Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    vCash
    id also pay attention to what Baltimore does. they have to sign Flacco and both their TE's Pitta and Dickson become FA's. idk if they have given either 2 new contracts but one of them may be out
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Pitta most likely stays over Dickson but I think both get signed

vCash
    So here's my first 3 rounds for today.

1) Justin Hunter or Keenan Allen (WRs)
    2a) Sean Porter (OLB) or Barrett Jones (OG)
    2b) Da'Rick Rogers (WR) or Carrington Byndom (CB)
    3a) Robert Lester (SS) or Tyrann Mathieu (CB)
    3b) Justin Gilbert (CB) or Jordan Matthews (WR)

I think any combination of these players would be great. I'm of course a little biased with Jones and Lester, but both are tremendous players and would be welcome additions IMO.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post

I think any combination of these players would be great. I'm of course a little biased with Jones and Lester, but both are tremendous players and would be welcome additions IMO.
    I don't really know that much about college players until the months leading up to the draft, but this works for me.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    i like lester, hes a good saftey def better then what we have...if we locked up long and drafted jones...we wont have to talk about our oline anymore bc i think martin is going to get better and be a very good RT...just needs some more time..

with our first 5 picks we can change the whole face of this team in no time...just gotta be patient and thats not including FA, we need to move ireland as soon as the season ends and get someone in fast to start the process

vCash

Barrett Jones is a 1st round lock. Porter might go 1st round. Rodgers wont go that high

mine was
    1. Justin Hunter
    2. Kevin Reddick
    2. Devin Taylor
    3. Tavon Austin
    3. Philip Lutzenkirchen
    4. Mathieu if he comes out, Kenny Tate if he doesnt
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by WildPhins10 View Post
    Pitta most likely stays over Dickson but I think both get signed
    do they have enough money to sign both and sign Flacco after just signing Rice? also what happens with Ed Reed do they cut him does he retire?
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    Barrett Jones is a 1st round lock. Porter might go 1st round. Rodgers wont go that high

mine was
    1. Justin Hunter
    2. Kevin Reddick
    2. Devin Taylor
    3. Tavon Austin
    3. Philip Lutzenkirchen
    4. Mathieu if he comes out, Kenny Tate if he doesnt
    Jones is likely a 1st round lock. Even though he is now rated behind Chance Warmack (Bama's other guard). I'd be very happy with him as well. Warmack may be better physically, but Jones is better mentally (and with leadership)...plus Jones has played every position on the line (at a very high level).

I'd have to look into your picks a bit further because I don't know a few of them. But I do (unfortunately) know Lutzenkirchen. I hate Auburn from the bottom of my soul, but this kid could be a good one. I'm not sure that he'll be a "star", but he'll be a good well-rounded TE for years to come. I would say that he's a different player than Egnew, but I'd also say he's a better player than Egnew. I'd just hate to give up that quickly on a 3rd-round pick. Hopefully Egnew shows any sign of why he was drafted so high.
    How I'm feeling after today's game.

vCash
    Jones is likely a 1st round lock. Even though he is now rated behind Chance Warmack (Bama's other guard). I'd be very happy with him as well. Warmack may be better physically, but Jones is better mentally (and with leadership)...plus Jones has played every position on the line (at a very high level).

I'd have to look into your picks a bit further because I don't know a few of them. But I do (unfortunately) know Lutzenkirchen. I hate Auburn from the bottom of my soul, but this kid could be a good one. I'm not sure that he'll be a "star", but he'll be a good well-rounded TE for years to come. I would say that he's a different player than Egnew, but I'd also say he's a better player than Egnew. I'd just hate to give up that quickly on a 3rd-round pick. Hopefully Egnew shows any sign of why he was drafted so high.
    i dont look at Lutzenkirchen as a replacement for Egnew. i see Lutzenkirchen as a replacement for Clay and have Clay be his backup and Egnew be Fasano's backup. i think Lutzenkirchen is the type of tight end they drafted Clay for only better
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-12-2012 at 10:14 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    do they have enough money to sign both and sign Flacco after just signing Rice? also what happens with Ed Reed do they cut him does he retire?
    yeah I think so, Pitta had his 1st big game and Dickson has yet to make a consistent impact so I don't think they are looking for 100 million dollar contracts. But let the season play on and we will see

vCash
    yeah I think so, Pitta had his 1st big game and Dickson has yet to make a consistent impact so I don't think they are looking for 100 million dollar contracts. But let the season play on and we will see
    both tight ends have shown flashes of greatness in their time there just havent been healthy
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i dont think mathieus makes it to the third or fourth round i think a team is gunna take a chance and get him early hey probably seattle will do it they took bruce irvin way to early

vCash
    If Miami gets a top 10 and trades to get a second 1st rounder then I anticipate

OLB JONES UGA
    DE JEFFCOAT UT

Only way u defeat Pats is by a pass rush. It's all about getting to the QB and Miami becomes the elite defense and front 7. Miami develops their identity with these 2 selections.

FA money will be spent on established WCO WR and secondary.

vCash
    I don't think the Honey Badger can come out to the draft this year b/c of his suspension... He has to be a junior on the field or a redshirt sophmore to enter the draft, is what I thought

vCash
    I don't think the Honey Badger can come out to the draft this year b/c of his suspension... He has to be a junior on the field or a redshirt sophmore to enter the draft, is what I thought
    He needs to be removed from high school for 3 yrs.

Page 15 of 115 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast