Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    McGee,

I was just wondering if you are willing to come off the bench to play starters mins.

vCash
    JaVale,

After making some moves we have come with a offer so we can sign you up and build on why we traded for you last season.

12/13: 8,000,000
    13/14: 8,225,000
    14/15: 8,460,125
    15/16: 8,705,831 (Player Option)

I hope we can come to quick solution to this so we can move on with our team moves...

--Denver Nuggets

vCash
    JaVale,

Just an update on our recent moves.. We just acquired Jeremy Lin and Vince Carter. We are building a fast paced team to fit a running style that also fits you.. We are targeting many other pieces.. but this contract pending is holding us back from some moves... So we hope that we can come into an agreement very soon!

---Denver Nuggets

vCash
    McGee is wondering if the Heat are still feeling him he liekd the money and the situation in south beach.

Also hooping in T.O. any updates?

vCash
    Hello Mr. McGee

Charlotte here. As you know we are a young team with lots of talent but we are very thin at the center position. We want you to come do crazy dunks for us plz. Charlotte also is a great party town

We offer you the following MAX deal

Year 1: $13,674,480
    Year 2: $14,289,832
    Year 3: $14,932,874 (TO)
    Year 4: $15,604,853 (MO)

For a whopping total of

$58,502,039

vCash
    Javale,
    I just wanted to make a last minute pitch for you. In the last few days we have have been acquiring young talents so that with you we hope that we can win not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5, etc. titles. Right now we have a lot of nice pieces but we need you to help take it to another level. We feel that with your presence on the court, that it will help Damian, Brandon, Klay, Jordan, Jonas get more open shots. You can expect to play 24-28 minutes per game and up and coming C, Nikola Vucevic will play those other minutes at C. We cannot underestimate your impact on our team and we hope you do not underestimate our team.

We would like to offer you the max with a full NTC:
    Year 3: $14,932,874
    Year 4: $15,604,853
    Total: $58,502,039

vCash
    McGee you will start for us and play 32+ minutes a game. Plus our owner is Micheal Jordan. You can chill with his son and bang mad b@#$es yo

vCash
    Javale,
    Are you sure that you want to play 32 MPG? Last season you averaged 20 mpg and the 2 seasons before that you averaged 27 mpg. If you would like to play 28-32 MPG let us know. Your wish is our command. Our team is what you should be looking for, we got hte pieces to piece together a deep run rather sooner. Please let us know what you think but we feel that your the missing piece.

Sincerely,
    Pistons GM'S

vCash
    Raptors retract MLE

SOON

vCash
    JaVale,

We are trying to fit you under our hard cap because we really want you here. I don't see why you would go back to a rebuilding project when you can stay on a established NBA team that can win now and build you empire at a very young age. So I ask you to bear with us while we explore ways to fit you under the CAP.

--Denver Nuggets
    Last edited by knicks_champ; 07-12-2012 at 02:13 AM.

vCash
    Nah McGee wants that mad cheddar.

He also feels playing with Jordan would be the shiz.

He says:

"Oh yea dose Bobcats mad swag, I'm like young mike myself ya know, yea I ball hard with dem kitties up in c-town."

He is strongly leaning towards being a starter for the bobcats on a max contract

vCash
    Javale,
    Just to let you know, you will be a ster for us as well if I had not previously specified your role before. You an expect to play 26-28 minutes per game on the max deal, like offerd in Detroit. Playing with players such as Brandon Knight, Klay Thompson and Greg Monroe. A lot more proven up and coming talent to win sooner.

Sincerely,
    Pistons GM'S

vCash
    Mr. Mcgee, sorry we apologize for being late to the party, but we are more than happy that you are still available. Quality starting centers are very hard to find in the NBA nowdays, but you have the potential to be more than just quality. You have been criticized by some people for being very mature, but you showed great maturation in your time with the Denver Nuggets, and we'd expect that to continue here in Philadelphia, with veteran players Manu Ginobili, Al Horford, and Grant Hill, who are the ultimate professionals on and off the court, as well as long-time NBA veteran and head coach Doug Collins.

Your defensive potential is what scouts love about you, and the main reason why we want to pring you here to Philly. You had a breakout playoff series in just your first post-season, and you outplayed who meany people consider the 2nd best center in the game in Andrew Bynum, in many of the games in the Laker series.

You would be joining a roster which consists of:

PG: ???/Norris Cole
    SG: Manu Ginobili/Justin Denmon
    SF: Michael Beasley/Grant Hill
    PF: Taj Gibson
    C: Al Horford

I'd like to add that we've offered Jameer Nelson a contract and he could be filling that starting PG spot.
    Adding you to our roster would push Al to the power forward spot, which he is more than capable of doing, and which is his natural position. It would also push Taj to the bench to become a 3rd big off the bench, which is a role he excelled in during his time in Chicago. With all-due respect to the other teams vying for your services, we are the most talented roster and are ready to win now. We'd love to add your athleticism and youth to our roster, and we'd take great pride in helping you develop into the elite big that we know you can become.

Contract: Mr Mcgee, we'd like to offer you a max contract of:

Year 3: $14,932,874
    Year 4: $15,604,853
    Total: $58,502,039

We hope to hear from you soon,

Sixers FO
    Last edited by Sadds The Gr8; 07-13-2012 at 03:21 PM.

vCash
    Max money a starting a job and the best opportunity to win have made this an easy decision.

"Oo ye I luv my brudder, get me in dat philly business, yall throw in a ches stake I'll ball harder!"

I believe McGee is trying to sign with the 76ers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ebbs View Post
    Max money a starting a job and the best opportunity to win have made this an easy decision.

"Oo ye I luv my brudder, get me in dat philly business, yall throw in a ches stake I'll ball harder!"

I believe McGee is trying to sign with the 76ers.
    :cry:

charlotte wants to let mcgee know that now we have to send the order of strippers, booze, and coke back that we ordered in preperation of him signing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast