Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,545 of 1724
    vCash
    Lately I've been thinking we should take a late round flyer on a qb to backup Tannehill. I like the idea of getting Collin Klein.. He's a 6-7th round project so he won't cost much. He he a better throwing version of Tebow to me. He has good legs and a good arm, smart, great character guy and a good leader. If he won the heisman I bet he would be a 3rd draft pick. I think it's a great low risk high reward pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by USM2012 View Post
    Lately I've been thinking we should take a late round flyer on a qb to backup Tannehill. I like the idea of getting Collin Klein.. He's a 6-7th round project so he won't cost much. He he a better throwing version of Tebow to me. He has good legs and a good arm, smart, great character guy and a good leader. If he won the heisman I bet he would be a 3rd draft pick. I think it's a great low risk high reward pick.
    I agree, I would love to take a shot on him in the 6th or 7th.

Adopt-a-Dolphin: Brent Grimes - #21, CB

vCash
    yea i think Marcus is just too big of a risk and dont think we need to draft a RB that early. i looked at some highlights of Burkhead and thought he looked good and that he would fit our offense well so i decided to compare Lattimore's careers stats with that of Burkhead's. Rex missed half the year this year and Lattimore has missed quite a few games himself but their career rushing attempts is close. Burkhead has 56 more rushes. Lattimore though would have to average 9 yards a rush through 56 rushes to equal Burkhead's yards

i agree on getting a QB i dont agree with it being Klein. Klein may be a better passer than Tebow but he depends on his legs more than Tebow which isnt a problem for me but i dont think he has the size to be able to do that and feel like he will be injured too much to progress into anything.
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 12-23-2012 at 04:21 AM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    No one is taking lattimore in the first 4 rounds. He is definitely a 5-7 round pick. The guy just completely annihilated his knee for the second time, nobody is taking that risk.

vCash
    My early sleepers:

JJ Wilcox 6"0 SS Georgia Southern Univ.

DC Jefferson 6"5 TE Rutgers

Wilcox was a RB/WR/KR his first 3 seasons. He moved to the defensive side of the ball and excelled in one season!

Jefferson has the size & athleticism to become a dominate threat in NFL. Rutgers utilization of TE is almost non existent so his numbers r lackluster. Jefferson was a QB prospect out of H.S. His blocking skills r above avg as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by h2r09 View Post
    No one is taking lattimore in the first 4 rounds. He is definitely a 5-7 round pick. The guy just completely annihilated his knee for the second time, nobody is taking that risk.
    I agree he should be a 5-7 round pick, that's why he is worth taking a chance on. Pick him up in the 6th round and let him sit for the whole year until he is healed up. If he didn't have injury problems he would be a top 15 pick in the draft.

vCash
    absolutely if we let reggie bush walk i would take him with a late round flier. better to take that risk than anything you are going to get in the later rounds.

vCash
    Wilcox is what you call a pure athlete
    and a gifted S.O.B

NO hunger Foul
    Highest scoring points
    regular season Champ
    2012 PSD Fantasy football Champion

No Hunger Foul
    2x Def-con1 Squad Champion(1000$ League)
    Highest scoring points
    2011 and 2012 Champion

vCash
    id rather take the risk with Burkhead. i wouldnt even have Lattimore on my board after this injury
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    If you go back a couple of pages, I have to admit I agree with TunniCliffDerek and go after Logan Thomas if he's available in the later rounds, yes he has something like 17 TDs and 14 INTs--numbers that would cause him to fall In the draft but his size,speed,athletism. As far as a RB, we have Miller and Thomas but you can't forget about Jonas Gray and Thigpen. Plus besides Burkhead there are guys like Knile Davis,Le'Veon Bell, Chris Michael who will also be available in Rds 5-7 so I would be concerned about getting a RB in the top 4 Rds. If any of these guys are available we can always trade a 2014 pick for a 2013 pick.

vCash
    Though I would like to make it clear I prefer bringing Bush back, first and foremost. But if I know what you guys are saying--we don't have the money to bring everybody back. Still hoping Long takes a discounted 1 year deal to prove himself. Fingers are crossed--toes too.

vCash
    Logan Thomas would make a nice Tight End maybe. That's about it.

The Future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Robbw241 View Post
    Logan Thomas would make a nice Tight End maybe. That's about it.
    A guy who has never once caught a ball and doubt has enough power to block? Na.

He has enough arm talent to be drafted at a QB in the mid to early rounds.

vCash
    LimeBalz05, can't find any mocks with Jefferson or Wilcox! Hope you're right about them, they could be steals!

vCash
    idk who Wilcox is but Jefferson was actually one of my sleepers as well

anybody know much about Chris Jones DT from Bowling Green? i was just looking at the all american team and noticed him on the 3rd team defense and he is tied with Jarvis Jones for sacks with 12.5. he doesnt look too bad in his youtube videos.
    Take Notes Rook