Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Darren Dreger ‏@DarrenDreger

NYR still very interested in Rick Nash, but, they're not willing to wait forever. Currently exploring other options as well. Someone blink.

vCash
    To bad gab is hurt if Sather wanted to impress me trade gab for Nash and then move the pieces for Ryan

Anyway to turn off the image verification?

vCash
    Saintant, the article you talk about came out right around the draft when he went on the just trade me already rant. Ryan would love to be a Flyer, being from Cherry Hill its flyer country down there. He still talks to some people from there one of which is a friend of mine. If anyone wants to call me out on it go troll his twitter account, on memorial day weekend he took a nj roller hockey team out to the bar in Cali and he replies to one of the guys thanking him for last night. Does that mean he would bolt in 3 years no, but giving up the assets that it would be to get him, if he did leave in 3 years that would hurt. Plus add in that Staal could be out that same year to go play with his brothers.

Roco, totally agree with ur comments that Nash contract is not bad and he is not Drury, Gomez, Redden. If you go salary by age Nash is paid less then Richards, the only difference is he doesnt have bogus years added to reduce the cap hit.

I know everyone wants Doan if he leaves the yotes, Id like him as well. But hes going to get atleast 5 million and its doubtful that he signs less then a 3 year deal. Idrather give up the assets, have someone for longer and pay the bigger cap hit for a better player.

vCash
    7.8 cap hit for a guy who never hit 80 or90 pts is pretty bad. His high point total is 79 and that was 4 yrs ago and he has had falling production since. His contract is ugly and honestly i dont want a player with that high of a cap hit unless he is a top star in the league and Nash is not.

vCash
    Portzline was on WFAN earlier and he said that if the Rangers offered Dubi + 1st + Step for Nash they would do it.

I say HELL ****ING NO to that deal! Idk why fans wanna move Stepan, it is disgusting, he is coming off a 51 point season at just 21 years old, he will be our 1st line Center when Richie is all said and done here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IAmARanger18 View Post
    Portzline was on WFAN earlier and he said that if the Rangers offered Dubi + 1st + Step for Nash they would do it.

I say HELL ****ING NO to that deal! Idk why fans wanna move Stepan, it is disgusting, he is coming off a 51 point season at just 21 years old, he will be our 1st line Center when Richie is all said and done here.
    I agree. I don't know if Stepan will ever be a true #1 center for a Stanley Cup team, but I feel he has been very under appreciated lately. He's been in the league for two years now so it's hard to remember, but the guy is only a year older than Kreider. We all want to trade pieces for Ryan (myself included), but Stepan had only 6 less points than Ryan this year and he is 3 years younger. I understand the value Ryan has as a 30 goal scoring power forward, but still.

vCash
    No way I'd deal Stepan. Guy is 22, already showed he is at worst a strong 2 way player, and a legit 2nd line center in this league. And who knows how good he can become. If we deal him, we leave ourselves another weakness.

Unless we are giving him and other pieces for a top-level Center, he shouldn't (and won't be) going anywhere. And what "fans" want to move Stepan? Haven't seen anyone here saying that...

vCash
    At least some of you agree with me, most fans don't realize how important it is to have good Centers to make a cup run...

vCash
    At 21, Stepan has already shown himself to be a 20-goal, 50-point player, and in only 160 games. Plus, they don't have a legit replacement for him on the 2nd line.

His ceiling, to me at least, is a consistent 20 goals and 55-65 points. Unless they have a right now replacement, they can't lose that.

Howson is nuts. In his situation of engineering a total rebuild, I'd rather have picks and prospects. They won't be any kind of good for 3-5 seasons, so why not add guys who you know will be around in that frame.

vCash
    Just read on Twitter there is an official offer on the table of 1st+ Dubi+Anisimov+MDZ,,supposedly the ball is now in CBJ's court,,sorry don't know how to repost but it comes from Hockey insider

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by runnermjr1296 View Post
    Just read on Twitter there is an official offer on the table of 1st+ Dubi+Anisimov+MDZ,,supposedly the ball is now in CBJ's court,,sorry don't know how to repost but it comes from Hockey insider
    That seems like too much in my opinion. 1st + Dubi + Anisimov is plenty.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isca92 View Post
    I trade Hagelin before I trade Stepan. Hagelins the one that would be stuck on the third line with the trade and a healthy Gaborik, but Stepan regardless is the second line center.

Its doubtful Semin wants 1 year. I have no interest in him on our team, hopefully he stays out of the Atlantic cause he scores on Hank, lol.
    Not sure what Hagelin will turn into. Is he a fast skater who will blossom into a goal scorer or simply be another Darren Turcotte?

vCash
    me too.. i think if a 1st + dubi and mdz were on the table it would be a good deal for cbj... but add anizimov and its an even better deal that we have prob given up to much in...

i dont see why their needs to be more than 2 roster players + a 1st and proscpect.. some of the proposals have been way over the top..... dubi + AA +mdz +thomes + 1st...??????? hells no!!!!

vCash
    I would be able to live with Dubi, AA, 1st and Delzotto for nash.

vCash
    ^ha maybe im just tight... i would at least try to grab cbj's 2nd next yr or something lol.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast