Trade 3:

Montreal Recieves: Viktor Stalberg, Patrick Sharp, Nicklas Hjalmarsson

Chicago recieves: Rene Bourque, 1st Round pick, 3 2nd round picks

Trade 4:

Montreal recieves: Mikail Boedker

Pheonix recieves: Rene Bourque, Joe Callahan 4th round Pick

Trade 5:

Montreal Recieves: Rick Nash

Columbus Recieves: Lars Eller, 1st round pick, 3 2nd round picks, Rene Bourque, Danny Kristo, Greg Pateryn,

Trade 6:

Boston recieves: Scott Gomez

Montreal recieves: Bag of pucks

Trade 7:

Boston recieves Tomas Kaberle

Montreal recieves: More pucks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brendenknezz View Post
    Trade 1:

Montreal recieves: The rights of Evander Kne

Winnipeg recieves: Lars Eller, 2nd round pick

Trade 2:

Montreal recieves: Bobby Ryan

Anaheim recieves: Lars Eller, 3 2nd round picks

Trade 3:

Montreal Recieves: Viktor Stalberg, Patrick Sharp, Nicklas Hjalmarsson

Chicago recieves: Rene Bourque, 1st Round pick, 3 2nd round picks

Trade 4:

Montreal recieves: Mikail Boedker

Pheonix recieves: Rene Bourque, Joe Callahan 4th round Pick

Trade 5:

Montreal Recieves: Rick Nash

Columbus Recieves: Lars Eller, 1st round pick, 3 2nd round picks, Rene Bourque, Danny Kristo, Greg Pateryn,

Trade 6:

Boston recieves: Scott Gomez

Montreal recieves: Bag of pucks

Trade 7:

Boston recieves Tomas Kaberle

Montreal recieves: More pucks
    I'll bite on this one, what makes Bobby Ryan less valuable (by a long shot) then Rick Nash? You would probably need a similar offer to the Rick Nash one to get Bobby out of Anaheim.

It would take at one or two first rounders for either one though... Plus a couple of top end prospects.

vCash
    Boston wouldn't accept Gomez even for a bag of pucks.

Some of your trades have Eller as the centerpiece. He's not that big of a trade chip.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    These are awful..

vCash
    I know these trades are lopsided but they are just ideas...The only one I could see happening is the Evander Kane trade because he is an RFA and doesn;t wanna resign with winnipeg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by brendenknezz View Post
    I know these trades are lopsided but they are just ideas...The only one I could see happening is the Evander Kane trade because he is an RFA and doesn;t wanna resign with winnipeg
    Regardless.. Kane is a young physical 30 goal scorer. He can net a TON. If you want Kane, you have to start with Subban+ for sure.

vCash
    If montreal were to offer sheet Kane and winnipeg would not choose to match...the compensation would probably be a second round pick. Even if it is a first round pick i think a second round pick and eller is just as good as a first. Because Eller is underrated and has lots more potential than people think. He scored 16 goals last year playing on the third line without seeing any powerplay time at the age of 22. And Winnipeg is weak down the middle, even after signing Jokinen

vCash
    If any team offers Kane a contract between $1,567,043 -- $3,134,055 (the amount that a 2nd round pick is compensation for) Million AND Kane signs it (which he defintiely won't), Winnipieg will match, hence why you'd need to pay way more to acquire his rights

After Hours album out 4/29

When you're having fun... Timeflies

vCash
    If Kane doesn't wanna play for Winnipeg, which is what is being rumored right now, I think winnipeg could accept tht offer instead of letting him sign with montreal and get a second round pick in return . But maybe it need to be a little more sweetend by adding aan average prospect like palushaj and a later pick.

vCash
    Palushaj lol

vCash
    I like trades 6 and 7. Especially 7, I will take my chances with Gomez before I ever let Kaberle lace em up for the Habs again.

vCash
    Andrew MacDonald (NYI) and Marty Reasoner for Scott Gomez, Yannick Weber, Brendan Gallagher and a 2nd Round Pick in 2013.

Pure salary dump (and both Snow and Wang are crazy enough to get Gomez), NYI gets someone to help Tavares grow with Gomez (he plays where there is no pressure and he helps NYI get to the cap floor, they only pay 5 million this year and 4.5, 4.0 (i think) the next 2 while 7.7 cap hit). Yannick Weber plays and learns from Streit. Gallagher and the 2nd are a throw in.

Mtl gets a young MacDonald to play with Bouillon on the 3rd pair and Reasoner is a depth Center. NYI can spare D since de Haan and Wishart are coming up this year.

Kaberle is released.

Bobby Ryan (Ana) for Bourque, Diaz, Kristo, Beaulieu and a 1st Rounder

Mtl gets the 2nd line winger to play with Pleks and Gionta and Anaheim gets 2 ro 3 (depending on Kristo) players that can fill in on the 3rd (maybe 2nd line) 5,6 dman, a potential top 4 Offensive dman and a 1st rounder. Thats 3 first rounders (Kristo, Beaulieu and 2013) + Bourque and Diaz.

In a perfect world those 2 work and the Habs look like this next year (with DD being replaced by Galyenchuk in 2013/2014)

Cole-DD-Max
    Ryan-Pleks-Gio
    Prust-Eller-LeBlanc
    Moen-White-Armstrong

Subban-Gorges
    Markov-Emelin
    Bouillon-MacDonald