Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    vCash
    TheBigCheese21, get out your bag of M&M's later because Kyle is going to win tonight

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    TheBigCheese21, get out your bag of M&M's later because Kyle is going to win tonight
    Already got them out right now, i like the pretzel ones the best haha.

I hope he can pull it off tonight, but im kinda worried about cry baby Brad. He has all the momentum, not so much Kyle but im keeping my fingers crossed.

It will be interesting to see if it comes down to Brad and Kyle for the win and if Kyle will give him some payback for what happened at the Glen haha
    My 2014 Adopted Packer: Blow Job Raji

vCash
    What a ****-tastic Bristol race so far. They changed absolutely nothing.

vCash
    Yeah all they did was move the main racing groove from the bottom to the middle. It so exciting to watch the faster cars trying to pass the slower cars on the bottom (sarcasm) even though the middle groove is the fastest. What a **** job they did.

vCash
    Yup Kyles car still looks like crap even before the penalty. What a joke

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese21 View Post
    Yeah all they did was move the main racing groove from the bottom to the middle. It so exciting to watch the faster cars trying to pass the slower cars on the bottom (sarcasm) even though the middle groove is the fastest. What a **** job they did.
    Yup. They need to just go ahead and re-pave the track to make it identical to the way it was before they screwed it up.

vCash
    Why they changed Bristol in the first place is beyond my comprehension. There are just certain facilities that you shouldn't touch. It's the old adage, "If it isn't broke, then don't fix it." Martinsville, Darlington, Bristol, etc you leave those tracks alone because they have a proven record of getting big draws due to the great racing those facilities provide. Bruton Smith might not have a choice but to properly fix the track to appease the majority of fans that dislike this current configuration.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Utd7 View Post
    Why they changed Bristol in the first place is beyond my comprehension. There are just certain facilities that you shouldn't touch. It's the old adage, "If it isn't broke, then don't fix it." Martinsville, Darlington, Bristol, etc you leave those tracks alone because they have a proven record of getting big draws due to the great racing those facilities provide. Bruton Smith might not have a choice but to properly fix the track to appease the majority of fans that dislike this current configuration.
    Yeah its cause the fans didn't like the way it was so he wanted to change it. Ok if you want to change it then make it better not worse!

vCash
    I guess I just don't hate it as much as everyone else. Towards the end of the race you will see the faster cars get under the guys driving the middle groove and run them up the track

Don't Be A Lemon, Be A Rosebud!

vCash
    Well that top grove that Smith was trying to get rid of is actually forming its own grove now so that's an epic fail. I just like the way Bristol used to be

vCash
    lol Tony has a more accurate throwing arm than Tebow lol

vCash
    lol true that.

That bottom groove pisses me off

vCash
    poor poor danica

vCash
    lol she so wanted to throw her helmet but then probably realized she can't throw that far hahaha. That would have been some funny **** to watch her try to throw it though

vCash
    Congrats to Biffle, JJ and Jr for locking up a chase spot. Kyle has the last wild card spot as of now but definitely disappointed in the performance of his car.

Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast