Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Blue Jackets Are Working "Very Hard" To Trade Nash

http://espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id/81...ard-trade-nash

It looks like the Rangers are in the running and the Blue Jackets want to get from under his contract.

Hopefully this is what Sather has his attention on considering we haven't very much otherwise this offseason.

vCash
    Yeah this is like old news, though it is "new" We all knew he wants to trade him but Howson is a moron.

vCash
    Working "very hard" as opposed to what? sitting around and doodling? Its prime FO time, of course they are... I'm truly starting to dislike this time of year with all the "sources" and "people with knowledge of the situation" BS....
    Last edited by NYY09; 07-05-2012 at 05:23 PM.

vCash
    Rangers should just trade Dubinsky and Stepan for him already.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SportsNY View Post
    Rangers should just trade Dubinsky and Stepan for him already.
    So then Boyle is our 2nd line center? I don't think that's all that good of an idea, plus it's gonna take more than them two to get him.

vCash
    Forget Nash, let's concentrate on Bobby Ryan.
    NYY,NYR,NYG,NYK

vCash
    Trading Stepan is a MISTAKE! I don't know why fans wanna trade him.

vCash
    1st dubi delzotto thomas and erixson. Howson is never going to get more then that from someone else at the moment, 2 roster players 2 prospects 1 pick. If we do that, we can keep our depth while improving immensely. People seem to forget that Sauer will be back again at some point, our top 4 stays solid with his recovery.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QUBobcats550 View Post
    Forget Ryan and Nash, sign semin! The guy has unbelievable talent, has been quoted to have more talent than ovechkin but is considered a lazy player for not living up to that talent. It's gotta be pretty easy to lose motivation in the shadow of ovechkin, no matter how well you play it will still be ovechkins team, and the media will be talking ovechkin the next day, so in a sense why bother? In the playoffs he was far from lazy and in NY he'd be our top player and our offensive leader, plenty of motivation for him here and we wouldn't have to give up anything but cash to get him. He's well worth the risk, and even if you feel he won't play to his potential he'll still put up 60-65 points easy which is a nice boost to our offensive production especially when the guy has a chance to be a 90+ point elite player in this league if he is motivated to be. Take the risk and get it done slats!

vCash
    I trade Hagelin before I trade Stepan. Hagelins the one that would be stuck on the third line with the trade and a healthy Gaborik, but Stepan regardless is the second line center.

Its doubtful Semin wants 1 year. I have no interest in him on our team, hopefully he stays out of the Atlantic cause he scores on Hank, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isca92 View Post
    I trade Hagelin before I trade Stepan. Hagelins the one that would be stuck on the third line with the trade and a healthy Gaborik, but Stepan regardless is the second line center.

Its doubtful Semin wants 1 year. I have no interest in him on our team, hopefully he stays out of the Atlantic cause he scores on Hank, lol.

Agreed! keep Semin away from the Rangers

Add Doan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by QUBobcats550 View Post
    They say he is asking for the moon because Ryan's contract is cheaper then Nash at 5 per for the next 3 years

vCash
    The only thing that worries me about Ryan is that he could leave in 3 years or want 10 year deal. All these long term deals make Nash's 6 remaining years dont seem as bad. Especially if the same amount of players are going to be for that player.

nyr2002nyr, welcome to the board.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Isca92 View Post
    The only thing that worries me about Ryan is that he could leave in 3 years or want 10 year deal. All these long term deals make Nash's 6 remaining years dont seem as bad. Especially if the same amount of players are going to be for that player.

nyr2002nyr, welcome to the board.
    now i cant remember where or when i heard this. sometime over the last month... but im certain i remember reading on twitter from one of the tsn or espn guys that ryan has stated that he would like to play in philli during his nhl career so this woudl also scare me that he would just not resign after 3 years or it would become common knowlege and we wouldnt get fair value back in any trade of him.. but if that wasnt the case id love ryan and chose him over nash.. i also love nash, but his length and price of contract are somewhat large.

id also be happy with doan if it meant not giving in to rediculous trade demands when we certainly arent in a position to panic and do something stupid

vCash
    I really dont see how Nash's contract is that bad. I mean we would trade dubi in the package hopefully. There goes 4.5 million and Gaboriks contract is off the books in 2 years. You guys seem to be thinking that Nash is the same kind of player that Gomez and Drury were. Trust me he's not.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast