Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 238 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 3557
    vCash
    ^^This.

if Kahn makes anymore moves beyond adding another big for depth, then it's a move to just make a move.

vCash
    Martin. I want him. Let's go for broke.

vCash
    Houston could use another PF, so why not?

vCash
    The kings are a terrible franchise with dysfunction from the owners to the players. Any numbers put up by Evans are due to the Tony Campbell effect. No thanks to him, not now not next year. Our money, whatever we have left anyway, is already spent on Pek.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigus Dogus View Post
    The kings are a terrible franchise with dysfunction from the owners to the players. Any numbers put up by Evans are due to the Tony Campbell effect. No thanks to him, not now not next year. Our money, whatever we have left anyway, is already spent on Pek.
    Not saying I disagree with you on your assessment of the Kings an Evans, but does our remaining money we have left, not that we have much, have anything to do with signing Pek when we can go over the cap to sign him anyways?

vCash
    meh, I disagree, I think Reke is very talented, much more so then Tony, but the fact is, his development was hindered, and he doesn't project anything beyond 6th man on a good team.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I really want to keep dwill unless we get a better sg than tyrele or Martin. Please don't make either trade!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    meh, I disagree, I think Reke is very talented, much more so then Tony, but the fact is, his development was hindered, and he doesn't project anything beyond 6th man on a good team.
    I didn't say Tony Campbell was better, I said that his numbers are inflated because of the Tony Campbell effect. The best offensive player on a garbage team will always have good scoring numbers. It may be he has regressed because of lack of development and team dysfunction, but it is just as likely he has regressed because of the addition of Cousins.

And as to Pek, I am assuming that we have Bird rights on him, and could sign him to whatever, but if he signs for 10+MM and Evans costs 9MM that puts us in luxury tax territory and I don't see this franchise ever doing that. I wouldn't be mad if they did cuz its not my cash, but I can't imagine it would happen to add someone like evans.

vCash
    so I was thinking...this rumored "significant" move that Kahn spoke of after the Olympics finish up...do you think he wanted to wait to see Russia play to see if Schved could handle playing both guard positions, so that he'd feel more comfortable/just unloading either JJ or Luke in a deal to bring in more help? (even taking on some heavy minutes at pg while Rubio is recovering?) Maybe that has been brought up before but that just crossed my mind this moment while i'm at work.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cjdabu View Post
    so I was thinking...this rumored "significant" move that Kahn spoke of after the Olympics finish up...do you think he wanted to wait to see Russia play to see if Schved could handle playing both guard positions, so that he'd feel more comfortable/just unloading either JJ or Luke in a deal to bring in more help? (even taking on some heavy minutes at pg while Rubio is recovering?) Maybe that has been brought up before but that just crossed my mind this moment while i'm at work.
    I hope he can play there, but it still is is rookie season, i do really want to get rid of J.J.B though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iliketurtles24 View Post
    I hope he can play there, but it still is is rookie season, i do really want to get rid of J.J.B though.
    agreed. I know that people were not in favor of the idea of grabbing Tyreke, but the one positive thing that I do see from his "type" that our team is really missing, is someone who isn't afraid to slash to the basket. Do I think that Reke is the right guy? Not really, but the idea of the type of player who can do that with the ball in his hands would just add to this team off the bench to draw fouls and whatnot. As far as his shooting woes would be...just don't put him out there when Rubio is out and maybe with Roy n Bud at 2/3 to be the shooters.

vCash
    I didn't say Tony Campbell was better, I said that his numbers are inflated because of the Tony Campbell effect. The best offensive player on a garbage team will always have good scoring numbers. It may be he has regressed because of lack of development and team dysfunction, but it is just as likely he has regressed because of the addition of Cousins.

And as to Pek, I am assuming that we have Bird rights on him, and could sign him to whatever, but if he signs for 10+MM and Evans costs 9MM that puts us in luxury tax territory and I don't see this franchise ever doing that. I wouldn't be mad if they did cuz its not my cash, but I can't imagine it would happen to add someone like evans.
    Sorry for nitpicking, but the Kings have WAY more talent then we did in our first 3 seasons. I get what you are saying, I do. But couldn't the same be said of Love? I actually thought Reke's rookie year was by far his best, but there has been no development. I think we are both on the same page about Tyreke, no thanks.

As for Pek, yes, we have his Bird rights. But in all reality, we don't even want to chance someone Batum'ing us with him. Sign him by Feb.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    The question is who would you rather have as your 6th man, Tyreke or Williams... I'll take Tyreke, thank you very much - at least in the short term.
    Last edited by Oefarmy2005; 07-30-2012 at 11:28 AM.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Is it "go for broke" time?

vCash
    tyreke would start on this team.