Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 176 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
    vCash
    i would be fine with it

vCash
    If we got bartlett I'd definitely put him at 2nd base and he'd probably split the ab's with the Schu-man. You'd be taking ab's away from carpenter too probably if we got bartlett bc he can play ss, 2nd and 3rd I do believe.

vCash
    And Bartlett is only an idea.

I don't know his personality (would he help at a time like this with other guys? He has done this before in Tampa) would fit or not.

And I don't know his knee situation, but I think it's worth calling his agent on.

vCash
    I suppose he could spot start but i'd rather see Jackson do that so he can get some more ab's and maybe prove his capable of being in this league fulltime. I think jackson's bat is alot better than brendan ryans especially hitting 10 homers in AAA. Brendan Ryan didn't have that kinda pop in his bat. Jackson isn't a power hitter but he's kinda like an alexei Ramirez type hitter he's got power but he's more of a base hit doubles guy.

vCash
    Is there any way that Matt Adams would get traded. If so what kind of deal could the Jays give?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LanceUpperCut View Post
    Is there any way that Matt Adams would get traded. If so what kind of deal could the Jays give?
    We would want either another bullpen arm or a middle infielder.

High probability of being traded, he is the most likely to be traded player on our squad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    We would want either another bullpen arm or a middle infielder.

High probability of being traded, he is the most likely to be traded player on our squad.
    Maybe a Brad Lincoln plus mid level spec would get it done? I'm sure Mozeliak would probably ask for Bonifiacio though.
    Last edited by LanceUpperCut; 12-19-2012 at 09:49 PM.

vCash
    Maybe a Brad Lincoln plus mid level spec would get it done? I'm sure Mozeliak would probably ask for Bonifiacio though.
    A mid level spec for a MLB ready spec?

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    A mid level spec for a MLB ready spec?
    I said Brad Lincoln Plus a mid level spec.

vCash
    I don't think Lincoln would have much appeal.

Bonifacio would probably someone that Moz would ask for.

Or Barreto

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffy25 View Post
    I don't think Lincoln would have much appeal.

Bonifacio would probably someone that Moz would ask for.

Or Barreto
    Barreto is a long way's away but does look like he could be pretty damn good. Jays could probably trade anyone in the Bullpen not named Jansen or Santos, but really nothing more than average, I'd say Lincoln or Rogers are the two guys who have break out years and also do some spot starts here and there. Either way I'd like to see AA find a good deal there and I think we have the pieces to make it happen.

vCash
    I have extremely strong doubts that Adams is traded for a bullpen arm at this time.

We have a ton of pitchers at the moment and quite a few can be dominant relievers along with guys like Motte, Boggs and Mujica who have shown dominance.

Only deal I see happening for Adams this offseason is for a SS/future SS

vCash
    I want to get Brendan Ryan back
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Me to lol

Oscar Tavares for Brendan Ryan straight up?