Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1724
    vCash
    I don't think the QB class will amount to anything either. It's unfortunate because I feel we need to draft another QB to develop as insurance for Tannehill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by trex44 View Post
    Whichever safeties we target should be versatile the way that Reshad Jones is. Coyle wants his safeties to be interchangeable. Jones is having a pro bowl caliber year and I expect him to be resigned by next off season with 2013 being the last year of his contract.

Has anyone noticed whether or not Clemons is moved around as much as Jones is? I see Clemons around different parts of the field from time to time but I don't think it is near as frequent as Jones. One would think that Clemons would have as many impact plays as Jones if they were truly interchangeable.

Finding a safety to pair with Jones and be interchangeable would open up the playbook for Coyle and help disguise the defense. A safety who just excels at playing center field is not what this Miami team is looking for from what I understand. The desire is not so much to have a FS and SS but to have good overall safeties.
    Swearinger can play SS,FS,CB and plays on special teams

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j2sLAI2bhAQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0-KmJK2GSk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1prUCcxzVM4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zzy5UTdmWY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LEi_-C9IVo
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I don't think the QB class will amount to anything either. It's unfortunate because I feel we need to draft another QB to develop as insurance for Tannehill.
    yea i dont see the developmental QB in this group. maybe we will get lucky and Devlin will end up ok. late flyer on Jordan Rodgers maybe. why im curious who shows interest in Vick bc id love to have him.

Also LeGarrette Blount is a name i forgot about. ill include him with the RB group of players i wouldnt mind getting when Bush leaves which includes Rashard Mendenhall and Le'Veon Bell
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Falling for what stuff? The quote is just a guess by King (during the regular season no less) and there is a huge difference between hoping it will happen and saying it will happen.
    I'm just saying don't get your hopes up because those people are clueless when it comes to the Dolphins. I remember last year when John Clayton said Manning would sign with us but in reality we didn't have a chance at signing him. The letdown from that Manning fiasco was huge.

vCash
    I like both Rambo and Swearinger as mid round safeties. Rambo is more of a ball hawking safety that can cover the top, and he is also a former teammate of Reshad Jones. It could help them to have great chemistry together from the start.

If we want a safety that can play interchangeably with Reshad though, Swearinger would be better. We put Reshad in the box a lot, and Swearinger does this as well with much success. Either way we go, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i dont see a big market for A. Smith. im curious who goes after Vick. id love to have him backup Tannehill.

i dont see QBs falling just because so many teams need 1 and teams reach on this need. i wouldnt be one bit surprised if Tyler Bray was the 2nd QB taken in the draft even though he is projected to go 2nd round. also even though he is projected 2nd or 3rd round i think Logan Thomas would fit the Jets and and that they could take him in round 1. crazy predictions i know
    Ppl forgave Vick for his dog fighting, I personally can't.

Qbs could fall in this draft because there's decent stop gap Qbs avail. Smith, flynn, Vick, will all find jobs as starters most likely.

vCash
    Mock Draft
    1) Justin Hunter WR
    2) Desmond Trufant CB
    2) Brandon Jenkins DE
    3) Brennan Williams OT
    3) Gerald Hodges OLB
    4) Ryan Swope WR
    5) Ryan Otten TE

vCash
    devlin

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Ppl forgave Vick for his dog fighting, I personally can't.

Qbs could fall in this draft because there's decent stop gap Qbs avail. Smith, flynn, Vick, will all find jobs as starters most likely.
    i dont think Smith nor Flynn will find jobs as starters
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsfan34 View Post
    I like both Rambo and Swearinger as mid round safeties. Rambo is more of a ball hawking safety that can cover the top, and he is also a former teammate of Reshad Jones. It could help them to have great chemistry together from the start.

If we want a safety that can play interchangeably with Reshad though, Swearinger would be better. We put Reshad in the box a lot, and Swearinger does this as well with much success. Either way we go, I don't think you can go wrong with either of these players
    i dont think Swearinger is going mind round. i think he will go 2nd round and i think Rambo will go 3rd round
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    I'm just saying don't get your hopes up because those people are clueless when it comes to the Dolphins. I remember last year when John Clayton said Manning would sign with us but in reality we didn't have a chance at signing him. The letdown from that Manning fiasco was huge.
    i didnt even know their was a letdown. i was more bummed that we traded Marshall than losing out on Manning. also dont feel like anyone really expected us to get him to begin with
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i dont think Swearinger is going mind round. i think he will go 2nd round and i think Rambo will go 3rd round
    Ok I thought both would be a 3rd round pick and thats what I meant by mid round. My favorite safety is still Elam but he will most likely go 1st round

vCash
    Draft:
    1. Justin Hunter WR
    2. Ezekiel Ansah DE
    2. Larry Warford G
    3. Arthur Brown/Sean Porter LB depending on which is still there
    3. Le'Veon Bell RB
    4. Tyrann Mathieu CB/S
    5. Markus Wheaton WR
    6. Philip Lutzenkirchen TE
    7. Kenny Tate OLB/S
    7. Greg Reid CB

make moves through free agency/draft to get an extra late round pick and draft Alex Hurst OT

Free Agency targets:
    1. Andy Levitre G
    2. Quinton Jammer CB
    3. Ed Reed S
    4. Paul Kruger LB
    5. Ramses Barden WR

WalterFootball has Justin Hunter top WR now
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I feel that Hunter has the unique talent to get vertical and make the spectacular catch. Can he run the crisp routes, be where he is suppose to be, and make yards after the catch? I didn't particularly see that this year. I personally saw more of an "athlete" than a "football player". With respect to Miami I don't think he is a good fit.

Yes, he would add an element to this offense that is severely lacking. I'm just still uneasy about his high selection as a Dolphin in this offense. Allen and Patterson are the much better fit IMO. Hunter would have to put up RIDICULOUS combine numbers and show he can run crisp routes with that knee for me to feel better about his potential selection by Miami. The film of Allen and Patterson is just more persuading to me.

Note: I like Quinton Patton as well. Runs good routes and adjusts to the ball well. Haven't seen him be much of a presence in the middle of the field though. Works the numbers well and looks like he can get deep. Interested in his 40 time. He will also be attending the senior bowl. Potential late 2nd-3rd round option for this team.

vCash
    Ryan Swope could be a solid 4th or 5th round option for us. Could develop and have the same type of productivity and style as Decker and Nelson (trying not to make that comparison just because they're all white. Can't think of another current player he could potentially compare too. Sad on my part). Knows the offense as well.

Page 83 of 115 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593 ... LastLast