Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 190 of 238 FirstFirst ... 90140180188189190191192200 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 3557
    vCash
    Shved did not look good in person... granted it was one game. When Sac hedged screens he couldnt get around the big man to get a good look before his man got back to him.
    Last edited by iliketurtles24; 11-06-2012 at 10:29 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Shved does not look good in person... granted it was one game. When Sac hedged screens he couldnt get around the big man to get a good look before his man got back to him.
    He will learn and get better. You can see the instincts are there, and he has the physical skill-set as well. Remember how average and even bad at times Pekovic was when he first came over?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    Shved does not look good in person... granted it was one game. When Sac hedged screens he couldnt get around the big man to get a good look before his man got back to him.
    Part of that could be attributed to the match-up as well as to his inexperience. Sacramento is a very quick athletic team so Shved is going to have a harder time against them than say the Knicks or Bulls.

Barea on the other hand perhaps benefitted a bit defensively last night by playing guards that were more-or-less his size. The match-up with Thomas and Brooks meant he didn't have to deal with someone taking him to the post or simply shooting over him.

vCash
    Shved will look much better playing "SG"(like Rindour last year) with Ricky doing the PG stuff. IMO He has to begin from there his progression to a solid PG/SG

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenPowder View Post
    Shved will look much better playing "SG"(like Rindour last year) with Ricky doing the PG stuff. IMO He has to begin from there his progression to a solid PG/SG
    Yeah I think that is what Adelman is trying to do. Problem is his shot is not falling right now and his athleticism that used to help him in Europe is not enough for the NBA.

United we Run

vCash
    Interesting that Adelman stuck with Schved for awhile, despite him looking terrible. Adelman must have a lot of faith or hope in him. Schved did seem to have a lot of nerves as well, those will go away eventually. Also, I noticed his teammates having to point out a lot where Shved needed to be on the floor...that will also correct itself over time, as he learns the language, and the offense.

vCash

Quick Hits

-The Wolves checked in on Jajuan Johnson, but apparently decided to pass
    1500ESPN.com

-K-Mart's camp has checked in a few times, but was told Love is doing well so no need
    @DarrenWolfson

-Buddinger, an unrestricted free agent next summer "can see [himself] here (long term)" and likes the city/fans
    1500ESPN.com

-Rubio is looking very good in his recovery moving laterally and sprinting
    Star Tribune

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    -The Wolves checked in on Jajuan Johnson, but apparently decided to pass
    1500ESPN.com

-K-Mart's camp has checked in a few times, but was told Love is doing well so no need
    @DarrenWolfson

-Buddinger, an unrestricted free agent next summer "can see [himself] here (long term)" and likes the city/fans
    1500ESPN.com

-Rubio is looking very good in his recovery moving laterally and sprinting
    Star Tribune
    Every bit of this post is sexy to me.

vCash
    I cant wait until we are healthy. We are going to be a scary team I think. Our second unit is going to be really good, and our first..

vCash
    I agree. As long as we stay healthy until (and after Kev and RR come back). I haven't fired up the DVR of tonight's game yet. How bad was JJ hurt?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thechom80 View Post
    I agree. As long as we stay healthy until (and after Kev and RR come back). I haven't fired up the DVR of tonight's game yet. How bad was JJ hurt?
    I think it was mild concussion.

United we Run

vCash
    I am playing Fantasy Basketball and want to know your thoughts. Should I drop Ridnour and pick up Barea? Who will get more minutes? I personally like Barea better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kant Stand Kobe View Post
    I am playing Fantasy Basketball and want to know your thoughts. Should I drop Ridnour and pick up Barea? Who will get more minutes? I personally like Barea better.
    Barea will get you more stats. Rumors had also been that Ridnour would be the one traded when Rubio comes back so there is a bit of unknown there. You might wait a few days if you can though because Barea just suffered a mild concussion and will likely be out a few games.

vCash
    And it begins!
    The NBA issued flopping warnings to Minnesota’s JJ Barea and Cleveland’s Donald Sloan on Monday, the first two under a new policy designed to end the act.

Barea said before the Timberwolves’ game in Brooklyn that he hadn’t heard yet from the league, but he drew two charging fouls in the game and assumed he was flagged for one of those. His coach, Rick Adelman, is concerned about the policy and its enforcement, wondering if the 6-foot Puerto Rican guard was targeted for his get-under-your-skin reputation.

“I’ve said it before, I think it’s something that they can certainly look at, but I don’t know how anybody, you know, a thousand miles away on TV can tell if somebody gets hit or not hit. I think anybody here, if somebody does that to you, you’re going to flinch,” Adelman said, swinging his arm upward toward reporters.

“And he got hit. The play that they’re talking about, the guy hit him in the face and he got called for a foul. I don’t understand how he can get a warning foul.”
    Full Article:
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/sports...53e_story.html

Here's the video:
    http://www.nba.com/video/channels/nb...s=iref:nbahpts
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    He did the same thing again tonight.