Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips View Post
    Broncos first 8 games are tough like a $2 steak- I honestly dont see them winning more than 2 games in their 1st 8 games, even with Manning...

*Bold indicates win

Broncos-

Steelers
    @Falcons
    Texans
    Raiders
    @Patriots
    @Chargers
    Bye
    Saints
    Bengals

That's a rough 8 games.. I'd be very surprised if they somehow manage 3 wins in the first half of the season- 2-6 and the media are going to be surrounding like sharks and questioning the bank they paid for Manning-
    hater.

They'll beat the Raiders, Chargers, Bengals, and Falcons.

4-4

Chiefs-

Falcons
    @Bills
    @Saints
    Chargers
    Ravens
    @Bucs
    Bye
    Raiders
    Chargers

Nother tuff one for the Chiefs- See them splitting with the Chargers, Losing a close one at home opening week vs the Falcons- pretty similar teams but Matt Ryan proves to be the better QB and gives the Chiefs a loss at home in week 1. 4-4 by the halfway point
    Charger split, Buccs, Raiders, Bills

4-4

Chargers-

@Raiders
    Titans
    Falcons

@Chiefs
    @Saints
    Broncos
    Bye
    @Browns
    Chiefs

Chargers split with the Chiefs and sit in the division by the halfway point with a 5-3 record, Rivers proves he's the best QB still in the division and hands the Broncos their worst loss of the year in week 6-, lose a close one to the Chiefs in their first meeting. Rivers and Ryan are a good matchup in week 3 but Rivers proves to be the better of the two..
    Chief split and browns...

2-6

Raiders-

Chargers
    @Dolphins
    Steelers
    @Broncos
    Bye
    Falcons
    Jags
    @Chiefs
    Bucs

Monday night, opening night in Oakland- where they sold out every game last year- place will be packed and loud- Janikowski wins it with a FG.. Raiders finally get that win in Florida in September beating the Dolphins in week 2 - law of averages say its their time- With a bye, Raiders have 2 weeks, go into Atlanta and upset the Falcons.. Jags and Bucs at home prove not to be a problem- Lose to in division rivals Broncos and Chiefs to tie with the Chargers at the halfway point at 5-3
    There is no such thing as law of averages over an extended period of multiple years involving different team makeups. We crushed you last year, our team will improve a lot from coaching, your team is still not good... we'll beat you again.

You all will beat the Chargers and the Jags.

2-6

Final standing in the AFC West by mid point week 9
    Chiefs 4-4
    Broncos 4-4
    Chargers 2-6
    Raiders 2-6

Enjoy your continued mediocrity and irrelevance.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    hahah i just hate when he makes all of us look ignorant. this division will be a 4 team race imo i see it being

10-6 chargers
    9-7 raiders
    9-7 broncos
    8-8 chiefs

and i think that could all change too, its going to be a very competitive year.

Also my sig is gonna change this week, Kate Upton moved on, its now kate upton vs lucy pinder but wait for the pics cuz they are awesome
    Why on earth are people still high on the Chargers? They lsot their #1 receiver. They suck. They are the worst team in this division. I just don't get it. Every year they're overrated. Every single year.

vCash
    Nice writing skills.. Oakland education?
    Yet, you used 2 periods at the end of your sentence..... niiiiiiice.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Wade>Kobe;22858048]Why on earth are people still high on the Chargers? They lsot their #1 receiver. They suck. They are the worst team in this division. I just don't get it. Every year they're overrated. Every single year.

i just dont see rivers having a down year again so i think they improve from last year

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    vCash
    What is wrong with my writing?
    It's awful

You make our whole fan base look ignorant...
    I'm not the Raider fan that wears the spikes, makeup and some freakshow costume- Speak for yourself Sparkles

