Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
    vCash
    Yes and no. If the leafs won 2 more games last year they would have picked 10-11th. To me, the organization is just paddling in circles by adding no top end talent and average prospects. I know this draft year coming up is supposed to be great, but to me it is playoffs or lottery pick. By picking up sloppy seconds and drafting middle in the 7-12 spot the team isnt committing to a rebuild or to improving. To me, that is the frustration with this team. The teams who are good now, were terrible 5-10 years ago. Pittsburg, Washington, LA were all bottom feeders and drafted well for a few years and now they are leaps better. If I'm the only one is tired of picking up guys teams are finished with, then so be it, but I don't see how we are getting any better. Sure, the organization has done a good job of stocking the pond, but at the end of the day if those players aren't going to make the jump of be traded for top end players, what is the point. Depth is important, but only if you are going to use it.

vCash
    Frattin and a 2nd for Bernier is gonna get it done you can count on it. I just am unsure about Bernier as our goalie savior.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLuke2 View Post
    Frattin and a 2nd for Bernier is gonna get it done you can count on it. I just am unsure about Bernier as our goalie savior.
    Same. I dont like his reportd attitude but he's a high potential guy. Plus frattin is expendable with the depth at wings that we have. Just throw all the potential u can at the goalie spot.

vCash
    Lol oh god... great we found someone who agrees with Optimized about stupid Bouwmester. NO HE WON'T BE COMING TO TORONTO.

He's not even an option.... The guy is overpaid we don't need another one like that.

Also not to bash McJoe's idea or anything I just am really not a Stastny fan. I never liked him... his contract is gigantically big and the hit is 6 million, he's small and his stats aren't mindblowing.

I just don't like the idea of Stastny here. Or Bouwmester lol.
    i bet hes on his nhl 12 roster hahah
    makes no sense to move 4.5 to bring in 6.6 lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    Hahaha probably. I had Luongo on my NHL 12 roster for Toronto for a while and then I got depressed so I took it off. It made them so much better in the game though

Quote Originally Posted by OptiMized View Post
    Same. I dont like his reportd attitude but he's a high potential guy. Plus frattin is expendable with the depth at wings that we have. Just throw all the potential u can at the goalie spot.
    Does he have an attitude problem? I can see that though considering he's been behind Quick for a few years now.

But yeah Frattin was rumored to be the guy LA wants but if they want a 1st and Frattin then bye bye negotiations if I am Burke. A 2nd and Frattin or nothing.

Toronto Gyarados.
    NHL Pokemon logo's for the win.

Blue Jays,
    Maple Leafs and Steelers fan for life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ktownguy31 View Post
    I dont play nhl video games. Waste of money and time when i could just go and play hockey.

But he would be if i plyed.

vCash
    How was luo in the 10th year in that deal? Lmao.he prolly would have had a nurse carry him onto the ice.

vCash
    Hahaha probably. I had Luongo on my NHL 12 roster for Toronto for a while and then I got depressed so I took it off. It made them so much better in the game though

Does he have an attitude problem? I can see that though considering he's been behind Quick for a few years now.

But yeah Frattin was rumored to be the guy LA wants but if they want a 1st and Frattin then bye bye negotiations if I am Burke. A 2nd and Frattin or nothing.
    I haven't heard ANYTHING about Bernier having an attitude problem. If not wanting to be a back up in LA for the next 10 years is an attitude problem I sure don't get why.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789