Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 187 of 238 FirstFirst ... 87137177185186187188189197237 ... LastLast
Results 2,791 to 2,805 of 3557
    vCash
    He works hard and I like that about him. Not a ton of talent there, but he also doesn't get payed much.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    I know we just made out cuts and Conway looks like a temporary stick but some cuts today.....

Danial Orton - Young and can play both C/PF
    James Anderson - G/F young, athletic scorer
    Jarome Jordan - another young backup C
    Andrew Goudalock - combo guard who can play SG
    Quintin Richardson- vet who can shoot and we know can play

Not sure But I think I would take a shot at Orton as he has more potential for the future than Conroy - for that matter I think I would take any of the above over Conroy.

vCash
    looks like harden's goin to houston. this makes the fight for a playoff spot even tougher.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lilchuckdoubles View Post
    looks like harden's goin to houston. this makes the fight for a playoff spot even tougher.
    I woke up and read this in the main forum and was like "TROLL" but its real. i am very surprised. I think it makes OKC more manageable, but it makes Houston better. OKC is still a top NBA team though. I wonder what the draft considerations were.... as in how many first round picks did they get?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I woke up and read this in the main forum and was like "TROLL" but its real. i am very surprised. I think it makes OKC more manageable, but it makes Houston better. OKC is still a top NBA team though. I wonder what the draft considerations were.... as in how many first round picks did they get?
    From what Ive heard OKC will get the Toronto pick (top 3 protected) and dallas pick this year. With how good OKC has been at drafting I bet they can find a very solid player with 3 chances in the 1st round. I do think this will hurt their chances this year though but if it pays off in the future it could be huge. If lamb or one of these rookies progress they could hit their prime as a team in 3 years or so right when miami would be declining...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mngopher35 View Post
    From what Ive heard OKC will get the Toronto pick (top 3 protected) and dallas pick this year. With how good OKC has been at drafting I bet they can find a very solid player with 3 chances in the 1st round. I do think this will hurt their chances this year though but if it pays off in the future it could be huge. If lamb or one of these rookies progress they could hit their prime as a team in 3 years or so right when miami would be declining...
    Hoopshype wrote that they got 2 first round picks and a second round pick for the next draft. I don't know if they are going to lose ground. I mean Martin is a good scorer, it's the D that he lacks. But as you said if Lamb or any of their picks pan out then they are in a good position for the next couple of years.

United we Run

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by silverson View Post
    Hoopshype wrote that they got 2 first round picks and a second round pick for the next draft. I don't know if they are going to lose ground. I mean Martin is a good scorer, it's the D that he lacks. But as you said if Lamb or any of their picks pan out then they are in a good position for the next couple of years.
    Ya, the toronto (guaranteed lottery) and dallas picks were the first rounders that i heard, but not sure about the 2nd rounder. I agree about them not losing too much scoring in martin if he returns to his old form. The defense and facilitating is where they may miss harden and I think overall this year they will lose a little ground. The future still is very bright for them though and they just need one pick to pan out (or lamb who some people are high on).

vCash
    I take a look at Houston and I'm glad it's not us. They seems to make bad moves here and there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    I take a look at Houston and I'm glad it's not us. They seems to make bad moves here and there.
    The rockets have been stuck in the middle of the league for so long (worst possible thing imo) and they decided to make some moves . I dont agree with all of their risks/moves but I think they are doing a solid job rebuilding the team with alot of young talent. They have money for a max contract still and should get a top 10ish pick this year to add to their young talent. I think morey has done a pretty solid job so far, but the next offseason or two will really show how good of a rebuild he did. The harden trade speeds up the process as now they have at least a number two option, possibly a number one.

vCash
    The rockets have been stuck in the middle of the league for so long (worst possible thing imo) and they decided to make some moves . I dont agree with all of their risks/moves but I think they are doing a solid job rebuilding the team with alot of young talent. They have money for a max contract still and should get a top 10ish pick this year to add to their young talent. I think morey has done a pretty solid job so far, but the next offseason or two will really show how good of a rebuild he did. The harden trade speeds up the process as now they have at least a number two option, possibly a number one.
    Let's hope so. It just doesn't explain the chase trade, he's also still a young talent too. Oh well, their lost.

vCash
    I have a hard time believing that Harden took 4.5 mill less over a 4 year span, to get a max contract. $14 mill over $15 mill seems like such a miniscule difference when you are playing with that much money...and all the reports are that Harden loved OKC, and wanted to stick around with Westbrook and Durant. I guess the call of superstardom was too much for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeVo7 View Post
    I would take Morey over Kahn every day of the week, and twice on Sunday's.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleJesus View Post
    I have a hard time believing that Harden took 4.5 mill less over a 4 year span, to get a max contract. $14 mill over $15 mill seems like such a miniscule difference when you are playing with that much money...and all the reports are that Harden loved OKC, and wanted to stick around with Westbrook and Durant. I guess the call of superstardom was too much for him.
    Well, he was traded, so it wasn't up to him, but I am sure he was dying for his own team. For me personally, that would tell me something, if he was willing at the age of 23 to sacrifice winning a chip to be the man, when he could address that part of his career in 4 years, when he is in his peak.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    add in Toronto's lottery pick they will get, and its obvious that this became more about Harden's deal completely hamstringing them (well, combining with the others), to minimum level players only after a Perkins amnesty. The Thunder are a small market team that just doesn't rake it in, so they either need stars to buy into taking reasonable deals, or keep flipping players outside who they perceive as untouchables.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    I would take Morey over Kahn every day of the week, and twice on Sunday's.
    I just don't see where they're heading. Kahn has Adelman to help while Morey has McFail. Rockets just give up too much in this trade. It's not Kevin Durant.