Stop trying to win brownie points.. It's embarrassing... Grow a pair already

vCash
    Little long in the tooth.. but I dont think outside of Elvis that theres much to worry about as far as pass rushers from the Broncos which kind leaves the CB's hung out to dry...
    Von Miller, Von Miller, Von Miller, Von Miller..... And the Broncos were 10th in sacks last year. I will say you are extremely consistent with making yourself look foolish though.
    You're talking to me all wrong... It's the wrong tone. You do it again and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron. Hey, tell me, does your mother sew? BOOM. Get her to sew that!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gritz View Post
    Probably the worse division in football
    Maybe not the best. Definitely not the worst either. It has to be the most competitive. All 4 team within a game of each other last season. I really don't see how you could call it the worst. This division will be a 4 horse race again. The NFC west has one really good team and 3 right at or below mediocre. Same with AFC south. The AFC west has 4 solid teams. The ARC east wasn't that good outside New England.
    "Life is great. Football is better". -Steve Sabol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justwinbaby42 View Post
    Maybe not the best. Definitely not the worst either. It has to be the most competitive. All 4 team within a game of each other last season. I really don't see how you could call it the worst. This division will be a 4 horse race again. The NFC west has one really good team and 3 right at or below mediocre. Same with AFC south. The AFC west has 4 solid teams. The ARC east wasn't that good outside New England.
    No it was bad. We were all that close because we were all that bad. Come on Tebow won the west running the spread and we lost our way into the playoffs cause we couldn't beat Kyle effen Orton.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    i just dont see rivers having a down year again so i think they improve from last year
    x2

Rivers is becoming VERY underrated VERY quickly

vCash
    I guess they shouldnt play the games since you have it all figured out.

vCash
    Never ranked them- but its no secret Clady struggled last year and theres a few holes on that OL.. it was good for a gimmic offense and sandlot Jesus football.. but it takes a different core of blockers when you set in a pro style passing attack like Manning is known for.

Little long in the tooth.. but I dont think outside of Elvis that theres much to worry about as far as pass rushers from the Broncos which kind leaves the CB's hung out to dry...

Eh.. naw.. not really.. They are not even in the same class as Harrison, Clark, and Reggie Wayne... theres a big spread in talent between thos two groups which will affect Manning

Ummm...Von Miller was a beast at getting after the QB. His numbers were incredible and then the broken thumb. Add the best pass rushing DT in the draft and I think we'll be just fine in that department.

As far as the WRs go, keep in mind that D Thomas IS a 1st round pick and only entering his third year. He's no undrafted free agent flash in the pan who Denver got lucky with. He has talent. So does Decker. His injury in college kept him from being a round 2 pick. Great athelete who also could have played pro baseball. Again...dude can play. Add to that a certain former Colt TE who looked pretty damn good w/ Manning when Dallas was out and I think we'll be fine. Besides, didn't Manning make Garcon and a handful of other unknowns look pretty damn good???

The Oline was handcuffed due to Tebow's unwillingness to throw a timing pattern and addiction to holding onto the rock hile running backwards. As many plays as he made, he missed on 5 times as many. His oline was not to blame for that. They run blocked pretty well and Manning's quick release will go a long way in hiding most deficencies.

We added depth and youth to the secondary and a playmaker at RB.

I think all will be fine. We only play 2 teams that the rest of the division doesn't. NE and Houston. No slouches, but neither are Tennessee and New York, who SD will have to play. Besides, do ya really have faith in their coach? All in all, we do have a brutal schedule....but it does look easier w/ Manning at the helm than it would have w/ Orton or Tebow. But we just have to win the division to have a chance.

vCash
    ive decided not to post in here anymore its amazing nips still is active most immature poster in the forum and he's a raider fan which makes it worse.

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    x2

Rivers is becoming VERY underrated VERY quickly
    Personally I feel that Rivers' numbers were simply inflated for a while. So many of his passes were just lob-bombs to 6'5'' receivers, or dump-offs to RBs, especially Sproles. If you take those two options away from him, he'll struggle.

Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    vCash
    ive decided not to post in here anymore its amazing nips still is active most immature poster in the forum and he's a raider fan which makes it worse.
    Nobody likes a whiner- grow a set already.. man up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade>Kobe View Post
    Personally I feel that Rivers' numbers were simply inflated for a while. So many of his passes were just lob-bombs to 6'5'' receivers, or dump-offs to RBs, especially Sproles. If you take those two options away from him, he'll struggle.
    I don't think so at all, I think he's got an amazing deep ball, he places that thing perfectly. imo best in the league. along with rodgers. and brees at their heels

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast