Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by godolphins View Post
    Players to keep an eye on:
    WR: Robert Woods, USC and Keenan Allen, California. Both of these guys would fit our system perfectly. I prefer Allen because I don't trust USC players.

DE: Barkevious Mingo, 6-5/240, LSU. Sam Montgomery, 6-4/245, LSU. Brandon Jenkins 6-3/265, FSU.

CB: David Amerson, 6-3/194 N.C. State and Xavier Rhodes, 6-2/215, FSU
    i also prefer Allen and not bc Woods is from USC. Amerson is overrated and got burned all day by the Vols. Mingo is a good option.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    this Riddick RB for ND looks really good
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    I would love taking Sammy Watkins from clemson I remember hearing from Mel nd Todd if Watkins entered the draft he would of bin taken over blackmon

vCash
    Sammy Watkins is a beast, but isn't eligible until next the 2014 draft I think

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by phinsfan34 View Post
    Sammy Watkins is a beast, but isn't eligible until next the 2014 draft I think
    Yup. Was a freshmen last year.

vCash
    I mentioned it on another thread about a month ago, but Manti Te'o still piques my interest. The guy looks like he could be legit. I know that we need a WR or CB more than a MLB, but I think he would be a wonderful piece to the defense.

Wow, this video had more production value than I was expecting...just get through the opening credits if you can.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IK20TaJ7Ixs
    Last edited by Vegas_Phin1; 09-01-2012 at 12:04 PM.
    Feeling much better after that Raider beat down.

vCash
    i watched ND today and came away unimpressed with Te'o even though he had an interception he seems to have average speed. Eifert didnt look that good neither. Riddick impressed me alot for ND. Watkins is a beast but yeah he cant come out unfortunately. I want to see how Reddick looks for NC bc he peeks my interest
    Last edited by tunnicliffderek; 09-01-2012 at 01:02 PM.
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tunnicliffderek View Post
    i watched ND today and came away unimpressed with Te'o even though he had an interception he seems to have average speed. Eifert didnt look that good neither. Riddick impressed me alot for ND. Watkins is a beast but yeah he cant come out unfortunately. I want to see how Reddick looks for NC bc he peeks my interest
    I don't know. Te'o had a pick, a fumble recovery, and six tackles going into the 4th quarter (that's the last that I saw). That pick was very nice. He is being considered a top 5 pick by some. I'm not saying that we should grab him over a top receiver, but I'm certainly going to keep an eye on him this season.

Riddick did look solid, but I can't believe that no one brought up Le'Veon Bell (RB) from Michigan State. He was very impressive last night. His first run where he hurdled the defender, was sick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wLnGJI6V-is

vCash
    I just mentioned it in Off Topic, but Dee Milliner from Alabama isn't letting anything get by him so far tonight. He's been nearly perfect in coverage. He can hit pretty hard too. Here's a hit last year where he turned the Tennessee player into a robot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcu6TCZ0HMM
    Last edited by Vegas_Phin1; 09-01-2012 at 10:00 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas_Phin1 View Post
    I just mentioned it in Off Topic, but Dee Miliner from Alabama isn't letting anything get by him so far tonight. He's been nearly perfect in coverage. He can hit pretty hard too. Here's a hit last year where he turned the Tennessee player into a robot.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcu6TCZ0HMM
    was just about to mention Dee Miliner. he has impressed me more than anyone in this Alabama game. love how physical he appears to be
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    i know we just drafted Vernon and have Odrick but Bjoern Werner had 4 sacks for Florida State. any of you guys seen him play or have thoughts on him?
    Take Notes Rook

vCash
    Te'o is a monster. Nuff said. That dude is going to be good. His work ethic, ability, and loyalty is amazing. He could have came out last year and decided to stay one more year at ND because he said there was unfinished business. #Winner

vCash
    Te'o is a pretty good LB. I don't know if he's at the same level as Kuechly but it's pretty close. I wouldn't have a problem with drafting him, BUT we need a WR more. Although we definitely need to start adding some more LB's. But WR has to be our first priority going into the draft next year. Then it should be adding some more key pieces to the D(CB, S, LB, and you can always use more Pass Rushers).

mfw the Miami Dolphins

vCash
    i like this kid Rod Sweetling i think his name is playing for GT right now. he is a corner. has some swag and really brings some leadership to this defense.

vCash
    DolphinsDraft
    Per @ChrisSteuber, #Dolphins scout will be at Wisconsin vs Oregon St game. OSU CB Jordan Poyer, Wis OC Travia Fredrick 2nd round options.

Page 10 of 115 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast