Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockeyras View Post
    Yeah Ryder was amazing...what an amazing pass to Seguin...he really threaded the needle on that play to Seguin
    Looking at those games really made me miss that Ryder...unfortunately that ryder doesn't show up enough for the money he wanted

vCash
    Ryder was awesome in the playoffs for us. I understand some people can be childish about players but Ryder's line single-handedly turned the first round series against Montreal in the Bruins favor.

vCash
    Yup. Ryder ALWAYS showed up for the playoffs. The regular season is a different story, but he was a different monster in the playoffs.
    Feeling left out in society? Are you that kid? The Bruins forum can help you.

PSD's Zdeno Chara

PSD Bruins Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Yeti FTW

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seguin View Post
    Clearly Seguin is not a center. Statistically speaking, if you don't play center your first 3 years in the NHL, you don't end up being a center.

What does Kelly have to do with Seguin ? The fact that they resigned Kelly tells me they WANT Seguin at wing. 1st, 2nd, 3rd line center doesn't make a difference. At one time or another Bergeron, Krejci, and Savard have been 3rd line centers for the Bruins... If the Bruins wante him at center so badly, they don't sign Kelly. Simple as that
    Clearly? Except for the comments consistently from Chiarelli and Seguin saying he will be a center and playing wing is temporary.

U r making some very large assumptions. Of course "statistically" ppl don't play center after not playing it their first 3 years, why would the opposite ever be the norm?
    Last edited by NeelyforPres; 07-09-2012 at 09:08 AM.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash
    From NESN:

Seguin's long-term future is likely still at center, where he spent three games earlier this season when David Krejci was injured. But for now, Boston's depth down the middle has pushed Seguin to the wing, and he needs to utilize some different skills in that role.

"I really want to be a diverse player and show I can play at center or wing," Seguin said. "Growing up I played center all the time and I think here I've played more games at wing, so I want to show I can play both positions and that I'm comfortable at both."

Nesn.com

I looked and Seguin also played center when Savard was hurt again. So the Bruins seem pretty comfortable and quick to put him at his "natural" position when the opportunity arises.

"I grew up in hockey, and I appreciate the game and respect the game, and I want to play in a place where it matters." - Soupy

vCash

Tuukka is da bestest

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2bleedB&G View Post
    Looking at those games really made me miss that Ryder...unfortunately that ryder doesn't show up enough for the money he wanted
    I don't know. It's a tough call, but I think he ended up taking less than his previous contract to go to Dallas.

vCash
    What do you people think about Jamie Langenbrunner or Jason Arnott? We got our 4th line full but a big body like Brad winchester.

vCash
    Shane Doan has apparently made it clear that he will not be coming to any east coast based teams.

Looks like the Bruins might go with Caron on the third line which honestly makes me miserable. I am sure I am the only one here but I find him to be thoroughly unimpressive. I really hope this isn't the best option for the Bruins.

I am pulling for Knight and Spooner to win the spot over him, but I could be wrong. Maybe he can finally be a contributor.

vCash
    Caron doesn't impress me either...I know everything thinks we need to give him time...but I haven't really seen anything from him that really gets me hard Hope I'm wrong
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    So we signed former Leaf Christian Hanson....

I like the kid, but another Center...really???

vCash
    you guys do know he is know as defensive minded forward

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/jordan_caron/

I think you got to give him time to develop and he may surprise you guys. If we never gave marchand a chance, we would never have our little rat

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaspa View Post
    So we signed former Leaf Christian Hanson....

I like the kid, but another Center...really???
    big boy

centers can play wing so meh

vCash
    you guys do know he is know as defensive minded forward

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/jordan_caron/

I think you got to give him time to develop and he may surprise you guys. If we never gave marchand a chance, we would never have our little rat
    Thing is, if you watched Marchand play, you knew he had that extra something special...and defensive minded forward...awesome...I don't think you can win if your 3rd line is defensive minded...you need 3 scoring lines and a checking line...your 3rd line has to score if you want to win
    PSD Bruins Forum Hall of Fame Class of 2010

Boston Bruins Style

vCash
    big boy

centers can play wing so meh
    No question...

Like I said, I like Hanson and sure all centers can usually play wing (some better than others). However... I find our oranization to be way overstocked with Centers and play makers and not nearly enough pure wingers (snipers) that can flat out score. Just my opinion...that's all

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast