Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 105 of 115 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 1724
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KodytheKing View Post
    I'd let Reggie hit the market. He's been on and off throughout the season and I think Miller could be just as good as Reggie is except in the passing game. But I'd definitely think of bringing a vet or drafting someone at some point.
    When you look at the stats there pretty impressive until you realize most of it is Vs the lower tier rush stopping teams. He rarely produces against the top defenses.

You start to wonder how much of it is him, and how much of it is the oline/what team we play, or somewhere in between.

Either way, can't overpay.

Lamar miller looks like he's ready to break one every-time he touches it. He has incredible patience, and once he decides to plant that foot and go, good luck.

He constantly turned a lot of broken offensive plays into 5-8 yard runs yesterday, very impressive.

vCash
    Phillip Thomas and Margus Hunt in the bowl game tonight to keep an eye on
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AddiX View Post
    When you look at the stats there pretty impressive until you realize most of it is Vs the lower tier rush stopping teams. He rarely produces against the top defenses.

You start to wonder how much of it is him, and how much of it is the oline/what team we play, or somewhere in between.

Either way, can't overpay.

Lamar miller looks like he's ready to break one every-time he touches it. He has incredible patience, and once he decides to plant that foot and go, good luck.

He constantly turned a lot of broken offensive plays into 5-8 yard runs yesterday, very impressive.
    Miller has been great when we've seen him and he should be fully prepared by next year. But Reggie just seams like he's either hit or miss. He's just way to inconsistent for my taste. Even in games when he's had good stats(The Jags game) he was bottled up for most of the game and then busts a big run so he looks good. I just think I'm ready to move on.

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    id resign Bush myself. he is cheap and a playmaker and our offense revolves around our rb's and not like we dont have the money. i dont think we would have to overpay to keep him but if we had to i would pay it. i really dont find Bush hit or miss at all and feel like him and Miller together is a great combo. get players around them so teams cant focus on them and we will be fine
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    wasnt impressed with Thomas or Hunt but Hunt had a monster of a game idk why he didnt impress me. Margus Hunt 3 tackles for loss, 3 sacks, 2 forced fumbles (1 sack for safety). still a DE we could look at outside of the 1st round at least. was really impressed with Ansah in his bowl game probably why. though not a fan of Jordan i can see why people love him. he makes all these athletic DE's like Werner,Ansah and Hunt seem slow.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If Bush could do what he did Sunday on a consistent basis then we should really sign him, but he doesn't do it consistently and he does it against weaker teams (like Kody and Addix stated). Bush is going to be looking for his last big deal at his age and I don't think we're the ones willing to give it to him. However, I do see us re-signing him because I don't think he will have much of a market as starter; we're the only place he could really be the main guy. And I agree, Miller looks like he could hit a homerun on each play.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    i disagree i think Bush is very reliable unlike everyone else who says he is inconsistent. not his fault they bench him, or go away from him for games at a time or dont know how to use him.

lets look at all the possible teams that could use him

Jets- Greene sucks. not positive but i think their cap space isnt good

Bengals-they have Green Ellis but they could use Bush. they have some people they need to resign though like Andre Smith and Michael Johnson. they wont let Johnson get away

Houston could get him to backup Foster

was going to say the Steelers but they have Rainey

Colts could use him

Jags could use him if they end up trading MJD

Tennessee said they want to resign CJ

San Diego could use him

GB could use him

i think the Rams could use him with Jackson who they need to resign

i dont even know who the Cardinals have

then you have to keep in account that teams that may be interested in adding RB's to their roster will have Steven Jackson,LeGarrette Blount,Darius Reynaud,Brandon Jacobs,Rashard Mendenhall,Chris Ivory to name a few in free agency and also wont have to overdraft one as Lacy,Ellington,Ball,Randle,Barner they can get at a discount in the draft. someone like GB,or the Rams,Bengals,Colts,maybe Denver or Atlanta i could see drafting Bernard in the first.

teams shouldnt be looking to overpay Bush and not very many view him as a lead back. i think he will resign in Miami bc i think he likes it here and bc i think he will get a reasonable contract. i hope we resign him but if we dont we can get cheap depth late in the draft and my pick would still be Bell or Burkhead.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    well marcus hunt is a stud...he has 17 blocked kicks in 4 years...damn!! hes huge and fast real quick...late round steal? i think so

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    well marcus hunt is a stud...he has 17 blocked kicks in 4 years...damn!! hes huge and fast real quick...late round steal? i think so
    dont think so he is a 2nd/3rd rounder. also its Margus
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    dont think so he is a 2nd/3rd rounder. also its Margus
    well i will call him marcus bc that doesnt sound as stupid and bc i dont give a **** what his name really is...well derek as we all know some of the things u think are well....out there

by late i meant mid(4-5)

vCash
    Hunt will go in the 2nd or 3rd round.

If he blows up the combine, small chance he goes in the late 1st.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jmess0311 View Post
    well i will call him marcus bc that doesnt sound as stupid and bc i dont give a **** what his name really is...well derek as we all know some of the things u think are well....out there

by late i meant mid(4-5)
    lol fair enough
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Dolphins will have around 55 million to spend this year!

Resign-
    Hartline-5 million
    Bush-7 million
    Smith-5 million
    Starks 6 million

Sign-
    Dwayne Bowe-8 million
    Tracy Porter-4 million
    Jared Cook-5 million

Trade a second for Harvin and give him 7 million a year extension

Draft-
    1st-Dion Jordan OLB/DE Oregon
    2nd-Dallas Thomas OT Tennessee
    3rd-Bacarri Rambo FS Georgia
    3rd-Tyrann Mathieu CB LSU
    4th-Terry Hawthorne CB Illinois
    5th-Jeff Baca OG UCLA
    6th-John Wetzel OT Boston College
    7th-Collin Klein QB Kansas State

Few undrafted free agents I like

Larry Webster DE Bloomsberg
    Montori Hughes DT Tennessee-Martin
    Zac Stacy RB Vanderbilt
    Alec Lemon WR Syracuse
    Emory Blake WR Auburn
    Keith McGill CB Utah
    Melvin White CB Louisiana-Lafyette
    Moe Lee CB Utah

I basically went offense in free agency and defense heavy in the draft!

vCash
    Keep bush because he's good, and has taken up a leadership role in Mia. And because he's one of our only stars.

I really don't see to many teams willing to overpay.

If something like that does happen, make that a move for chris Johnson. I know a lot of people here don't want him, but he's the perfect rb for our blocking scheme, him and miller would make a ridiculous 2' man combo.

vCash
    Draft
    1. Ezekiel Ansah DE BYU
    2. DJ Fluker G/T Alabama
    2. Datone Jones DE UCLA
    3. Markus Wheaton WR Oregon St
    3. Jamar Taylor CB Boise St
    4. Chris Gragg TE Arkansas
    5. Rex Burkhead RB Nebraska
    6. Zach Boren FB Ohio St
    7. Sean Renfree QB Duke

really liking Datone Jones as of late. think we could actually go WR in the first bc of him or trade down. i decided to just get both. also Zeke Motta from ND i like at S with Swearinger but i didnt have room for S in this mock.

Free Agency
    1. one of the top WR's
    2. Jermichael Finley
    3. Chase Blackburn
    4. Brent Grimes
    5. LaRon Landry
    6. depth at guard
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-26-2012 at 01:45 AM.
    Take Notes Rook