Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Dammit he was so ****ing close! Hamlin's pit crew won it for him on that last stop.

vCash
    That's so disappointing. I really thought he had him there when he pulled up beside him on that last turn.

vCash
    Ugh, that finish just kills me. Gordon is going to need a miracle to make it into the chase now.

vCash
    Im so happy haha. Kyle would have been ****ed. Gordon still has just as good as a chance as Kyle though still.

vCash
    The worst thing for me is that you know Kyle Busch would have had no issues with punting Hamlin into the next county. Gordon tried to be nice and it probably ended up costing him a berth in the chase.

vCash
    Gordon should have bumped Hamlin. Exciting race. Too bad Gordon didn't win

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymfan87 View Post
    The worst thing for me is that you know Kyle Busch would have had no issues with punting Hamlin into the next county. Gordon tried to be nice and it probably ended up costing him a berth in the chase.
    Imagine how Truex feels. Gordon is only 12 points behind Kyle so its anybody's race. Next week the cameras are going to be all on Kyle and Gordon. I am so happy Kyle is good at Dover but his cars just aren't the same as they have been in the past

vCash
    He said it best in the post-race interview. He shouldn't have tried to get him on the outside. He should have got right up behind him and ran him up the track.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Gordon still has just as good as a chance as Kyle though still.
    Not really. Gordon basically has to finish 13 places ahead of Kyle or win. Kyle is money at Richmond though so I really doubt he will finish badly enough for Jeff to finish that far ahead of him. He basically has to win.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Imagine how Truex feels. Gordon is only 12 points behind Kyle so its anybody's race. Next week the cameras are going to be all on Kyle and Gordon. I am so happy Kyle is good at Dover but his cars just aren't the same as they have been in the past
    It just kills me that Harvick and Bowyer are going to be in the chase this year and that one of Busch/Gordon will miss it. Busch and Gordon are where they are because of bad luck, not because of lack of speed. Gordon got wrecked at the end of Martinsville, Busch at the end of Watkins Glen, various engine/mechanical issues for both of them, Gordon had the loose lugnut put him down a lap when he had the best car at Dover...this has not been a great year for those guys.

vCash
    That loss at martinsville looks huge for Gordon now. Fn reutimann

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mell413 View Post
    That loss at martinsville looks huge for Gordon now. Fn reutimann
    And the pit penalties at California that dropped him from 4th to 26th, and the tire cut by Earnhardt Jr., and the loose lugnut at Dover...it's been a neverending cycle of ******** this season for Gordon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKnicksAllDay View Post
    Not really. Gordon basically has to finish 13 places ahead of Kyle or win. Kyle is money at Richmond though so I really doubt he will finish badly enough for Jeff to finish that far ahead of him. He basically has to win.
    I disagree. Anything can happen man. A blown tire, getting caught up in a wreck, not having that great of a car. I mean like i said Kyle's equipment just isn't as good as it has been. Not sure if its parts, his crew chief or maybe him being an owner as well. I am not a big fan of his crew chief. Its going to be hard for Gordon but its definitely not over.

vCash
    It just kills me that Harvick and Bowyer are going to be in the chase this year and that one of Busch/Gordon will miss it. Busch and Gordon are where they are because of bad luck, not because of lack of speed. Gordon got wrecked at the end of Martinsville, Busch at the end of Watkins Glen, various engine/mechanical issues for both of them, Gordon had the loose lugnut put him down a lap when he had the best car at Dover...this has not been a great year for those guys.
    Yeah i don't think Harvick deserves to be in at all, he is complete garbage. I think Bowyer deserves to be in. But i agree, its been a horrible year for Gordon and Kyle. Kyle was hovering around 6th in points until he had 3 engine problems which put him in the position he is in now.

vCash
    Don't forget that pit road ******** at Daytona the 2nd time. That **** still pisses me off.

Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast