1 in the draft and get Kyrie. That would have been something. I don't even have an idea of who we could trade him for. Attempt for John Wall...I wish. Who could you guys picture trading D-Will for and at what position?

Ridnour/Lee/Shved Rubio
    Shved/Roy Budinger
    Ak47/ D-Will
    D-Will / Cunningham / Amundson Love
    Pekovic / Forgetting his name from Boston (White guy)

Even though D-Will starts, he sees so little time. Maybe just leave things alone, but I feel there is one more star talent preferably at SG that we could make a trade for.

Ball in Shved's hands is smexy. Scores, gets assists, and he breaks down defenses. Plus Ridnour gets to catch and shoot -Wonderful!

Grace and Peace!
    I actually posted a trade idea a couple of days back. JJ Reddick for DWill and either Ridnour or Barrea.
    If I find some time I will look at other possibilities.

vCash
    Pietrus please sign for the min

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by P Harvy View Post
    Pietrus please sign for the min
    Rid ourselves of Conroy and Pietrus fits well if he will take the minimum. Get it done.

As far as Williams not sure what to do as he continues to show flashes but SOOO.. inconsistant. Not sure who would want or need him but I will get on the Trade maching and find something.

vCash
    Per Darren Wolfson's twitter, we brought in Josh Howard for a workout.

vCash
    meh on any of the guys listed.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    I believe Aleksandar is just kidding based on the fact that the team continues to manage wins down a player a game. I'd imagine we get an injury exception and something done here pretty quickly.
    bro' gets me

vCash
    In interest in Royce white...

White
    Parsons

for

Williams
    Lee

I think they may give white away for all the problems he is having. Could be better living near home, also centrally located...

vCash
    tracy mcgrady anyone ??? hes in china rite now but rick adelmen needs to give him a call asap

vCash
    Like you said, he's in China. Signed.

vCash
    The idea of trading Williams for White...that would be outrageous. I faced him in high school, he was good but I didn't expect him to go pro. They took us out of the state tournament in 06 making us go third. The guy is afraid of planes, 40+ games are AWAY! The guy would have a melt down. If anyone has a connection to White I would be willing to bet $100 I could beat him in a 1 on 1 game to 7. Williams is a monster, White is literally...a no show.

One thing to point out...I think I could beat him 1 on 1. But there is also he is in the NBA and I am not.

vCash
    Dude was a Sophomore then.