Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 135 of 238 FirstFirst ... 3585125133134135136137145185235 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,025 of 3557
    vCash
    As key as Rubio's health is to this year, just think if Rubio not only came back healthy but could shoot.

This team would be absolute murder to defend if teams had to keep Rubio honest. Can you imagine the passing lanes Rubio would have? Oh my.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    Vancouver is the best city in North America and that's not just my opinion we win awards for it all the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by JustinTime View Post
    K Love is basically TT with a shot and better passing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    As key as Rubio's health is to this year, just think if Rubio not only came back healthy but could shoot.

This team would be absolute murder to defend if teams had to keep Rubio honest. Can you imagine the passing lanes Rubio would have? Oh my.
    yeah it would of been nice if he did not get hurt last year and had a full offseason to work on it (and test it out in rhythm during the olympics)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post

Good point! When he got injured, the talk all turned to that it killed our playoff chances. I felt like the even bigger deal was that it would take away his off-season to work on his shot. You just have to believe he would have made improvements given his work ethic and desire to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdabu View Post
    yeah it would of been nice if he did not get hurt last year and had a full offseason to work on it (and test it out in rhythm during the olympics)
    I guess you could look at it that way, but think about it: if Rubio hadn't gotten hurt, he would have played out that entire season and we probably would have maintained our level of competition. With that, I say it would've been a 50/50 shot for playoffs, and my guess is we'd edge out Utah for the last spot realistically. In that scenario, Rubio would have been playing non-stop. First postseason, then Olympics, he would have no time to change his mechanics and experiment with his shot. While injured, the ONLY thing he could do with a basketball is shoot--in fact, one of his recovery videos is literally just him shooting. I think this injury actually pays dividends; for one, he'll be a far better shooter, and also, he'll slow down a little and be in control, which will be great for his finishing ability. This injury's a blessing in disguise IMO.

vCash
    Thought I would share this, not sure if it has been talked about.
    http://iamagm.com/article/timberwolv...r#.UCmymaFlTNo

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Googilyotta21 View Post
    Is pek not good enough?

vCash
    Not sure about that website, but I would be interested in Bynum. I also think Pek is no slouch. Finally, I think we could use another center - 3rd string.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Not sure about that website, but I would be interested in Bynum. I also think Pek is no slouch. Finally, I think we could use another center - 3rd string.
    So williams for bynum, then we have Bynum/Pek/Steisema for a year.

vCash
    Well, since there are only about 6-8 centers that I would take over Pekovic, hopefully this move includes keeping him and having that really good 3 man rotation at the bigs.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by topdog View Post
    Whats wrong with that site?

vCash
    Whats wrong with that site?
    I've never real heard of it and I can't find anything similar on other sites about the Wolves looking for a center or, more speficially, anything tying them to Bynum.

Both Pek and Bynum will be UFAs next year. I wonder which Kahn would make an offer to first?

vCash
    Wolves rejected a deal that would have landed Bynum as part of the Dwight deal. They are now being brought up as a team that should look at some of the 76ers depth.

vCash
    No bynum. He is on my list of players that i refuse to root for if on the timberwolves. I would probably stop watching the games if he was on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sota4Ever View Post
    No bynum. He is on my list of players that i refuse to root for if on the timberwolves. I would probably stop watching the games if he was on the team.
    Im not a huge fan, but dont forget he is the second best center in the game. I wonder how the little man would react if he heard the wolves trade for Bynum?

vCash
    Tyson Chandler...

I don't think we are targeting him, but it makes sense on a lot of levels...his contract is reasonable, Pek's contract runs up after this season...so we may be looking for someone who is already locked up, Pek + DWill + the trade exception we received = the trade financially working, the rumors that Kahn would make a significant move after the olympics leads to thoughts that the player was an olympian, NYK may be looking to shed some salary to target CP3 next summer, Chandler is the perfect fit next to Love...a lot adds up for us, but I don't know if it adds up for NYK, unless they think that Pek + DWill gives them a better shot at winning than just Chandler...and we all know how much pressure NYK has to win now. They would not move Chandler for a package, unless they thought it helped them immediately...

but then again, they cannot add who they really want (CP3), unless they shed Amare or Tyson's contract...but then again, they have all next offseason to try to move a contract too.