Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips View Post
    I agree- But YOU said the Broncos beat the Steelers last year so YOU were using "history" to make a point then you contradicted yourself
    I was proving a point that a far lesser talented QB who will never even become close to what Manning has, beat the Steelers, with pretty much an identical supporting cast. I should have clarified that.

Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    Ok I think you are ranking our O line way to low.
    Never ranked them- but its no secret Clady struggled last year and theres a few holes on that OL.. it was good for a gimmic offense and sandlot Jesus football.. but it takes a different core of blockers when you set in a pro style passing attack like Manning is known for

I think you under rank our secondary as well

Little long in the tooth.. but I dont think outside of Elvis that theres much to worry about as far as pass rushers from the Broncos which kind leaves the CB's hung out to dry...

I think you overlook our WRs.
    Eh.. naw.. not really.. They are not even in the same class as Harrison, Clark, and Reggie Wayne... theres a big spread in talent between thos two groups which will affect Manning

I think pretty much your whole assessment of the Broncos is very Raider Homerish.
    I dont think it was.. I was comparing teams within the division- I know the Raiders were 7-4 at one point last year and absoluetly crapped the bed in the Lions and Bills games where they were ahead late in the fourth and blew those two games.. Raiders shoulda won 10-11 games last year- quite the accomplishment considering they lost their star RB, their QB and DE.. not to mention many weeks missing WR's

remember you have a rookie head coach
    Hue Jackson was a rookie HC last year and we heard the same thing.. this Raiders team still has Saunders as offensive coach working closely with Knapp.. so the offensive philosphy is going to be the same.. there will be no difference other than a few minor adjustments... and I know... they are going to a ZBS.. thats not a problem.. they ran a Zone under Cable 2 years ago and ranked #3 in rushing in the NFL... everyone on the Raiders line has experience in the Zone

Veldheer ran it his rookie year, Beisiel from the Texans ran it there, Carlisle is a vet zone guy and so is Barnes.. Wisnewski is now center and we drafted Bergstrom from Utah who played in a zone there, so theres no drop off in that dept

I believe the Falcons could be in play. I think the Texans could be in play. I think the Chargers could be in play. Not saying we will win them all just saying I dont think we are as bad as you think.
    I could see the Broncos pulling away with a game between thos 3.. but to expect the Broncos to finish .500 by week 9 is wishful thinking... it's simply not going to happen

That schedule the first 9 weeks for the Broncos is brutal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    You do realize the first statement is referring to an O ran by Tebow that beat Pitt.

The last statement is referring to an O ran by Payton Manning..

You just seemed a bit confused, so im helping you out

vCash
    So Raiders go 19-0 and everyone else in the AFCW sucks, that's what you're saying right?

vCash
    Probably the worse division in football

Being banned is like going to a correctional facility, it doesn't correct anything, in fact, it makes you worse

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    So Raiders go 19-0 and everyone else in the AFCW sucks, that's what you're saying right?
    You tried to remember that joke- went to tell it in a car full of your friends one day and F*cked it all up...

vCash
    You tried to remember that joke- went to tell it in a car full of your friends one day and F*cked it all up...
    Says the only poster in PSD history who has gotten himself perma-banned from a rivals forum.

Guess the joke os on you.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

vCash
    This is dumb you make all of us look stupid

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersrock99 View Post
    Dont worry your sig goes a long way to clean some of that up. Nice.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    hahah i just hate when he makes all of us look ignorant. this division will be a 4 team race imo i see it being

10-6 chargers
    9-7 raiders
    9-7 broncos
    8-8 chiefs

and i think that could all change too, its going to be a very competitive year.

Also my sig is gonna change this week, Kate Upton moved on, its now kate upton vs lucy pinder but wait for the pics cuz they are awesome

vCash
    Raiders - 16-0: Carson Palmer is a legend. Nobody will stop him or the Raider offense this season.

Chiefs - 8-8: A very good team handicapped by a mediocre QB.

Chargers - 6-10: Norv Turner. Nuff said.

Broncos - 0-16: This team is downright awful. Manning is old. They suck.

Did I sound good enough to be a Raider fan?

vCash
    hahah i just hate when he makes all of us look ignorant. this division will be a 4 team race imo i see it being

10-6 chargers
    9-7 raiders
    9-7 broncos
    8-8 chiefs

Also my sig is gonna change this week, Kate Upton moved on, its now kate upton vs lucy pinder but wait for the pics cuz they are awesome
    You make yourself look ignorant, dont drag my arse into it because you cant read- I never said anything about how it would end up did I ?

vCash
    Nice writing skills.. Oakland education?

vCash

10-6 chargers
    9-7 raiders
    9-7 broncos
    8-8 chiefs

Good cause Kate should have won.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Nice writing skills.. Oakland education?
    What is wrong with my writing? It's a forum every other thread you make is closed within minutes it's redundant you clown. You make our whole fan base look ignorant... I'm from danville actually So don't be a keyboard warrior nips such a mature name there my friend

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast