Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
    Nips is offline -> This space for rent <-
    vCash

AFC West schedule

Broncos first 8 games are tough like a $2 steak- I honestly dont see them winning more than 2 games in their 1st 8 games, even with Manning...

*Bold indicates win

Broncos-

Steelers
    @Falcons
    Texans
    Raiders
    @Patriots
    @Chargers
    Bye
    Saints
    Bengals

That's a rough 8 games.. I'd be very surprised if they somehow manage 3 wins in the first half of the season- 2-6 and the media are going to be surrounding like sharks and questioning the bank they paid for Manning-

Chiefs-

Falcons
    @Bills
    @Saints
    Chargers
    Ravens
    @Bucs
    Bye
    Raiders
    Chargers

Nother tuff one for the Chiefs- See them splitting with the Chargers, Losing a close one at home opening week vs the Falcons- pretty similar teams but Matt Ryan proves to be the better QB and gives the Chiefs a loss at home in week 1. 4-4 by the halfway point

Chargers-

@Raiders
    Titans
    Falcons

@Chiefs
    @Saints
    Broncos
    Bye
    @Browns
    Chiefs

Chargers split with the Chiefs and sit in the division by the halfway point with a 5-3 record, Rivers proves he's the best QB still in the division and hands the Broncos their worst loss of the year in week 6-, lose a close one to the Chiefs in their first meeting. Rivers and Ryan are a good matchup in week 3 but Rivers proves to be the better of the two..

Raiders-

Chargers
    @Dolphins
    Steelers
    @Broncos
    Bye
    Falcons
    Jags
    @Chiefs
    Bucs

Monday night, opening night in Oakland- where they sold out every game last year- place will be packed and loud- Janikowski wins it with a FG.. Raiders finally get that win in Florida in September beating the Dolphins in week 2 - law of averages say its their time- With a bye, Raiders have 2 weeks, go into Atlanta and upset the Falcons.. Jags and Bucs at home prove not to be a problem- Lose to in division rivals Broncos and Chiefs to tie with the Chargers at the halfway point at 5-3

Final standing in the AFC West by mid point week 9

Chargers 5-3
    Raiders 5-3
    Chiefs 4-4
    Broncos 2-6
    Last edited by Nips; 07-08-2012 at 09:34 AM.

vCash
    This should be in the Raiders forum. It stinks like Raider homerism.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    What will happen is obviously speculation. You don’t appear to have a Peyton Manning component in your Bronco’s speculation.
    Bill Parcells: "You are what your record says you are."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    This should be in the Raiders forum. It stinks like Raider homerism.
    U mad bro?

How can this be Raider homerism when I have the Raiders losing to both the Chiefs and Broncos?

The Falcons pick was on the fence.. I took into count the Raiders having a bye week and took into account Dennis Allens 4 year stint as a coach in Atlanta

The Raiders have been drumming the Bucs in Oakland since the SB- the Bucs are an awful team.. every time the Bucs travel to Oakland they get an ***** whoopin.. the Jags are a mess.. The Raiders started last year 5-2 and were 7-4 at one point.. don't see how this is even remotely considered homerism- The Raiders have beaten the Charger 3 outta the last 4 games.. Monday night, in Oaland.. I do have the Raiders splitting in the division so I expect the Chargers to beat the Raiders later in the year-

But forget about the other 3 teams... Lets take a closer look at the Broncos schedule

I'd like for you to tell me where you think the Broncos are going to get their wins from in the first 8 weeks

Steelers? - Man they gonna seriuosly mess the Broncos up.. 1st game, It's gonna take a god couple games for the Broncos to get on the same page with Manning

That Broncos OL is *****.. lets just call things the way they are... very average to below par WR and that DL in Denver might be the worst one in the NFL

Big Bens gonna tear the Broncos a new arse in week 1... I predict something like a 41-17 type game

@Falcons.. This was a tough game to predict but I just don't see the Broncos getting it all together by week 2 and this is Atlanta's opening game of the season at home... They are a more rounded team- I do see a close game- but not enough from Denvers Defense to seal a win... slight edge -Falcons

Texans - Texans offense is pretty potent- Denver simply doesn't have the defense to contain that team....

Raiders - Broncos get their first win... *homerism*

@Patriots - Lets just not waste anytime on this one mkay?

@Chargers C'mon, the Broncos have won what? 2 times in San Diego the last 10 years or something? Broncos squeeked out a OT win last year by a couple boneheaded plays by the Chargers.. One other reason for my Chargers pick is that they will be coming home after 2 games on the road- both losses to the Saints and Chiefs.. don't see the Chargers losing 3 in a row.. unfortunately the Broncos are gonna have to be the ones the Chargers are gonna take it out on...

Bye

@Saints - See Patriots above

Bengals -
    Break out the party hats

Tell me where you disagree with my picks
    Last edited by Nips; 07-08-2012 at 10:43 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips View Post
    U mad bro?

How can this be Raider homerism when I have the Raiders losing to both the Chiefs and Broncos?

The Falcons pick was on the fence.. I took into count the Raiders having a bye week and took into account Dennis Allens 4 year stint as a coach in Atlanta

The Raiders have been drumming the Bucs in Oakland since the SB- the Bucs are an awful team.. every time the Bucs travel to Oakland they get an ***** whoopin.. the Jags are a mess.. The Raiders started last year 5-2 and were 7-4 at one point.. don't see how this is even remotely considered homerism- The Raiders have beaten the Charger 3 outta the last 4 games.. Monday night, in Oaland.. I do have the Raiders splitting in the division so I expect the Chargers to beat the Raiders later in the year-

But forget about the other 3 teams... Lets take a closer look at the Broncos schedule

I'd like for you to tell me where you think the Broncos are going to get their wins from in the first 8 weeks

Steelers? - Man they gonna seriuosly mess the Broncos up.. 1st game, It's gonna take a god couple games for the Broncos to get on the same page with Manning

That Broncos OL is *****.. lets just call things the way they are... very average to below par WR and that DL in Denver might be the worst one in the NFL

Big Bens gonna tear the Broncos a new arse in week 1... I predict something like a 41-17 type game

@Falcons.. This was a tough game to predict but I just don't see the Broncos getting it all together by week 2 and this is Atlanta's opening game of the season at home... They are a more rounded team- I do see a close game- but not enough from Denvers Defense to seal a win... slight edge -Falcons

Texans - Texans offense is pretty potent- Denver simply doesn't have the defense to contain that team....

@Chargers C'mon, the Broncos have won what? 2 times in San Diego the last 10 years or something? Broncos squeeked out a OT win last year by a couple boneheaded plays by the Chargers.. One other reason for my Chargers pick is that they will be coming home after 2 games on the road- both losses to the Saints and Chiefs.. don't see the Chargers losing 3 in a row.. unfortunately the Broncos are gonna have to be the ones the Chargers are gonna take it out on...

Bye

Bengals -
    Break out the party hats

I recall Pitt getting beat by Denver with a very average at best QB in Tebow, cant imagine how a Peyton Manning QB would fair against them.

Broncos first win is in the first week vs. Pitt.

What the Raiders have done to a certain team in the past means absolutely nothing, do you watch the NFL on a consistent basis..weird stuff happens constantly.

Im not so sure Oakland has much of a better OL than Denver, and we know Palmer hasnt even been close to what he was prior to the leg injury he suffered in cinci in the playoffs.

Best OL in the Division IMO has go to be KC, the addition of Winston solidified that OL quite well.

I missed where the Texans were going to contain the Broncos potent offense.

vCash
    I fail to see the point of this thread.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaruSoul View Post
    I fail to see the point of this thread.
    Because it doesn't involve the AFC East and you feel left out?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MittyMitch View Post
    I recall Pitt getting beat by Denver with a very average at best QB in Tebow, cant imagine how a Peyton Manning QB would fair against them.

What the Raiders have done to a certain team in the past means absolutely nothing, .

vCash
    My point is history doesnt always repeat itself, Manning made Indy a winning franchise, so a Manningless Broncos team means nothing the previous 10 years.

vCash
    My point is history doesnt always repeat itself, Manning made Indy a winning franchise, so a Manningless Broncos team means nothing the previous 10 years.

I agree- But YOU said the Broncos beat the Steelers last year so YOU were using "history" to make a point then you contradicted yourself

vCash
    You are trying way too hard. This kind of stuff is not thread worthy.

Ricky Stenhouse, Jr.
    Roush Fenway Racing #17 Ford Fusion

2013 NASCAR Sprint Cup Rookie of the Year Winner

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NC_RaiderFan5 View Post
    This kind of stuff is not thread worthy.

Why? It's football content...How is "Who will win the NFC East" thread any different that's 20 pages deep?

vCash

What the Raiders have done to a certain team in the past means absolutely nothing, do you watch the NFL on a consistent basis..weird stuff happens constantly.

Im not so sure Oakland has much of a better OL than Denver, and we know Palmer hasnt even been close to what he was prior to the leg injury he suffered in cinci in the playoffs.

Best OL in the Division IMO has go to be KC, the addition of Winston solidified that OL quite well.

I missed where the Texans were going to contain the Broncos potent offense.
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Anyone who thinks he's leaving is on a good one. and if he does leave in the summer ill delete my psd account forever!
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    Normals? Pretty sure Dragic is better overall than harden. Hardens 'star' numbers are due to his flopping

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nips View Post
    U mad bro?

Bye

Bengals -
    Break out the party hats

Ok I think you are ranking our O line way to low. I think you also are not taking into consideration Peyton's impact on the o line. I think you under rank our secondary as well. I think you overlook our WRs. I think pretty much your whole assessment of the Broncos is very Raider Homerish. Not so much your view of the Raiders. I thought it was fair though remember you have a rookie head coach and alot of changes you are going through. I still feel your O has enough talent on O to help you alive.
    I believe the Falcons could be in play. I think the Texans could be in play. I think the Chargers could be in play. Not saying we will win them all just saying I dont think we are as bad as you think.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthSideRookie View Post
    Still trying to figure out why this is faceplam worthy.
    GJO- You will never be forgotten. "MORE THAN MINFINITY"!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast