Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 238 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 3557
    vCash
    look at the top of page 102.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Xplicit View Post
    Stiemsma is raw but have the potential, he will be out early because of foul troubles
    I do believe we had this same conversation last year about Pek. I think with the help of our great big man coach he will also thrive. Pek 30 minutes and Steimsma 18 sounds about right.

vCash
    Somebody brought this up to Wolfson on twitter, and while it may sound crazy, Wolfson did say Khan has always like him.. DWill for Tyreke? I know our back-court is somewhat crowded, but it would be interesting if it's at all feasible..
    Last edited by SlimKid; 07-28-2012 at 03:08 PM.

vCash
    I know it's just Zgoda, and he's been wrong a few times before (mainly CBA related stuff), but he seems to be pretty accurate when it comes to player movement. Somebody asked him who/what he thought would be considered Khan's "significant' move he recently hinted at? Zgoda's response: "trading DWill probably."

Anyone have any thoughts on what DWill's trade value may be? I really have no idea at this point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SlimKid View Post
    I know it's just Zgoda, and he's been wrong a few times before (mainly CBA related stuff), but he seems to be pretty accurate when it comes to player movement. Somebody asked him who/what he thought would be considered Khan's "significant' move he recently hinted at? Zgoda's response: "trading DWill probably."

Anyone have any thoughts on what DWill's trade value may be? I really have no idea at this point.
    I dont think Zgoda knows anything about a potenial DWill trade, he usually just gives an educated guess at something, when someone asks him a question...and there is nothing wrong with that.

Zgoda also guessed AK to come here, shortly after the Wes J trade became rumored. Someone asked him via twitter, who is left in free agency that we would be targeting for over $7mill a year, and Zgoda responded with Andrei Kirilenko.

vCash
    For sure.. I wasn't trying to insinuate that just because Zgoda said it, that means it's actually happening. He's usually on point as you've mentioned above, that's why it took me by surprise to see him so casually throw DWill's name out there..
    Last edited by SlimKid; 07-28-2012 at 05:41 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    one more big will be added as well, whether it's Tolliver, or someone else to the minimum.
    This means more changes to my sig, which is fine cause Ive already changed it 10 times in the past month. Tolliver seems like the likely player but does he want minimum? Its insame to think another significant move may be on the horizon. We've made all these great upgrades and at this point have literally filled out our salary cap. Its near perfection from a business standpoint. I guess any trade we make needs to be financially equal. Now Im talking in circles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeeMN View Post
    This means more changes to my sig, which is fine cause Ive already changed it 10 times in the past month. Tolliver seems like the likely player but does he want minimum? Its insame to think another significant move may be on the horizon. We've made all these great upgrades and at this point have literally filled out our salary cap. Its near perfection from a business standpoint. I guess any trade we make needs to be financially equal. Now Im talking in circles.
    Well if Roy goes down (which is a distinct possibility) the only backups we have are Budinger (who is more natural at the 3 spot) and Shved, playing his first season in the NBA and may very well not even work out. I wouldn't be at all surprised to see us try and shore up that position with a healthy veteran. The last thing we need is for Roy's knees to act up and have Shved not work out then we are stuck playing Barea at the 2 again.

vCash
    Go for Carlos Delfino, he will be a great back-up if Schved is not suited for the 2 spot starting job or make a trade for Jimmer Fredette, a good back-up for Roy/Schved. that guy is raw, he just needs to learn positioning and spacing to get open shots
    Angel

vCash
    By "significant" I'm thinking Kahn is hinting towards Williams for Kevin Martin or Tyreke but I could certainly be off.

vCash
    No thanks on Kevin Martin - Yes on Tyreke. Would then also have to get some help at F/C.

vCash
    I like Tyreke no doubt and I think his value right now is probably a bit on the low side so this could be a buy low type situation, but does he really fit? He cant shoot, and if we pair him with Rubio, we would need a sniper at the 3 spot to compensate for that, which AK is not. I worry that we would have no floor spacing.

vCash
    ^very fair assesment. Tyreke also needs the ball in his hands a lot to be effective, but we need Rubio with the ball in his hands to make the offense runs as efficient as possible.

vCash
    actually, after looking at Tyrekes usg%, maybe he doesnt need the ball in his hands to be effective. His usg% is 23.8, which is very reasonable for a SG, especially one who has no one else on the team to trust with the ball. If he came to the Wolves, I expect his usg would go down, and his efficiency would go up.

What does worry me about him, is that he shoots it once every 2.4 minutes...compare that with notorious chucker Michael Beasley's once every 2.2 minutes, and there may be some reason for concern there.

vCash
    Zgoda hinted at it being Tyreke too, I usually don't trust him but he's been good lately.