Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 52 of 115 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SoxDolphan26 View Post
    Barring injury or poor performance, I think Incognito and Jerry will be the starters next year. Jerry has been dropping weight and developing into the type of guard the team wants, and Incognito has one year left on his contract. I guess Incognito could always be cut depending on what his cap hit is. But, I think we need to keep the offensive line together. It's been changed and tinkered with every year for the past few years; they need to stay together for a couple years and that's when they will really start gelling.
    Incog and Jerry as a disaster in space. There pretty much left overs from then power running game sparano left us.

We may be able to trade both during then off season. Or incog may simply get cut. In any case, neither are playing at anything higher than a serviceable level anyway.

vCash
    We need depth on the Oline if anything. Jerry still scares me being he was destroyed by the Rams and Bengals pass rush, Richi is not young either.

vCash
    It's not complicated, were going to a zone blocking scheme, incog and Jerry don't zone block well, there a disaster in space.

At least one if not both will be replaced this off season.

vCash
    i would keep Incognito for sure but get someone to challenge him. Jerry id cut but we dont have good depth as it is
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I agree on Incognito. He seems to be a leader of shorts, he is also signed on through 13'.

His price is a tad high at 4M though.

vCash
    Barring injury or poor performance, I think Incognito and Jerry will be the starters next year. Jerry has been dropping weight and developing into the type of guard the team wants, and Incognito has one year left on his contract. I guess Incognito could always be cut depending on what his cap hit is. But, I think we need to keep the offensive line together. It's been changed and tinkered with every year for the past few years; they need to stay together for a couple years and that's when they will really start gelling.
    They haven't been performing well. Icognito has been terrible this year and Jerry is a below average guard(although he has improved).

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    They haven't been performing well. Icognito has been terrible this year and Jerry is a below average guard(although he has improved).
    If you go by the PFF rankings, Jerry has been our 2nd best offensive lineman after Pouncey. Also, I think the organization likes Jerry, Sherman has mentioned on multiple occasions that he is a fan of Jerry, and Turner has obviously put a lot of work into him. I like Incognito, but have never been a huge fan of his.

Also, our offensive line is never going to get better if they don't get time together. We change the line every year. They haven't been bad by any means, and will get better as the season goes on.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    If you go by the PFF rankings, Jerry has been our 2nd best offensive lineman after Pouncey. Also, I think the organization likes Jerry, Sherman has mentioned on multiple occasions that he is a fan of Jerry, and Turner has obviously put a lot of work into him. I like Incognito, but have never been a huge fan of his.

Also, our offensive line is never going to get better if they don't get time together. We change the line every year. They haven't been bad by any means, and will get better as the season goes on.
    Posted this four days ago but at some point Jerry was our 2nd best OL after Pouncey.
    "@OmarKelly: John Jerry is Miami's highest PFF rated OG. He checks in at 47th despite having is worst game of season vs. Rams. 2 sacks past 2 weeks."

"@OmarKelly: Jorvorskie Lane checks in as PFF's 24th best FB. His ranking plummeted recently, but this was his first positive grade of the month vs. Rams"

"@OmarKelly: Jonathan Martin checks in ranked as the 62nd best OT in the NFL, and he's coming off his 2nd worst performance of the season."

"@OmarKelly: Jake Long is rated by PFF as the 34th best OT in the NFL. He has a negative run blocking grade and penalty grade."

"@OmarKelly: @MikePouncey has regained his spot as the No. 1 center in the NFL according to PFF. He's the NFL's best center at run blocking."

vCash
    We disagree on most things but usually agree on the oline at least.

If we still had henne we would be the worst oline in the NFL. the same way Rogers makes gb oline look serviceable is the same thing tannehill has done in Mia. This is not a good oline by any means.

vCash
    Then why not draft Chance Warmack? He has a chance to be the best guard since Hutchinson, and if he's that good, would it be worth it if were in the 20-25 spot?

vCash
    So you want to invest another high pick into the line? Its a waste, need a playmaker either on D or O.

vCash
    we need weapons for tanny!!!!!

also a lot will depend on who we keep

vCash
    Both guards are expendable. Guards r not generally expensive and an easier position to find in FA.

vCash
    I think the Phins will be picking in the 17-23 range in the draft. If the top flight receivers are gone, I am still on board for drafting Eifert. We need as many playmakers as possible and Eifert is a legit #1 TE, something we haven't had in forever. I think if we get playmakers with our first 3 picks, the rest of the draft can literally go towards best player available as opposed to need.

#1 - TE Eifert
    2a - CB Amerson
    2b - WR Austin
    3a - BPA
    3b - BPA

vCash
    So the Honey Badger just got arrested...

again

Sig by phins1983

Patience is a virtue

SF GIANTS WORLD CHAMPIONS!!!!! 2010!!!!! & 2012!!!!!
    MATT CAIN Perfect game!!! 06/13/2012!!!