Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 22 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by limebalz05 View Post
    Carpenter has been clutch in the past. Relax fire EVERYONE poster
    In the past.
    That was 3 years ago.
    I dont expect him to bounce back in Miami.

Its unfortunate but they will need to use a pick for a new kicker.

btw, i've never asked anyone else to get fired poster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    I don't see the Rams trading their first round pick for 2 second round picks. Especially since their 2 1st round picks will be in the top 20. Generally to move up into the 1st round you are going to have to sacrifice another 1st round pick, and next seasons 1st round pick is less valuable than this seasons first round pick.

To get one of the Rams 1st round picks this season we would probably have to trade next seasons 1st round pick and both of our 2nd round picks this season.
    thats alot imo

vCash
    idk for me its hard to pick between justin hunter who they compare to aj green or jarvis jones whos excelled in georgia and one of the better pass rusher coming in the draft

vCash
    they compare Hunter to Green and Moss which makes sense bc Green coming out was compared to Moss. also these top 3 receivers are considered elite whereas none from last yr were

its not hard for me bc we need a receiver that can stretch the field so teams cant crowd the line and give Tannehill some sort of help. i dont want to leave Tannehill out to dry for one more yr or make the entire offense be Reggie Bush

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    they compare Hunter to Green and Moss which makes sense bc Green coming out was compared to Moss. also these top 3 receivers are considered elite whereas none from last yr were

its not hard for me bc we need a receiver that can stretch the field so teams cant crowd the line and give Tannehill some sort of help. i dont want to leave Tannehill out to dry for one more yr or make the entire offense be Reggie Bush
    but see just because they compare him to moss and green doesnt mean hes gunna have there sucess he can be a bust...... i hope i dont jinx him cause i want to draft him but what to draft jarvis jones also

vCash
    Jarvis Jones or Justin Hunter. Done.

vCash
    If we pass on Jarvis we'd be crazy. He is a game changer. Better than Von Miller in some peoples eyes.

There are receivers in Round 2 or 3 that will be there like Terrence Williams, DaRick Rodgers, Tavon Austin (who could be like a Harvin)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    If we pass on Jarvis we'd be crazy. He is a game changer. Better than Von Miller in some peoples eyes.

There are receivers in Round 2 or 3 that will be there like Terrence Williams, DaRick Rodgers, Tavon Austin (who could be like a Harvin)
    I really do agree. We can add some really good WRs outside of a top 10 pick. An elite pass rush would help this team more than a single elite WR IMO. We just need better talent than we have now on our WR core...we can greatly improve with using one 2nd and one 3rd on WRs I believe.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    I am not a big fan of taking a WR with a top 10 pick. Would love jarvis jones, but i think he is going in the top 4

vCash

There are always gunna be players better than previous secessors which is the great thing about football but as for those receivers u named who could like harvin..harvin is mainly a slot receiver we need a big physical 6-5 230lb 4.4 speed which we probably will never get lol but that's my dream receive

vCash
    Get a pass rusher opposite Wake

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by justinnum1 View Post
    I am not a big fan of taking a WR with a top 10 pick. Would love jarvis jones, but i think he is going in the top 4
    and we may be there.

if by chance we go 8-8 again and get the 13th pick.. i like this for the first 3 rounds:

Possibility A:

Round 1: Manti Te'o
    Round 2(from Colts): Terrence Williams
    Round 2: Omoregie Uzzi
    Round 3: Tavon Austin
    Round 3(from Bears): Bacari Rambo

Possibility B:

Round 1: Justin Hunter
    Round 2(from Colts): Chance Warmack
    Round 2: Shane Skov
    Round 3: Tavon Austin
    Round 3(Bears): Bacari Rambo

vCash
    This is how we really turn our offense into a powerhouse. Sign Greg Jennings in free agency. Draft Keenan Allen(I think he is not only better than Hunter, but more durable) in the 1st round and draft Tavon Austin in the 2nd.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    Allen
    Jennings
    Bess
    Hartline
    Austin
    Matthews

??

vCash
    Allen
    Jennings
    Bess
    Hartline
    Austin
    Matthews

??
    Doesn't that look amazing to you? I think it would be great. I'd be alright with Hunter, but I just think Allen would hold up considerably better to NFL punishment and he's not afraid to go over the middle and make the dirty catches.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

Page 22 of 115 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast