Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,065 of 1724
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    Kid gets incredible positioning between the defender and the ball.

Tannehill throws an inredible accurate pass, often throws in tight coverage, has no fear of it, a guy like eifert would eat defenses w tannehill tossing to him. Dude is 6'6, really knows how to go up and get the high ones too.

A TE trio of clay, egnew and eirfert could potentially be next to impossible to stop.

Watch tannehills passes on any given game, he throws into tight coverage as well as anyone, some big receiving targets paired up w him would be incredibly hard to defend.
    I tend to agree with this. You see it a lot when Tannehill is throwing to Bess. Tannehill throws a great pass in very tight coverage, but Bess just doesn't have the size nor the separation to go up and get the ball.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    I tend to agree with this. You see it a lot when Tannehill is throwing to Bess. Tannehill throws a great pass in very tight coverage, but Bess just doesn't have the size nor the separation to go up and get the ball.
    Exactly, we know tannehill can sling it, we know he is great at tossing into tight coverage, has an insanely fast release, one of the quickest in the NFL.

Let's get him that target that he can feel comfortable going to at all times, is easy to find, and most importantly knows how to give his qb a big window to throw to.

It also doesn't hurt nd is a run first team, unlike egnew and clay, he has a lot more experience blocking from the TE position. This also allows egnew and clay to be used more in there natural abilities as offensive weapons.

vCash
    well im jumping on the Jordan Reed for TE bandwagon. he is a mismatch problem and we can use him like the Patriots use Hernandez. he is a playmaker and we wouldnt have to seriously overdraft to get him like you would have to for Eifert

ironic that you are jumping from Allen to Eifert because im going to jump from Hunter and join the Allen bandwagon lol.
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 11-28-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I still want Allen badly.

But like I said I still want 2 receivers. If the 2nd one is eifert I would be estatic. With 2 2nd round picks and 2 3rds, I see 0 reason that we shouldn't get exactly who we want. I think this team has made big strides to change it's look, Allen and eifert IMO brings this team to new heights.

We have a ton of holes,, but giving tannehill weapons needs to be the top priority.

vCash
    if we can get Allen + Eifert than i would be happy. i dont see it happening as i dont see Eifert making it out of the 1st round. Atl and Giants would be obvious 1st round suitors as im sure others would be as well. we would likely have to trade back into the 1st to manage to get both. im going with Allen + Patterson. both have similar style of running after they get the ball and Patterson can be the deep threat. i just see him as more probable to be on the board when we get back on the clock in round 2. if we get a top free agent WR i would trade back into the first for Eifert with ease.

completely agree with your last sentence
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 11-28-2012 at 09:39 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Keenan Allen and Tyler Eifert. Wow.

vCash
    would be hard to pull off but yea that would def lift our offense big time
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Eifert + Allen gets me so.... omg

vCash
    is Marquis Lee coming out this year? i would prefer him and Allen and giving Egnew more chances

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    is Marquis Lee coming out this year? i would prefer him and Allen and giving Egnew more chances
    No only his 2nd season. Him and Sammy Walkins are both able to next year.

vCash
    Eifert + Allen makes the most sense, best wr and TE in the draft.

Or we can end up with more misis odricks turners and martins. Seems like an easy decision to me.

vCash
    Hopkins is the best WR in the draft behind Allen. I dont think Allen will be there when its our turn to pick. Hopkins is way better than hunter and the rest of the scrony wr's left in the draft

vCash
    well some players are going to be falling and its going to play in our favor, they have c. patterson as the number 1 wr in the draft if he comes out early...

vCash
    We'll probably have to trade up in the 2nd if we want a chance to draft Eifert. For the past few years the top TE has always gone early in the 2nd. And I feel like we'll probably finish close to the same spot as last year so I don't see us getting him by ourselves.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    If eifert makes it to day 2 you offer a 2nd and a 3rd to any team that gives you the rights to him.

Done deal...

Page 71 of 115 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast