1. What is the best destination for Lopez?
2. Where do you think he actually ends up?
3. Where do you want him to go?
Once the Sixers amnestied Brand (or make in official on the 11th), I was talking to someone at work and Lopez as a good option to use that money.
It gives the Sixers a young big and scorer with some upside.
Now my answers to the above questions:
1. Brooklyn, I say forget about Dwight and go with D-Will, Green, Johnson, and Lopez is strong and build around them with nice role players.
2. I suspect he ends up in Orlando as part of a Dwight trade.
3. I think he'd be a great piece to the Sixers and allow Hawes to come of the bench and Vuc to develop more the next 2 years until Hawes contract runs out. I'd also like to see trades of Igguadala and Thad Young to compliment this move and add to the roster and maybe even the cap next off season.