Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1724
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    yea i was just gunna write that i think porter gunna fly to the beggining of the 2nd but u beat me to it lol as for FA wallace would be the reciever who could help us the most nd i think jammer is gettin up there in age unless we put him at safety if thats what your thinkin but nice mock
    i went with Bowe for a couple reasons. 1 we need a receiver that can win a jump ball and 2 because he has always wanted to play here which might make him want to succeed even more.

no the plan would be to put Jammer at CB. he is very underrated imo. he is older but so is Grimes and Porter both of which have injury issues and i think regardless of age or health that he would be the best FA corner on the market.

i read something last night online that made me want Robert Woods but i wont partake in what it was but just to say i want him. we could probably trade down and get him. seeing some mocks with us taking Chance Warmack in round 1. if we were able to get Woods in round 2 i would be perfectly fine with that pick.

yea i have no idea why everyone has Porter falling but their is a few players i dont understand why alot of people have them falling mostly at the QB position but also at the WR position.

also dont understand why people are picking Rambo over Swearinger bc almost everywhere you look now Swearinger is rated higher

idk if its been said but Keenan Allen is declaring for the draft
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-06-2012 at 01:14 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Why is everybody drafting a WR in the 1st round? None of the WR's coming out are 1st round worthy. Allen will be gone before the Dolphins pick, and Woods will be available in the 2nd round. Looks like some fans are reaching because we need a receiver.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    i think we should draft a RB somewhere in this draft. If we add a guy like Stephan Taylor, Monte Ball, Geovanni Bernard, LeVeon Bell, Eddie Lacy to pair with Daniel Thomas and spell in Lamar Miller then I think we can afford to let reggie go
    we can already afford to let Reggie go. i want Bell or Mendenhall or nobody
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i went with Bowe for a couple reasons. 1 we need a receiver that can win a jump ball and 2 because he has always wanted to play here which might make him want to succeed even more.

no the plan would be to put Jammer at CB. he is very underrated imo. he is older but so is Grimes and Porter both of which have injury issues and i think regardless of age or health that he would be the best FA corner on the market.

i read something last night online that made me want Robert Woods but i wont partake in what it was but just to say i want him. we could probably trade down and get him. seeing some mocks with us taking Chance Warmack in round 1. if we were able to get Woods in round 2 i would be perfectly fine with that pick.

yea i have no idea why everyone has Porter falling but their is a few players i dont understand why alot of people have them falling mostly at the QB position but also at the WR position.

also dont understand why people are picking Rambo over Swearinger bc almost everywhere you look now Swearinger is rated higher

idk if its been said but Keenan Allen is declaring for the draft
    Bowe is a diva receiver, there is no way Philbin brings him in. Jammer is 33 years old, Tracy Porter is 26. Porter is not injured, he is having problems with seizures, which some doctors are thinking it may have to do with Denver's high altitude. I'm not a doctor, so I don't know how true this is, but he didn't have problems with the Saints.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kendawg73 View Post
    Why is everybody drafting a WR in the 1st round? None of the WR's coming out are 1st round worthy. Allen will be gone before the Dolphins pick, and Woods will be available in the 2nd round. Looks like some fans are reaching because we need a receiver.
    i dont think Allen or any other WR will be gone when we are on the clock. Woods was a top 5 pick before the season started. i dont think he has played his way out of the 1st round. he is one of those players that i dont understand why they are supposedly falling. would he be a reach perhaps but i dont want to miss a chance at a #1 playmaker when its the biggest need. we reached on Tannehill because of need.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Bowe is a diva receiver, there is no way Philbin brings him in. Jammer is 33 years old, Tracy Porter is 26. Porter is not injured, he is having problems with seizures, which some doctors are thinking it may have to do with Denver's high altitude. I'm not a doctor, so I don't know how true this is, but he didn't have problems with the Saints.
    Porter's health would keep me away from him period. everything ive read about his health is not good not to mention Jammer is a better CB,cheaper and no question marks.

Bowe is a diva receiver but like i said his dream has always been to play for Miami so its not hard to think he could put his troubles behind him. also can win the jump ball. Wallace and Jennings cant do that. Bowe + Woods would be a great combo.

like i said idk why people act like they know what Philbin will or wont do. youre not Philbin so you cant make these statements
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Teams that could possibly pick before us...
    Chiefs
    Jaguars
    Eagles
    Raiders
    Panthers
    Titans
    Chargers
    Lions
    Browns
    Cardinals
    Jets
    Saints

I'm sure some of these teams go WR in the first round.

vCash
    Porter's seizure condition is just a matter of doctors getting him on the right medicine. I'm going by Philbin's past experience of getting rid of Marshall. Philbin wanted to get rid of Marshall, who is better then Bowe. So why would he bring in Bowe?

vCash
    Teams that could possibly pick before us...
    Chiefs
    Jaguars
    Eagles
    Raiders
    Panthers
    Titans
    Chargers
    Lions
    Browns
    Cardinals
    Jets
    Saints

I'm sure some of these teams go WR in the first round.
    If noone trades up for a WR:
    Chiefs are taking a QB
    Jags are taking a QB or pass rusher/Te'o
    Eagles are taking Oline or DT
    Raiders are taking Te'o,DT,or QB
    Cardinals are going Oline or QB
    Jets are going QB or pass rusher
    Saints not only wont go offense in the 1st but wont be picking before us
    Lions wont pick before us but they wont go WR. likely CB
    Raiders are not going WR
    Chargers i dont think pick before us
    Browns wont go WR

Titans ill give you this one but its slim as i think they go defense
    Panthers almost everyone has them picking DT. maybe a few have CB. I will give you this one because though noone has them picking WR i think they should pick WR and i think they should pick Hunter as he is the one that fits them the most
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-06-2012 at 02:00 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Porter's seizure condition is just a matter of doctors getting him on the right medicine. I'm going by Philbin's past experience of getting rid of Marshall. Philbin wanted to get rid of Marshall, who is better then Bowe. So why would he bring in Bowe?
    Bowe may be a diva but he does have the off the field rap sheet of Marshall. no he isnt as good as Marshall i agree but you still need that big body. Marshall didnt want to be here and Bowe does.

like i said Porter's condition and health is something i would stay clear of because thats not what ive read. be that as it may even if his condition is just a matter of meds which i dont think it is Jammer is a better CB. i dont think Porter is a good CB at all nor worth spending the extra money on to get
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    If noone trades up for a WR:
    Chiefs are taking a QB
    Jags are taking a QB or pass rusher/Te'o
    Eagles are taking Oline or DT
    Raiders are taking Te'o,DT,or QB
    Cardinals are going Oline or QB
    Jets are going QB or pass rusher
    Saints not only wont go offense in the 1st but wont be picking before us
    Lions wont pick before us but they wont go WR. likely CB
    Raiders are not going WR
    Chargers i dont think pick before us
    Browns wont go WR

Titans ill give you this one but its slim as i think they go defense
    Panthers almost everyone has them picking DT. maybe a few have CB. I will give you this one because though noone has them picking WR i think they should pick WR
    Know you just told me I couldn't state what Philbin will do, as far as bringing in Bowe. But now you can see what teams will draft a certain position!

vCash
    Know you just told me I couldn't state what Philbin will do, as far as bringing in Bowe. But now you can see what teams will draft a certain position!
    you know what teams needs are. you dont know what they will do but you can eliminate what they wont based off needs
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    if woods falls to the second round im all in for pickin werner in the first woods in second round nd either porter or amerson with the other second would be perfect
    Players MIAMI Missed On That I Suggested To Draft But didnt

Navarro Bowman
    Sean Lee
    Stefen Wisniewski
    Luke Kuechly
    Russell Wilson
    Janoris Jenkins
    Mychal Kendricks
    Larry Warford
    Marcus Lattimore
    Vontaze Burfict
    Jason Demache (only cause same hometown)

Players I HOPE we Draft

Erik Lora WR
    Terrence West RB
    Shane Skov MLB
    Taylor Lewan OT
    Ra'Shede Hagemon DT
    Darqueze Dennard CB

vCash
    In the draft they should take BPA and see how it goes. If that is a WR so be it but Philbin and Co know they have to get Tannehill some weapons and they'll do that if its in the first round or not.

As far as Bowe, he will want big money and I think he is overrated. He drops way too many passes. Between him and Jennings, I'd take Jennings.

Official Dolphins Draft Guru '11 & NFL Draft Guru '12

Enjoy hilarious podcasts about popculture, wrestling, and videogames? Check out the lasertime network at lasertimepodcast.com

vCash
    We won't go near bowe, one of the most inconsistent players I've ever seen. Thats not going to fly with this staff.

No one really has a clue if Allen can fall to us, but if the staff loves him they should trade up, last year we saw a record amount of trades in the 1 st rnd, no reason that changes this time around.

I would suspect most teams among the top of THIS draft will be looking at qbs, DTs, de, but it only takes one team to want Allen to lose him.

If you can get Wallace on the other hand, we don't have to worry about it anymore.
    Last edited by AddiX; 12-06-2012 at 05:24 PM.

Page 79 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast