Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 115 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    Hey I wouldn't mind trading a couple top players to a team like the browns nd take there first round pick to get hunter with Allen or woods dominant
    i wouldnt mind getting Allen + Hunter but who do you trade to get that 1st and also id rather draft one and get one of the top ones in FA so we have a vet with playmaking skills
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-10-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    You silly people. Ireland will keep his job, and we will draft a Defensive tackle with a 3rd round grade with the #2 pick.

vCash
    I would like to be #2. Trade down to like 4. Get Justin Hunter. Go LB WR in the second. CB OL in the 3rd.

vCash
    i really like Swope from Texas A&M.. Give Tanny another familiar target .. pick him up in round 3 with Hunter/Allen in Rd 1 and I like our core

Keenan Allen/ Justin Hunter
    Davone Bess
    Ryan Swope
    Brian Hartline
    Rishard Matthews
    Chris Hogan

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i wouldnt mind getting Allen + Hunter but who do you trade to get that 1st and also id rather draft one and get one of the top ones in FA so we have a vet with playmaking skills
    hmm probably dansby with jake long .... and im saying jake long because he always has sometype of injury and hes gunna want ALOT!!! of money and in FA we can go after Ryan Clady,Brandon Albert ,Sebastian Vollmer ,Jermon Bushrod ..and to replace dansby could be Rey Maualuga ,James Laurinaitis who i think there better than dansby or even get Scott Fujita but whos knows what we can with r great GM
    Last edited by Gambit1; 09-11-2012 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    i wish instead of drafting daniel thomas we drafted randall cobb -__-

vCash
    Hey I wouldn't mind trading a couple top players to a team like the browns nd take there first round pick to get hunter with Allen or woods dominant
    Why would the Browns want to do that? Browns are going to have no desire to trade their first round pick for veterans. Teams rarely trade first round picks for veterans, that is why players that get a first round tender almost never get signed via free agency.

I started thinking about it and I cant recall the last time a veteran was traded for a 1st round pick. Last season Vincent Jackson had a 1st round tender and no team would sign him. Same with Mike Wallace this season, if no team is willing to sign Mike Wallace for the price of a 1st round pick I dont see them taking anyone off the Dolphins, especially non playoff teams.. Teams just do not like to give up 1st round picks for veterans.
    Last edited by Plague; 09-11-2012 at 06:19 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy77 View Post
    i really like Swope from Texas A&M.. Give Tanny another familiar target .. pick him up in round 3 with Hunter/Allen in Rd 1 and I like our core

Keenan Allen/ Justin Hunter
    Davone Bess
    Ryan Swope
    Brian Hartline
    Rishard Matthews
    Chris Hogan
    i wanted Ryan Swope as well but i watched Texas A&M last weekend and they barely use him in their offense which is troubling so i have changed my mind

My Offense picks
    WR- Justin Hunter RD1 + Tavon Austin RD3.
    TE- Philip Lutzenkirchen RD3

My Defense picks
    LB- Kevin Reddick RD2
    DE/OLB- Devin Taylor RD2
    CB- Tyran Mathieu RD4 (If he comes out) Kenny Tate RD4 (if he doesnt)

RD5-7 Secondary + Oline players

Free Agency- 1 of the top WR's available(Mike Wallace my top choice and if we miss out on the expensive top choices id get Josh Cribbs), 1 Olinemen (like Sebastian Vollmer), Dwight Freeney,Sam Shields.

Resign- Fasano,Long,Fields,Starks,Smith
    Restructure- Dansby + Incognito and let them retire here
    Cut- Hartline + Clemons
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Receivers, receivers, receivers! We need to draft nothing but pass catchers. We should draft 3-4 WR/TE's in the first 5 rounds. Some of them have to stick. Focusing on any other positions is ludicrous.

vCash
    hmm probably dansby with jake long .... and im saying jake long because he always has sometype of injury and hes gunna want ALOT!!! of money and in FA we can go after Ryan Clady,Brandon Albert ,Sebastian Vollmer ,Jermon Bushrod ..and to replace dansby could be Rey Maualuga ,James Laurinaitis who i think there better than dansby or even get Scott Fujita but whos knows what we can with r great GM
    Laurinaitis just signed a 5 yr extension worth $41.5 million with $23 guaranteed on Friday, Ryan Clady will get resigned or franchised

link
    Last edited by georgiadolfan; 09-11-2012 at 07:53 PM.

vCash
    None of these guys will hit the market, all we be tagged. Vollmer and Bushrod are not even that good. Albert is so so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by georgiadolfan View Post
    Laurinaitis just signed a 5 yr extension worth $41.5 million with $23 guaranteed on Friday, Ryan Clady will get resigned or franchised

link
    Yea just saw like 10 min ago bummed out now lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrench View Post
    None of these guys will hit the market, all we be tagged. Vollmer and Bushrod are not even that good. Albert is so so.
    Never know anything could happen

vCash
    Are there any WR's projected to go in the top 10? If so it would be a blessing if we land the #1 pick and trade down with a team hungry for Barkley.

vCash
    i think Vollmer is good myself and if anything it adds depth. he is the top Olineman in FA i would go after. Clady is top dog but we have Jake Long. unless we dont resign him would Clady be my top FA Olineman
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-11-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    Take Notes Rook