Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Brandon Rush (signs with Kings; 4 years, 21M)

Mr. Rush,

We here at the Pacers Front-Office just want to say that watching you progress last season in Golden St. We envision you being able to play a similar role here in Indiana except this time give you an opportunity to do it on a real championship contender. We believe that you could provide an excellent boost off the bench with already one of the better benches in the league with George Hill and Kenneth Faried anchoring our 2nd unit.

Mr. Rush with your ability to stretch the floor, play defense, and score at such an efficient rate we believe you would do a great job playing behind Mr. Wade and Mr. Granger.

Although other teams may be able to provide you an opportunity for more playing time, and possibly more money and security. We want to give you a real opportunity to play on a contender.

With all that said, we just want to extend you a 1 year veteran's minimum contract of $915,852.

Come to Indiana and win a ring Mr. Rush.

- Pacers Front Office

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    We resicnd due to not being able to match 3 million
    Last edited by xxplayerxx23; 07-09-2012 at 08:38 PM.
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

vCash
    Brandon,

We at the Hornets have loved your game since you came out of Kansas. We feel that you are developing into a very versatile basketball player capable of stretching the floor, attacking the rim and playing good one on one defense on the perimeter. As you know we already tried to acquire you once this season but the deal fell through due to our team being unable to acquire your rights. As a result, we are once again calling on you to be a part of our team.

We see you being the teams starting SF next to Kyle Lowry, Ersan Illyasova & DeMarcus Cousins. We currently also have an offer out to Lamar Odom in free agency. As you can see, we have the makings of a very exciting young roster that you would fit very nicely into. We see you being a big part of our future going forward and we would like to offer youa 3 Year deal worth 9.4 Million Dollars.

Year 1: $3,000,000
    Year 2: $3,135,000 (Player Option)
    Year 3: $3,276,075

We look forward to hearing from you..

Regards

Hornets President & GM

Mile High Champ

HUP HOLLAND HUP!

Come Check Out the Raptors Forum!
    [/CENTER]

vCash
    Mr. Rush, unfortunately we cannot contend with the Hornets offer. We rescind.

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    Brandon is loving the offer the Hornets have on the table. He believes his fit with a young core capable of competing short-term and long term is the near perfect situation.

He's leaning toward signing with the Hornets.

vCash
    Mr. Rush we believe you're a great young guard. WE have a promising team that has the perfect mix of vets and youth that can make a push for a playoff spot this year, and deep runs in a couple of years. We would love for you to come be our back up at the SG and SF spots receiving plenty of playing time.

Depth Chart
    PG: Eric Bledsoe | Shelvin Mack
    SG: Iman Shumpert |Brandon Rush| Richard Hamilton
    SF: Rudy Gay | Brandon Rush| Fournier | Wesley Johnson | Chris Singleton
    PF: Thomas Robinson | Al Harrington | Charlie Villanueva
    C: Emeka Okafor | Amir Johnson

we would like to offer you the following

Year 1:5,000,000
    Year 2:5,225,000(po)
    Year 3:5,460,125(po)
    Year 4:5,705,830(po)

total: 4 years/21,390,955.625

We also offer player options throughout.

Looking forward to hear from you,
    Washington Wizards

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Mr. Rush, Kings here. We'd like to bring you to be our starting SF. We have a good mix of youth and vets on this team. We really need a shooter on the wing and a guy to play some wing defense.

Tyreke Evans/Mo Williams
    Eric Gordon/Francisco Garcia
    Brandon Rush/Corey Maggette
    Andrea Bargnani/Bismack Biyombo
    Jason Thompson/Byron Mullens

Thats a great mix of scoring and defense. Would love to bring you aboard. We will match the offer of the Wizards

Total 4 year ; 21,390,955

We would love to bring you aboard this team. Thanks for your time
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Mr. Rush although we feel you are a capable starter. We feel that you are better as a sixth man destroying the second unit of the other team. That has been your strength throughout your career. You will still achieve at least 25 mpg with us, and feel you can win the sixth man of the year award.

Year 1- $6,000,000
    year 2-6,270,000
    year 3-6,552,150(PO)
    year 4-6,846,996(PO)

We have increased our offer and please consider it.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Brandon is really digging the money, situation, and presentations provided by the Kings and the Wizards. As much as he initially liked the Hornets offer, they'll have to up the ante for him to keep them in consideration.

Right now, it's a tight race between the Kings and the Wizards for my client's services.

vCash
    Thank you for considering us. Remember you have po throughout and even if you start for the kings to will have similar playing time here. We feel you thrive on both sides facing second units. You will be a fav for sixth man of the year and will love you on our team

Sincerely,
    Wizards

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    You'll start here while also backing the SG spot as well. 32+ minutes a game here. We really want your 3 point shooting and defense. Could be a great starting lineup for years to come
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    Mr. Rush we are planning to sign Ramon Sessions.

Depth Chart
    PG: Sessions|Eric Bledsoe | Shelvin Mack
    SG: Iman Shumpert |Brandon Rush| Richard Hamilton
    SF: Rudy Gay | Brandon Rush| Fournier | Wesley Johnson | Chris Singleton
    PF: Thomas Robinson | Al Harrington | Charlie Villanueva
    C: Emeka Okafor | Amir Johnson

We feel that team can push for a playoff spot this year, and once young guys like Shumpert, Robinson, and Bledsoe improve more we feel we can do more than that. This team can compete now and in the future compete at a very high level. We are also working to deal some of our young guys that aren't going to play much this year to rebuilding teams for more vets and role players. We will do that once you and Mr. Sessions are signed. We don't want to rush you but we feel the faster you realize that we are the better fit, the faster we can make these minor moves to put us even at a better position.

Washington Wizards

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    My client was really digging the money the Wizards had to offer, but a starting role in Sacramento at a pivotal point in his career is too hard to pass up.

Brandon Rush signs with the Sacramento Kings for 4 years, 21.5M.

vCash
    I thought the Warriors had not extended Rush a QO but it turns out they did. Rush is restricted; Warriors have 48 hours to match.

vCash
    Both Warriors GMs are banned for over the next 48 hours so

My American Hero

KoB Owns My Soul For Life

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast