Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    vCash
    I totally agree but I just can't see gillis paying him more than the Sedins.

vCash
    I don't see that happening. He might be willing to lower his offer over time. No one knows for sure. At the moment, I still see this as biding time for Phoenix.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Canucks had dinner with Doan tonight.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I hope we paid the bill. Convince that man to sign here by buying him dinner!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    Sounds like things went well...?

@News1130Sports: As we told u last night - #Canucks bosses Francesco Aquilini, Mike Gillis & Lawrence Gillman meet with Shan Doan
    at the Italian Kitchen.

@News1130Sports: Buffalo still has CRAZY offer on table for Doan but if it's a west coast team he picks - the #Canucks are the front-runners.

@News1130Sports: #Canucks can not offer Doan the most money but they may be able to offer Doan the best "fit".
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    So we are potentially front runners despite not being able to offer most money. Intriguing...Come on Doan! Pick us!!!
    TAKE PRIDE

vCash
    It really depends what our offer is. If its 5-6mil over 4 yrs I could see him taking it but I still don't see it happening.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueJayFanDan View Post
    So we are potentially front runners despite not being able to offer most money. Intriguing...Come on Doan! Pick us!!!
    Doan and Garrison would be a great additional. We still need to add something minor with a center, but Doan would be an awesome step forward.

Rachel Zane: You're a sneaky little boy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GrkGawdofWalkz View Post
    Doan and Garrison would be a great additional. We still need to add something minor with a center, but Doan would be an awesome step forward.
    Signing Arnott would be nice.

<3

vCash
    OF NOTE — A contract structure for coveted unrestricted free agent Shane Doan wasn’t discussed Tuesday at a dinner to introduce the winger to the Canucks organization, according to Gilman who signed Doan to his first NHL contract. “I know him but he had not met Mike [Gillis] or Francesco [Aquilini], so we spent some time getting to know each other and letting him get familiar with our organization and discuss where he would fit. It was an opportunity for him to learn about us and for us to get an understanding of what he’s about and what he’s looking for.”
    http://blogs.theprovince.com/2012/08...ist-surgeries/

<3

vCash
    Update from Gilman:

Gilman: We don't feel pressure to do anything at this point
    Gilman on Lui: "Mike is in discussion with several teams.. we won't be rushed."
    Pratt: Would 30mill at 4 years be a deal breaker? Gilman: Yes
    Gilman: Impression I got is winning is more important to him than money
    Then Aquilini stressed to him that's all he cares about too
    Gilman on how important winning a Cup is to Doan: "That's all he cares about, he made that clear."
    Gilman on Doan meeting: It was Shane, his wife, Gillis, Gilman and Aquilini

<3

vCash
    Doan news!

Everything I am hearing indicates Doan will sign somewhere within a week. The Coyotes, Rangers, Pens and Canucks are the favorites.
    https://twitter.com/JoshYohe_Trib/st...43718706651137

<3

vCash
    My mistake. He looks legit, and I misread a tweet.

I'm expecting San Jose to be on this list as well. I'd probably rank it

Phoenix
    Vancouver
    New York
    San Jose
    Pittsburgh
    Last edited by BranWingss; 08-06-2012 at 04:56 PM.

vCash
    This is taking too long now.... cmon Doan, just sign with the Nucks.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Kanye West 8. Eminem 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    Every fan base is going to be disappointed when he doesn't sign with their team with how long he has taken. I would sure be disappointed if he isn't a Canuck next week.
    TAKE PRIDE

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast