Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Cardinals Road Trip at Boston and Pittsburgh August 15-20

Tue, Aug 15 @ Boston L10-4 Porcello (7-14) Leake (7-11)

Wed, Aug 16 @ Boston
    Lynn (10-6) Rodriguez (4-3)

Thu, Aug 17 @ Pittsburgh
    7:05 PM Wainwright (12-5) Taillon (7-5)

Fri, Aug 18 @ Pittsburgh
    7:05 PM Martinez (9-9) Williams (5-5)

Sat, Aug 19 @ Pittsburgh
    4:05 PM Wacha (9-5) Kuhl (5-8)

Sun, Aug 20 @ Pittsburgh
    7:00 PM Leake (7-11) Nova (10-10)

Cardinals are off for the Eclipse (they're not off because of the eclipse, they just happen to be off that day).

Hopefully they do well this week. They lost bad to the Red Sox last night and the Red Sox are a good team. I'm not watching the game right now. It's pouring down rain so we lost our satellite signal.
    Our forums:
    Blues Cardinals

Come on Trevor!! Don't blow it!!

Great..

In my life, I think I've witnessed the cards beat the Red Sox MAYBE twice

Terrible loss. This team wins 8 in a row and are on the verge of pissing it out right away.

That's why I have no faith in this front office....no help at the deadline for at least a r.p. And this organization braggs about their minor league pitching depth....yet no one hardly ever gets brought up. No....that would actually start the clock on a future contract. Cheap *** team.

There he is!
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

lol right on time for the 3 game losing streak!

idk about you guys, but i certainly blame Mo and the rest of the front office for Rosenthal getting hurt, yadi not catching that throw home, and the umpire being terrible. FIRE HIM!!!
    Last edited by Tkais9009; 08-17-2017 at 12:17 PM.

I blame the Red Sox!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lakerfan85 View Post
    I blame the Red Sox!!!
    as you should haha... we faced the only team hotter than us going into tuesday and they won. life goes on

And no one posts **** after losses here....so what... just trying to keep this message board breathing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    lol right on time for the 3 game losing streak!

idk about you guys, but i certainly blame Mo and the rest of the front office for Rosenthal getting hurt, yadi not catching that throw home, and the umpire being terrible. FIRE HIM!!!
    Did i say that? No. If think this front office has did a good job over the past few years.....don't know what to tell ya. And yes...Mo and DeWallet are terrible. The pen was a mess and they did nothing.....NOTHING. And just keep posting your positivity after wins....which you always JUST do. Never post crap after a loss.......so that makes us similar.

Quote Originally Posted by scottyballgame View Post
    Did i say that? No. If think this front office has did a good job over the past few years.....don't know what to tell ya. And yes...Mo and DeWallet are terrible. The pen was a mess and they did nothing.....NOTHING. And just keep posting your positivity after wins....which you always JUST do. Never post crap after a loss.......so that makes us similar.
    I'm very happy to be different than you, believe me lol. Out of my 8,700 posts, i assure you ive been critical of this team. I post about this team after wins AND losses. I don't cry and ***** and lose sleep after loses. its a game. I just don't see the need in making my blood pressure rise by complaining about something i literally have no control over.

You don't even contribute to the forum. You just complain and then leave until its time to complain again.

Did i say that? No. If think this front office has did a good job over the past few years.....don't know what to tell ya. And yes...Mo and DeWallet are terrible
    How are Mo and Dewitt terrible, yet you support what the FO has done over the last few years. You're a ****ing joke, guy. You were called out, tried to defend yourself by saying the organization has been run well, and then you trash those same people! I don't get it lol

Quote Originally Posted by Tkais9009 View Post
    I'm very happy to be different than you, believe me lol. Out of my 8,700 posts, i assure you ive been critical of this team. I post about this team after wins AND losses. I don't cry and ***** and lose sleep after loses. its a game. I just don't see the need in making my blood pressure rise by complaining about something i literally have no control over.

You don't even contribute to the forum. You just complain and then leave until its time to complain again.

How are Mo and Dewitt terrible, yet you support what the FO has done over the last few years. You're a ****ing joke, guy. You were called out, tried to defend yourself by saying the organization has been run well, and then you trash those same people! I don't get it lol
    And your proud with your 8700 posts? Get a life pal. And yes they were doing a good job until the past few years. And this a message board. Everyone has a different opinion. And I complain about the team....never at posters unlike 75% of this forum. If you don't like my post...then don't respond to it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast