Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    vCash
    It's getting late early. This is our last hope, let's hope they get something done.
    SPACE

vCash
    As much as Brooklyn is still a better option than Quebec, it's still not a legit possibility. The arena isnt for hockey, the views will be sub par, and it will have the smallest capacity of any NHL arena. Yeah youre moving the Isles to a denser populated area but youre moving them farther from the Isles fans. There are some in the city but any hockey fans in the city already root for the Rags and it aint gonna change. Isles actually have some solid fan representation in Nassa and Suffolk and moving to Brooklyn could hurt that big time. Theyll just go to MSG to watcha game instead if they have to go through an hour long train ride anyway.

So I gess this is it. Lets ope one of these 2 gys interested in keeping these Isles here gets the exclusive rights to develop the property and hopefully the ToH isnt too much of a douchebag this time

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_CHj0dMkK6A

New Video. Isles season highlights 2011-12!

vCash
    I'd rather see Brooklyn then Qubec... Let's just hope our boys stand still where they are at now :cry:

vCash
    *Quebec my bad

vCash
    I remember all I wanted a year ago for my birthday was for the isles to of had the vote go through
    Agh sometimes being an isles fan is difficult

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12