Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    vCash
    I was thinking WR in the first, and the best available CB in the 2nd. I'd love to see Allen/Woods and someone like Milliner in the 2nd. I know it's early, but I'd be a happy camper.
    Thanks again Phins1983!!!

vCash
    i have no problem with Milliner in the 2nd after seeing him boss it up and manhandle Michigan players. problem is if he continues to play at that level he wont make it to the 2nd. him and the Riddick RB for ND were the 2 players that stood out for me last weekend. i only watched ND,Penn State,Virginia Tech, Alabama games though and only parts of Clemson,South Carolina,USC. Clemson and SC because they were boring and nobody was standing out and USC bc Alabama looked 100x better than USC.

RB isnt a need but Riddick impressed me more than Ellington + Lattimore and he is a hybrid RB/WR.

Milliner right now is projected 1-2. he impressed me more then anyone i saw last weekend

players im still interested to see this yr: Xavier Rhodes, Keenan Allen, Justin Hunter, Ryan Swope, Jarvis Jones, Sean Porter, Shayne Skov,Kevin Reddick, and LSU's defense though hoping guys not on the top of the draft radar impress me like Riddick did

also still hope Mathieu comes out
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Yeah, I'm afraid Milliner becomes a mid-first after this year. The spotlight will be on him and Matthieu won't be rated above him any longer. He may be a top 2 CB by draft time IMO...definitely looked much better than what I saw from the NC State kid (forgot his name).

vCash
    Amerson
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    CB, WR, and a pure Pass Rusher are the only options I think we can have with our first pick. But I really hope it's a WR, because we're going to be embarrassed all year for our lack of talent. I think Armstrong, Bess, and Hartline all make great rotation players and I love Mathews. But it's so obvious that we need a go to guy.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    which is why i choose Hunter. he becomes our #1 the second he gets drafted if we draft him and is a deep threat.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Sign Greg Jennings

1st-Justin Hunter
    2nd-Corey Lemonier

That would be huge if we grab all three of them and we still got alot more picks!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    I would love taking Sammy Watkins from clemson I remember hearing from Mel nd Todd if Watkins entered the draft he would of bin taken over blackmon
    Watkins is a sophomore. I dont think he was redshirted.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    I mentioned it on another thread about a month ago, but Manti Te'o still piques my interest. The guy looks like he could be legit. I know that we need a WR or CB more than a MLB, but I think he would be a wonderful piece to the defense.

Wow, this video had more production value than I was expecting...just get through the opening credits if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK20TaJ7Ixs
    I would love to get rid of Dansby and get Te'o

vCash
    id rather keep Dansby then get Te'o. wasted 1st rounder when you already have a solid starter at the position. you can groom his replacement but i wouldnt go to the first for it with all the other needs. Also Kevin Reddick is currently my choice for our first 2nd round pick if he makes it to us there and if Mathieu doesnt come out. some believe Reddick to be better than Kuechley

if Blackmon was in the 2013 draft Keenan Allen and Justin Hunter both would be taken over him and Blackmon/Woods would fight for 3rd.

not only would we have alot more picks we could still afford big time players in FA even after we signed Jennings if we did.

somewhere in the draft id like to draft Philip Lutzenkirchen + Kenny Tate
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-08-2012 at 07:01 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    id rather keep Dansby then get Te'o. wasted 1st rounder when you already have a solid starter at the position. you can groom his replacement but i wouldnt go to the first for it with all the other needs. Also Kevin Reddick is currently my choice for our first 2nd round pick if he makes it to us there and if Mathieu doesnt come out. some believe Reddick to be better than Kuechley

if Blackmon was in the 2013 draft Keenan Allen and Justin Hunter both would be taken over him and Blackmon/Woods would fight for 3rd.

not only would we have alot more picks we could still afford big time players in FA even after we signed Jennings if we did.

somewhere in the draft id like to draft Philip Lutzenkirchen + Kenny Tate
    How early to do u have Allen and hunter goin in the draft

vCash
    I don't disagree with Derek, that Hunter may be the best receiver in college football this year. If he keeps it up, then he's top 6 IMO. I'd put Allen within 5 picks of that. Wouldn't be surprised if both went top 10.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit1 View Post
    How early to do u have Allen and hunter goin in the draft
    i think Vegas answered you and i agree with him i think both are top 10. AJ Green and Justin Hunter are said to be clones only of course Hunter is faster. only reason he isnt the top ranked right now is bc people want to see if he regained his form since his injury. both Cal and Tennessee are televised next week
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If we get a top pick we can get Barkley nd put tannehill at WR lol jk but wow I saw hunter highlights I would love to get him

Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast