Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 238 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

Roster updates/discussion

Hopefully this thread will give us some good luck and BETTER PLAYERS!!

Link to old thread
    Last edited by WSU Tony; 07-10-2012 at 12:09 PM.

vCash
    agreed. shut the other one down.. its just makes us look bad with who started the other one and gives completely bad vibes

vCash
    Ok, I am going to start posting in this one instead. I still hope we can pick up Mayo/Lee, but that hope is dimming day by day.

PSD Grammar Lesson #1:

a) their - stands for "belonging to them"
    b) there - means "over there" as in location
    c) they're - short for "they are"

vCash
    Hopefully starting Wednesday the pieces will start falling into place. I think most of our moves are dependent on the Batum deal.

vCash
    I didn't even realize that Wednesday was the 11th already. It has been a looooooong 10 days. Come Wednesday, **** will hit the fan, things will start to fall into place and then after the 14th it's another looooooooong wait for the season. Olympics, please don't suck. Ok?

vCash
    This was posted in another thread but I thought more people would see it here:
    @AlexKennedyNBA: The latest team linked to the multi-team Dwight Howard trade? The Timberwolves. They may get involved in the talks, according to sources.
    "Let me tell you bout' my BESTFRIEND!"

vCash
    At this point I'm hoping we can somehow manage to get Batum/C.Lee/Stiemsma(which would require clearing some cap space). Then sign Roy on MLE

vCash
    Can it be 11 pm yet?

vCash
    I'm sure we are out of the running for Batum. I just want to see them move on to other deals now. There are many options about as good, or better, than that one. Let's get J Rich and Marshon in here without giving up D Will!

vCash
    I love how we all came to an agreement that we wanted to phase Balkis out of our lives forever! I gotta be honest... it already has me feeling some good vibes!!!

vCash
    haha!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iamsteel View Post
    I'm sure we are out of the running for Batum. I just want to see them move on to other deals now. There are many options about as good, or better, than that one. Let's get J Rich and Marshon in here without giving up D Will!
    I don't think we are... he is going to sign an offer sheet with us tonight. We then just have to see if the Blazers are willing to match that offer or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mauer.400 View Post
    I don't think we are... he is going to sign an offer sheet with us tonight. We then just have to see if the Blazers are willing to match that offer or not.
    Blazers have already said they will match. So unless there is a 180 he is not coming to MN. I fully expect that they wait 2 and 1/2 days for them to match to hold us "hostage" on other moves, just to be difficult.

I hope not but.....

vCash
    There have been talks that say otherwise. The Blazers seem to be back pedalling on mathing. Check the links/quoted tweets in the "Batum" thread. I don't know if all that is true, but come 11pm we'll start to find out.

vCash
    Didn't you hear or read any of the news/tweets/links I posted yesterday steve? It sounds more and more like we just might get him. Why would they overpay Batum? They aren't going anywhere now that Hibbs isn't coming.

Page 1 of 238 1231151101 ... LastLast