Here's a fun game. I'll name some quotes that either Romney or Obama said, and you can guess which one said it. Once you guess, feel free to propose your own quotes that either one of the presidential candidates said and we can guess on who said those to. Here we go!

1. " I came in and the jobs had been just, like falling off a cliff. And I came in and they kept falling for eleven months. And then we turned around and weíre coming back. And thatís progress. And if youíre going to suggest to me that somehow the day I got elected, somehow jobs should immediately turn around, well that would be silly. It takes a while to get things turned around. We were in a recession."

2. "I personally believe that marriage is between a man and a woman. But I also agree with most Americans, including Vice President Cheney and over 2,000 religious leaders of all different beliefs, that decisions about marriage should be left to the states as they always have been."

3. "I will work and fight for stem cell research."

4. "If a mandate was the solution, we would try to that solve homelessness by forcing everybody to buy a house."