Page 107 of 238 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,591 to 1,605 of 3557
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSUJJ View Post
    Iggy is a terrible 2k player. we dont want that
    Joke?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    If Shved continues to show how good of a PG he is in the olympics, maybe Kahn will be more inclined to trade Barea or Ridnour.
    This is what comes to me before if we were to do one more trade...I'll say it's either JJ or Luke. Williams will stay because when you look at him, he can adjust and work toward it. He will learn to improve...He's no Beasley with a low IQ. He already slim down and trying to play the point forward...all he need now is to start working on make those baskets and then he'll be good. Either Luke or JJ need to go so this will open up room at the point for Shved if Rubio can't start right away.

vCash
    I would say either Luke or JJ could go. Whichever brings us the higher return. As far as Williams, if we trade him for a good young player, sure. Otherwise I want to hold on to him another year. I dont want to trade him for a rent a player for a year or 2.
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    I think Tony is on to it. We are, most likely, talking about moving Williams, and need to wait until after the Olympics to make sure we won't need him anymore (injury to our starters)
    Look, I am not saying Williams cannot improve, but to start calling him a "point forward" is laughable. I don't even think he passes as a SF, his handles are so bad. Now he's a point forward?
    the greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequal people.

vCash
    How many "significant" moves could you make while trading a 3rd or 4th string PG? The deal, if it ever does go down, won't be based around our worst PG. I'm not saying a PG won't be involved but I am saying we will need to give up more than that if we want anything in return.. Williams is the obvious chip.
    “Never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

vCash
    I can honestly say I haven't spent a minute thinking about a potential trade. Why drive myself nuts over the next few weeks haha?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WSU Tony View Post
    How many "significant" moves could you make while trading a 3rd or 4th string PG? The deal, if it ever does go down, won't be based around our worst PG. I'm not saying a PG won't be involved but I am saying we will need to give up more than that if we want anything in return.. Williams is the obvious chip.
    Once again, you've nailed it. I think this, and the previous olympic clues, point to D Williams.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I can honestly say I haven't spent a minute thinking about a potential trade. Why drive myself nuts over the next few weeks haha?
    Tough bit is we KNOW we won't hear anything until after the olympics. The worse bit is we DONT KNOW if we will even see anything then!
    the greatest inequality is the equal treatment of unequal people.

vCash
    hahaha. That's exactly right.
    “Never argue with a fool, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

vCash
    Okay just for the point of discussion let us say we move Luke or JJ for some help at a different spot.
    1st let us say that Rubio will not be ready until after Christmas for the sake of discussion and a very good possibiltiy.

If we move JJ I think that there "is" the possibility that Shved - if he "gets it" may start. The Russian Rubio is more of a starter than JJ as JJ is a sparkplug type of a player.

If we move JJ - I do think that Luke starts and Shved comes off of the bench as Luke has more experience starting and Shved could come off the bench like Rubio did last year for the beginning of the year.

One thing "I see" is that either JJ or Luke will not be with the team all year - unless there is an injury before Ricky comes back.

Shved
    Buddinger
    AK
    Love
    Pek

Strong possibility this may be our line up opening night if the chips fall a certain way.

vCash
    I don't think their is a 5% chance Shved starts on opening day. Adelman will make sure to not put this kid in a role where the chances of him succeeding are very low. I don't see him starting unless something went terribly wrong.

vCash
    I think Kahn is talking about trading dwill for a sg. We are vulnerable at sg BUT I really don't want to see dwill go yet. I really think he can be a potent guy off the bench and I dont want to sell low. I also want to keep some minutes open for schved. I do think that the wolves are convinced dwill will not be a starting sf so it is tough to keep him behind klove

vCash
    I agree tony. No way schved starts

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jpagemn View Post
    I think Tony is on to it. We are, most likely, talking about moving Williams, and need to wait until after the Olympics to make sure we won't need him anymore (injury to our starters)
    Look, I am not saying Williams cannot improve, but to start calling him a "point forward" is laughable. I don't even think he passes as a SF, his handles are so bad. Now he's a point forward?
    I agree with both of you and Tony that a "significant" move obviously involves Dwill. The only thing I find wrong with your logic is that your saying we need to wait to make sure our starters make it out of the Olympics healthy, then we can trade Dwill/others for a SG. But wouldn't you think if we are currently worried about our depth if our players get hurt in the Olympics as for the reason for not yet trading Dwill, that it would also be a concern for the 82 game regular season as well? Unless they feel comfortable making the trade and then resigning someone like Tolliver as a good enough answer to the problem. I just think if the injury thing is a factor at all in this situation, it would have more to do with the potential trade target than our own players.

vCash
    Not to take this topic of topic, but have we officially signed Roy yet?
    Now why did the Wolves do that?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 4wanderingeyes View Post
    Not to take this topic of topic, but have we officially signed Roy yet?
    Twolves to introduce Brandon Roy at 1 pm press conference tomorrow in @targetcenter skyway level concourse.

http://twitter.com/Twolves_PR/status/229980666161418240