Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    vCash
    Rumor mill a-churnin with Doan news, seems VAN is close to signing him and sending Luongo to the Isles. It's all friggen twitter junk, so who knows whats what?

vCash
    Why did the Wings sign Samuelsson? This is one writer's take.

Samuelsson Could Boost Wings

http://network.yardbarker.com/nhl/ar...wings/11368468

vCash
    No more articles.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BranWingss View Post
    No more articles.
    I think I will post what I choose to post. If you don't want to read it, then don't.
    Last edited by Wingman; 08-04-2012 at 07:30 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wingman View Post
    I think I will post what I choose to post. If you don't want to read it, then don't.
    Dude it's like post padding in a way. You can say the information you got from the article without just posting an article.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    They are right. Cool it with the articles. That's not what the forum is for. A few every now and then is ok, but you are posting too many.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Jam Hammer View Post
    They are right. Cool it with the articles. That's not what the forum is for. A few every now and then is ok, but you are posting too many.
    I posted this particular article based on some of the comments made in this forum pertaining to Samuelsson. Like the one you said yesterday.

"I agree that that is what the Wings are trying to do. Holland and Babs are totally afraid of the lazy skill type player (except a lazy player without as much skill, like Sammy - god that was so dumb)."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Jam Hammer View Post
    Agreed, articles are fine to start a thread and open a discussion. Otherwise, use your own thoughts and words. And Wingman, don't open anymore off season threads, it's a friggen log jam now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by westhockeytown View Post
    Agreed, articles are fine to start a thread and open a discussion. Otherwise, use your own thoughts and words. And Wingman, don't open anymore off season threads, it's a friggen log jam now.
    What does your comment have to do with hockey? Oh gee, not a damn thing. I open various threads to be "topic specific" because some of the threads appear to be pages of comments that are random thoughts and cover numerous topics. If the comments in those threads are off topic, it is because some of the posters in those threads tend to get off topic. If you feel the need to try and reprimand someone in the future, try reprimanding those people. I, also, tend to post articles that are subject related to those "specific threads".
    The next time all of you feel the need to team up on me with your deragatory comments, don't.

vCash
    What does your comment have to do with hockey? Oh gee, not a damn thing. I open various threads to be "topic specific" because some of the threads appear to be pages of comments that are random thoughts and cover numerous topics. If the comments in those threads are off topic, it is because some of the posters in those threads tend to get off topic. If you feel the need to try and reprimand someone in the future, try reprimanding those people. I, also, tend to post articles that are subject related to those "specific threads".
    The next time all of you feel the need to team up on me with your deragatory comments, don't.
    We're not "teaming up on you" for no reason. Why don't you try taking everybody's advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by redwings13 View Post
    We're not "teaming up on you" for no reason. Why don't you try taking everybody's advice?
    Why don't you stay on topic, or shutup.
    All of you are aware that posters can click on your handles and see your friends' list, aren't you? Some of you people's behavior remind of the kids that go and kick the kid that the bully is holding down. So you understand my mentality, I was the person that jumped on the bully. Now I'm done responding to these types of comments. If you want to keep flooding these threads with your comments about me, maybe you should open a thread for that purpose. You can call it "bash Wingman". Frankly, I don't care.
    Last edited by Wingman; 08-05-2012 at 08:01 AM.

vCash
    ive learned in this forum that you need thick skin and your opinion is yours and may not be what everyone elses is. my point is its better to have one offseason thread. if you have thoughts on a player, do like branny and open a expectation thread. its a pain to keep jumping from thread to thread talking about the same thing.

vCash
    I don't see Samuelsson having much of an impact, he should be a solid 3rd/4th line player. I see Tootoo having a bigger impact overall.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganSports View Post
    I don't see Samuelsson having much of an impact, he should be a solid 3rd/4th line player. I see Tootoo having a bigger impact overall.
    I dunno, if Sammy can play like he did in VAN, I can see him being 40-45 pt player. We all know it's what line your on and who you play with though. As for Tootoo, I just wanna see him cause trouble. It's kinda nice to have pest on the team for a change.

vCash
    ^yea, I cant wait to see Tootoo mix it up with guys. Its an element we have missed for sometime.

Earning Respect with every Withdrawal

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast